It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA's Comet 2 Wild

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:33 PM
link   
So here is just something you will just have to see for yourself to believe. It is database of names compiled by NASA and sent to the tenth planet via Microchip.

The purpose of the mission according to NASA is located here stardust.jpl.nasa.gov...

Here is the database of names stardust.jpl.nasa.gov...

You can browse the list of names by changing out the p and the 7 p meaning the letter and 7 is the list of html pages by pages. Pay special attention to the names of Elites listed within this Database.

Fianlly here is NASA's Event Calendar www.spaceagepub.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:43 PM
link   
What am I missing? I don't believe that all of the Pederson's or all the Pike's or all of the P's decided to add their names. Did I not see the whole list, and what in the heck is the point, why the interest?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:46 PM
link   
You have to pay close attention to the URL address. The index has lots and lots of names.

Again, you can browse the list of names by changing out the p and the 7 p meaning the letter and 7 is the list of html pages by pages. Pay special attention to the names of Elites listed within this Database.

I am not posting comments yet, just wanted to see what you all think.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For example these names GEORGE BUSH, GEORGE HERBERT BUSH were found here stardust.jpl.nasa.gov...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:21 AM
link   
No Conspiracy here you too can add you name to a chip on the Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter mission. Click on the Send you Name to the moon.

Credit goes to ATS member ChadAndrewATS for pointing this out to me in this thread.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

join