It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS is ruining my life...waaa waaa waaa

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

LMAO hiyah dgtempe what's up? Here's some friggin respect for ya ...
How's that?

Well I see you didn't leave ATS
Just having a bad day huh? Good I am glad you didn't leave....when I feel like really blasting someone on here...I leave and go to my game site :bash: and let the rants fly, it's uncensored there and you can use and abuse people at will lmao, the only rules there are no racial slurs, other then that anything goes and MAN does it feel good

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by LateApexer313

wow, someone who can make both outright and veiled ad hom attacks in the same rant

you are truly a paragon of posting valor for that

anyway, if you're going to make a vague reference to me on here, you better be prepared.

for one thing, when i have posted what i've posted, it's been in direct comparison to things and when i've mentioned banned members it's those members who (at least in my opinion) were banned unjustly. i could give a current example of a poster who was banned for pointing out that someone who has certain intimate connections to someone high up in ATS was calling someone else an idiot.
many here are banned for anything but breaking the rules

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul

wow, someone who can make both outright and veiled ad hom attacks in the same rant

you are truly a paragon of posting valor for that

I was ranting in general about the whiners and the Attention Hounds and the total disrespect that is shown here for the owners and the moderators and/ for other members.

anyway, if you're going to make a vague reference to me on here, you better be prepared.

I don't know you and wasn't talking about you, in fact I don't think I've ever even seen your name before so we must be interested in totally different topics. Perhaps you feel you are one of the whiners or Attention Hounds or one of the people that endlessly attack the owners and that's why you think I am talking about you?

f

or one thing, when i have posted what i've posted, it's been in direct comparison to things and when i've mentioned banned members it's those members who (at least in my opinion) were banned unjustly. i could give a current example of a poster who was banned for pointing out that someone who has certain intimate connections to someone high up in ATS was calling someone else an idiot.
many here are banned for anything but breaking the rules

Edit to add this: I've seen people on here get banned for posting intimate knowledge of ATS servers, of advertisers or sponsors who had radio shows etc, and I can tell you this, if I owned this site I would ban them too. I don't quite understand what you're talking about in the above paragraph I quoted of yours, but you seem to be saying that someone on here got banned for calling someone high up in ATS an idiot? And all I have to say to that is...SO??

I'll say this again, I have said it many times now...this is not a publicly owned site, it's owned by three men. They have the right and the ability to ban anyone if they have any inclination to do so, regardless if people break the rules or not.

It's THEIR site. They own it. Period They are letting us ALL have the PRIVELEGE of membership. They do all the work, pay all the bills this site incurs, and appoint moderators to help them do all of this work.

No member on here has the RIGHT to do anything on this site unless the owners allow them to. I myself have no knowledge of people getting "banned for no reason" or people getting banned when they did NOT break the rules... If this has occurred, that's the breaks, it's not OUR site, it's their site.

I think people lose site of that fact constantly, as you seem to have lost site of it right now. I am sorry you know people that have been banned. If you're angry about it, and blame the owners, that's your prerogative...you can whine all you want to. I am just sick of hearing about it constantly. Instead of whining and complaining, why don't you sit down and write all the good things about this site?

Why don't you sit down and figure out how many hours a day/week/month/etc that this site has given you great entertainment, knowledge, great discussions, and how you've met some great people here and then take all of those hours/days/weeks and months and add up how much you PAID for all of these great things?? A BIG FAT ZERO. Not one PENNY have you paid for all of this.

Think about that when you want to run down the owners, the mods, the site or the majority of the great people on here...have some respect and show a little basic manners and courtesy.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by LateApexer313]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Prepared for what? Is this a threat?

I see you didn't have the stones to reply to what I posted in response to yours.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by LateApexer313

Prepared for what? Is this a threat?

I see you didn't have the stones to reply to what I posted in response to yours.

wow, very mature.
it's more a lack of time/interest.

it wasn't a threat, it was simply saying that you'd get a response...

and i was about to respond, had quite a bit written out, but seeing this level of maturity shows that you're really not worth the time, especially when you don't consider that some people might live in a different time zone or have better things to do.

[edit on 5/18/08 by madnessinmysoul]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by MrdDstrbr

Don't be so sure, I've let a few things slip...er, well, not that it matters. I mean the counter-intel I do is not that type of counter-intel...buying it yet?

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Off Topic: dgtempe I love your Betty Davis avatar.

On Topic: All this drama reminds me of Yahoo chat.

In my opinion it's good to let our personalities show in our posts as long as we are considerate of others feelings.

I haven't even been here a year yet and I am so guilty of reading a post from a person newer than me and thinking what right does that newbie have talking like that. Then I check myself and rearrange my stinking thinking.

There is always a pecking order in any group of humans. We just need to remember we are all equal here. Well, maybe not equal in intelligence. Just kidding.

One thing for sure.......it's never boring. Keep that drama coming folks.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Keep that drama going indeed!

Half of me likes it....the more whining, crying bizarros the better, entertainment-wise, but it grates on your last nerve dendrite sometimes. Or is that axiom? It's only aggravating to me when there are hundreds of great threads that suffer from drama seepage.

I had to stop in at PetSmart and buy a rawhide chew toy made for a pit bull while reading the ever dramatic unfolding saga of the "ATS Issues Thread." I find it soothing to chomp and suck on it at the same time as I read that thread.

Good plan though staff, keep the freakshow centered exactly where you want it, great containment strategy! It seems to have worked as I haven't seen much spilling over into the forums I frequent so congrats on that!

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Hey,I love your avatar,lol.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
This is so true..my favorite is now whenever someone is shown to be incorrect they immediately go nuts and go post about how ATS is being monitored and there is a convert operation against them.

And of course, since everyone disagrees with someone else all the time (even the Bush sucks/America Sucks/the end is nigh/the NWO is here type people), everyone buys into the claims and stars/flags them.

I think people are just so desperate to feel special, some of them wish/hope they were somehow so "deep" that the government cared about watching them...

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Echo3Foxtrot
Don't be so sure, I've let a few things slip...er, well, not that it matters. I mean the counter-intel I do is not that type of counter-intel...buying it yet?

Oh yeah, what kind of counter-intel do you do?

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ALightinDarkness

Yes ALIghtinDarkness,

That's what makes me laugh the hardest...that some people on here think that they are soooo controversial or soooin in "the know" about "top secret" things that agencies would be watching their posts on a 100,000 member Conspiracy site.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I find it funny that you DON'T think the intel agencies are watching. Watching the #1 site on the Internet for discussing "top secret" subject matter.

Especially when the staff themselves have said that yes, they ARE watching

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Well here's my thought on the subject of "agencies" watching posts here on ATS. As I have said on another thread about that same thing....they may be watching...who knows...if they are, all I can say is, about all they are learning is about how many UFO hoaxes there are on youtube, about how the president may or may not be a "reptilian" and how they better watch out for 2012, but that the Illuminati will convert the world to some NWO anyway, so why worry?

MrdDstrbr, since you're so convinced that they are watching... what material do you think they'd find even remotely interesting on ATS? I am curious to know exactly what things you think they'd be interested in, and why

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   

MrdDstrbr, since you're so convinced that they are watching... what material do you think they'd find even remotely interesting on ATS? I am curious to know exactly what things you think they'd be interested in, and why

I think they're interested in any material that really and truly is "above top secret"

Classified technologies and projects, real instances of Contact with ETs, legitimate intel regarding the US or other countries, sensitive information that could incriminate the PTB/Bush administration/IllumiNazis, etc....

It's not about members being more important than other members; it's entirely about the subject matter that members get into.

I'm pretty sure that I've been noticed, because I keep trying to investigate the big-name Contactees. But I don't think I'm "important"; rather I think "they" have all had a good laugh amongst themselves at how unimportant I really am!!

Since I am really just this poor little nobody who takes odd jobs, spends most of my spare time on ATS, has barely any social life....... right, boys?

Make sense, LateApexer? I am a totally unimportant person, who keeps digging into important subject matter.....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:04 AM
link   
In the words of "Sting".......I'll be watching you!!!!!

hmmmm.... I used to think it was a stalker song, but it could be a "big brother" message.

Seriously, ATS has not ruined my life at all, its made me more paranoid, I guess, but a little paranoia is good during these times!

Long live the Bush!!!

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
In the words of "Sting".......I'll be watching you!!!!!

hmmmm.... I used to think it was a stalker song,

LOL!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one! That song is not romantic in the slightest, it's CREEPY.....

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The ATS is not ruining my life. Maybe *a little* more paranoid too.

When I get bent out of shape I just go and whomp gophers!lol
Not real gophers PETA people watching,,,,
The cartoon ones in pogo.

May God Bless President Bush, nobody else will.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Hiyah MrdDstrbr...

Well I guess I am not reading the right threads then. I haven't seen anything "top secret" or even remotely top secret being posted on ATS. But then I suppose there could be threads in the weapons section or something.

The most disturbing thing I think I have seen, from any government agency's standpoint, was that powerpoint presentation from the FBI that was leaked here on ATS.

Well, anyway, if they ARE watching, I look at their track record from 9/11, when they were watching and sending reports about the hijackers taking flying lessons...a lot of good those reports did, and I would imagine those would have been given way higher priority then people claiming to be abductee's or contactee's on a conspiracy web site. Just my 2 cents on that subject.

Thanks for answering and I respect your opinion even if I don't share it

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I had to stop in at PetSmart and buy a rawhide chew toy made for a pit bull while reading the ever dramatic unfolding saga of the "ATS Issues Thread." I find it soothing to chomp and suck on it at the same time as I read that thread.

Why read it then if you don't like it?

Just curious, seems inconsistent to complain about thread drama's and then go off and read one.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join