It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
So the being 'theroists' I'd say it's safe to say that the majority of ATS are paranoid individuals. I don't believe that the government is out to get ME, but I do believe that the government is out to get us.

I recently wrote a thread regarding FEMA...it doesn't take a genius (or an idiot) to understand the simple yet real agenda behind FEMA.

To put it in simple terms, we're basically controlled by a major organization (aka federal government) who tells us right from wrong, truth from un-thruth...

As American citizens we have no control... the best thing we can do if inform ourselves. Our government is not what the majority of America belives it to be.

In all honesty, I want to know your opinion.

* Do you belive Pearl Harbor was real?

* Do you believe 9/11 is a hoax?

* Do you believe the New World Order is real?

Or are all our conspiracies simply the product of our over-imaginative minds?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Here's an example that may shed more light on this topic: James Forrestal, when he was the first Secretary of Defense.

In 1949, he was diagnosed as paranoid & confined to the upper floor of the Walter Reed Army Hospital in Washington, D.C. The reason was that he believed that he was being followed by Israeli secret agents. His depression over this was so intense that he committed suicide by jumping from the window. After he died, it was determined that Israeli agents were following him, trying to determine if the US were making secret arrangements with Arab nations...

So what if you're paranoid?...The real question is, "Are you paranoid enough?"

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

The Maternal (Misanthropist) side of my family as a saying, it is as follows:

Trust no-one, suspect everyone. But respect them none-the less.

My Grandfather would even add to the unofficial motto after "no-one":

(Especially Family).

But then my Grandfather was the largest most epic misanthropist within my family that there as ever been hehe so much so that it lead to his fate.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Do you belive Pearl Harbor was real?

Well, I've been to Pearl Harbor and I've seen the ships underwater still leaking oil, and I've seen the real movie footage and pictures. So, yes I believe it was real.

If your asking was there a conspiracy behind it - as in how much did some people in our government know? No doubt some knew it was coming, and it appears some let it happen in order to get support for a war. How deep the conspiracy goes is the only question that I don't have an answer for.

Do you believe 9/11 is a hoax?

No, I wouldn't call it a hoax. Again there were allot of people who knew about it, so no doubt there is a cover-up. However I think allot of the crap posted in that forum has so much disinformation that It drives most away.

Do you believe the New World Order is real?

Of course it is real, nobody's hiding that fact, however the devil is in the details and those we don't know. At least I don't and much is pure speculation.

Or are all our conspiracies simply the product of our over-imaginative minds?

Well like many of my brothers here - I'm probably a borderline paranoid schizophrenic on occasion, but that just means I have the ability to break the illusion that others without the extra active synapses in the brain are not capable of.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

I do belive Pearl Harbor happened.

I do not think 9/11 is a hoax. Stated before, I belive the only cover up during 9/11 was our vulnerability and flight 93, I think our government shot that one plane down to avoid it hitting the Whitehouse.

I do think the NWO exists and is moving forward to pick up whatever pieces are left of this world when the time comes.

I think conspiracies allow us to take in all the possibilities of conspiracy, to be open minded, and if there is proof to back it up then it is no longer a conspiracy, until then it is a conspiracy.

btw: This used to be my favorite poster in my room when I was a teenager: Just because you're paranoid, it doesn't mean they're not out to get you.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by space cadet]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:25 AM
link   
In all honesty, I want to know your opinion.

* Do you belive Pearl Harbor was real? Yes, my grandfather was there, and I don't believe he would lie to me.

* Do you believe 9/11 is a hoax? Yes, I believe it was a false flag for the PNAC to get what they wanted.

* Do you believe the New World Order is real? Yes, it's what brought me here. The NWO has been in the works for years, and it's good that there are Americans who are starting to see the big picture--just wish there were more.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Quarantine

* Do you belive Pearl Harbor was real? Yes, but I think the American gov't knew it was going to happen, and let it happen to justify nuking Japan.

* Do you believe 9/11 is a hoax? Yes. The towers were rigged to go down. The planes were real, the "terrorists" were real, the US government had prior knowledge it was going to happen. WTC 7 got dimolished way after both towers were hit. Okay, planes damaging the superstructure of a sky-scraper to make it colapse is minutely plausable but simple fire damaging WTC 7 enough to demolish it? I think not. Something hit the Pentagon (plane/missile?) and Flight 93 was probably shot down to stop it hitting the White House.

* Do you believe the New World Order is real? Undoubtedly, just look at the back of a dollar bill.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:08 AM
link   
This thread was supposed to pick up steam..

new topics

top topics

join