It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

got a bad feeling about this weekend

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:32 AM
link   
There have always been links between war games, drills, ect. and false flag events. They could really kill two birds with this one. I really hope im not right here but i came across these two stories coincidentally, and got a bad gut feeling.

i mean important people from all over are being flown to bunkers and a large gathering of dissenters are gathering on the same weekend...coincidence?

check out the two links and see if you get the same feeling

huge 911 truth rally in San Fransisco

continuity of govt drills this weekend

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:51 AM
link   
no one thinks that this is a possibility?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
to be honest, there is a thread regarding these drills already. You can check it out here:

MayDay Alert! Terror Drills Could Go Live...

I wouldn't be that shocked. And the timing is very interesting. But then again... I'm always alert and watching anyways. We're a spark away from world war 3... best to never let our guard down, in my opinion.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bringthelight

Forgive me but what does one article have to do with the other? What is it that you are supposing could be going on?

I for one am very glad to see the drills going on, I do wonder, since 911 was in 2001, what has prompted the drills to take place at this particular time, given we have had plently of time to do this, hell Katrina would have been a perfect chance to try out there muscle in an emergency, but Nada. I do think something of significance is up. Either biological or nuclear threats, possible a catastrophic quake about to take place. But something prompted these drills other than 9/11

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:08 AM
link   
im suggesting that the drills are going on because the gov might be planning some sort of false flag event. they and other govs have used drills and war games to cover up false flag events.

And as far as the San Fran article, what better group of people to get hit by the event that 911 truthers in the govts eyes?

I have read many posts like these and thought here we go again, and the wait a few days to pass to prove them wrong. as i said though, i have a very strange feeling about these 2 events happening on the same weekend

[edit on 10-5-2008 by bringthelight]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:09 AM
link   
The part that people should pay attention to is this:

"The exodus, which began yesterday and will continue today, involves the White House and other parts of the executive branch. Congress and the judiciary are not part of the exercise, which is being overseen by the Department of Homeland Security."

Everyone that can protect the citizen is being left out of the drill. Wake up people.

The part that freaks me is the tanker of hazardous material was laid out right here in one of the old threads as well as some of the other drills. They got the ideas from ATS contributors in the old archives.

That's some freaky sh*t.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   
My bet is on Saturday.

EARTHQUAKES!!!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Illahee

well put illahee, i forgot to include that point. martial law would be put in place so easily

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:40 AM
link   
That is kinda my point. It wouldn't take much to set off an Executive Order. An epidemic, or upset nation if stock fell, or many many other scenarios. We're just waiting for the pin to drop. I don't think anyone should laugh or mock any of these events. How many drills were happening on 9-11?

Just be alert. Then you won't be one of the millions who says, "Wow.. I didn't see that happening!!"

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i really hope my gut is wrong...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I have good news and bad news...

The good news is, you won't have to wait long to find out. If nothing happens, you'll be pleased.

The bad news is, you won't have to wait long to find out. If something happens, you knew it was coming, and I wish you well.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:50 AM
link   

I have to say that I believe we are about to suffer a natural disaster, of catastrophic proportions. I base this on two things, first the increase of storms and the errie and unknown quake activity going on all over the world right now, also volcanic activity, we have volcanoes that have been dormant for thousands of years waking up. Of course our gov would not inform us, like they have in the movies at times, of impending disaster, it would be impossible to evacuate whole states timely. The second reason I say this is: laugh out loud if you like: I have precognitive dreams. I have had continuing dreams about a catastrpohic event happening, and I know others who have as well. I see the sky as though it is on fire, I see water boiling on the ground, the wind is hot and full of ash, the ground covered in dust or ash. But buildings are still standing. Lots of them, they are empty but whole. It is Like everyone is in hiding. I see miliary presence, but not hostile. The dreams also incorporated a theme from the skies, I saw large craft flying low, almost at rooftop level, to fly below the burning sky. Chaos. But I never felt that any of this was war related, somehow I know it is of a nature that is not man made. I also kept seeing a number, a date of sorts, it was the number 15. I don't know the significance of this, but I see it often in my dreams lately.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by space cadet

have you have your precognative dreams proven correct to you in the past?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Of course not every one of them haven't but some fine examples proved to me that I had something giong on. I used to say things to my parents when I was a kid, like when my Granpa died, I had no concept of death, but I dreamed he was in a 'box with velvet in it' and told them this about a week before he died. I knew when I saw the casket, that it was just like my dream. I would dream small stuff then, like about my cat cathing a butterfly in it's mouth and me chasing it down to save it, then the next day it would happen. When I was a young bride, I dreamt often of my hubby messing around on me, I could describe the women to a T, one particular dream came around and I decided to act on it, drove over to Alabama to Little River Canyon (the place in my dream) and sure enough, I caught him with another woman. On a more serious note, I dreamt about 9/11 before it happened, or about falling and falling through limitless grey dust, concrete and paper flying everywhere, seemed like I fell all night! I told my hubby (not the same one!) and later that next morning I saw a young black girl on the news, her face covered in the dust, I didn't know what was happening yet, but I had seen her in my dream, then the events unfolded and I was sure this is what my dream was about. I try to make it so I can do it without dreaming, I love to go on the Boundy Institute and do their pre cog tests, I always get top score! There are several different methods on that site for pre cognitive skill testing. Anyway, these are just some examples of what I feel is an abilty to sometimes 'see' in my dreams what might happen later.

edit=clarification

[edit on 10-5-2008 by space cadet]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:01 AM
link   
ive had a few precognative dreams myself. nothing pre-9/11 or anything having to do with disaster. Ive seen people in my dreams that i have met the next day, which was pretty cool for me but also tough masking your surprise when your face to face with someone you met for the first time in a dream the night before. maybe i had a dream the previous night that i didn't remember that gave me this gut feeling, but who knows.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Bushes daughter is getting married today too. If W and his lackeys cooked up some crazy tragedy and questions as to its authenticity ever arose, he could say something like, "how dare you accuse me of doing something like this on the day of my daughters wedding!"

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I can tell you what I think is happening. It traces back to the early 90s, when I noticed a swarm of deep (300km and greater) earthquakes of 7.0 and greater in one year (which was present in the USGS records a few years back but has disappeared recently).

Normally at that depth we only see 1-2 of that magnitude in any given year, but there were something like 18, I recently wanted to go back and look again but they are gone, but they were there in the mid 90s when I looked at the records.

These quakes were all over the world, not along fault lines, plate boundaries, hot spots, subduction zones, they weren't concentrated anywhere, they were all over.

I thought to myself that something must be causing changes in the convection patterns in the mantle. I thought, what could cause such a sudden change?

Then I had an idea, what if, at the center of the Earth, a natural fission reactor periodically starts a chain reaction, heat rapidly increases, the increased convection distributes the heavy fissionables, then it stops, convection slows down, and the whole cycle repeats?

I brought the idea up to a couple of UW geophysicists I knew at the time and one suggested to me that were the case you'd see the period between subsequent events decrease over time as fissionable material was used up. I looked at the timing and that's exactly what I saw.

I got back with that and he said; well, you'd also see He3 evolved at the mid-ocean vents in significant quantities because it is produced as a fission product but only He4 by natural radioactive decay.

Well, they went out with a submersible off the coast of Oregon with a submersible and measured the He3/He4 ratio at the rift and found there was in fact significant amounts of He3.

So what I think happened is that this natural pulsating reactor just had a pulse and we are now seeing the effects of the heat from that pulse gradually make their way to the surface.

There is more however, I also suspect something is happening on a cosmological level; as another interesting thing we see is that every planet, not just Earth heating up, and while that could be explained by the Sun, the other thing we've seen is an increase in background neutrino radiation.

Now most scientists will tell you that ordinary matter interacts so little with neutrinos that it is of zero consequence, but I'd suggest otherwise. here is my thinking on that. In particle physics, events can happen in either direction, two photons of sufficient energy can come together and form a particle and anti-particle, or a particle and it's antiparticle can come together and annihilate and form two photons.

Well, neutrinos, they are formed in nuclear reactions that for example involve a neutron decaying into an electron and proton, or a proton changing into a neutron. Now, I think they can also catalyze those reactions or their inverse and I think that can affect the nuclear reaction rates in the Sun and planets.

The increase in neutrino flux I think may be causing an increase in the rate of nuclear events leading to the heating of Earth, Sun, and all the planets.

Since nobody knows the nature of these increases nobody can predict what the outcome will be, but I think it's cyclical and the great ages the Mayans recorded and that their calendar is based upon, is based upon these cycles.

I don't think it equals the end of the world, but I do think it has the potential to be a wild ride.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Nookster

That is a pretty interesting theory! If the fission in the core was turning up the heat on the Earth, why would other planets be doing the same?

What are your thoughts about the "Planet X/ Niburu" theories? I am not convinced one way or another, but there certainly are a lot of people who say were are about to be "visited" by a brown dwarf star.

It makes sense to me that having a large massive object come through the solar system would effect things in the cores of all the planets.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Well,

I am not one to tell anyone they are wrong but.... It's Sunday 5/11 at 0941 AM and still nothing has happened that I know of. Let me know if I'm wrong and the devil will be knocking down my office door in a minute.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Bushes daughter is getting married this weekend. perhaps this is linked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join