It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Favourite Internet Radio Stations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Are there any internet radio stations you can recommend which discuss issues of faith or provide inspirational faith-based music? There are a lot out there - maybe by just listing our favourites we can sift out some of the better ones. If we keep it to just a few suggestions per post it might be possible to give them all a try.

If you wish to add the ones you enjoy please just add a brief note stating the genre and any other salient information.

Here are my two favourites, for starters. I find them both enjoyable enough to have on in the background:

www.ucb.co.uk...

They have more than one feed. My favourite is the main national (digital) station - UCB UK, which is maybe 50% music, but also has interesting discussions & news, etc.

(NB - When I click on the online link I get a message saying my player doesn't have the right 'MIME-type'. I press cancel, then press 'Launch media player'. If, like me you are using a Mac, you may need to download Flip-Mac from the Microsoft website, so QuickTime can play Microsoft file-formats - it takes less than a minute to download and install from here: www.microsoft.com... You may find it useful for opening up other streams as well.)

www.oldchristianradio.com...

...A music stream for those who enjoy a more traditional approach.

Those are my two favourites - I'm looking forward to sampling yours.

new topics

join