It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Queen Hillary? In Your Dreams!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I came across this while perusing the news websites looking for something to post under alternative news; don't know what it all means but it sure is interesting...and funny too. Read on and tell me what you think.

I was at a Hillary Clinton press conference. When she appeared we were all stunned. She was wearing a gown reminiscent of Queen Elizabeth I -- a tight bodice with bubble-like bustles completely surrounding her waist like petals on a flower, and voluminous sleeves. The entire creation was made of gold and silver lame and looked more theatrical than authentically royal. A male reporter asked her why she was wearing so much silver and she replied, My father was a miner.

We are dreaming of the candidates. The election has taken over our televisions, our radio stations, our newspapers, and now it has taken over our REM cycles. Full Story Here

It has a lot more impact if you are one of those folks who has a rich and vivid dream life, like me. This has definitely been a tough campaign for all of us, so it's probably no wonder that so many people are dreaming about the candidates. But really, some of these are pretty strange.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:09 PM
link   
What, no responses at all? Gee, and I thought this would be a really fun topic.

I had a dream last night...I was playing poker with Clinton, Obama & McCain; Hillary kept kicking me under the table whenever I won and Obama kept winking at me like we were sharing a secret joke and McCain, he just slept through the whole game. Don't know what it all means but I woke up laughing hysterically! :LOL:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Thought this might be helpful. Looks like they have a lot of info here. Check it out!

Dream Moods

So, tell me; have you had any interesting dreams lately? Inquiring minds want to know...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Queen Hillary? In Your Dreams!

Don't you mean 'nightmares'?

Sorry for the one-liner, I just had to get that one off.

Ha!

new topics

top topics

join