It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary to win and be assassinated

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:02 PM
link   
This isn't my prediction, but was given to me by a friend of mine who believes she has predicted events in the past. This supposedly came to her in a dream:

Hillary Clinton will narrowly claim the Democratic nomination and Obama will continue as her running mate.

They will go on to win the election. (The next part is slightly unclear, the time frame seems very short. Possibly a matter of days).

Hillary is assassinated in a very public place, very much 'another JFK'. Obama then takes over as President.

She doesn't have any more details, and i personally very much doubt it will happen, but i promised her I'd post it 'just in case'.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by fooffstarr

What predictions has your friend made that supposedly came true?

Do Hillary and Obama get to eat pizza in the Whitehouse with Ewoks before this event happens?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enthralled Fan
reply to post by fooffstarr

Do Hillary and Obama get to eat pizza in the Whitehouse with Ewoks before this event happens?

nope, not pizza, its spaghetti, and its with wookies, not ewoks

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

This is actually completely unrelated to that other topic, so please don't derail this thread.

I don't know what predictions she has made that came true. She simply said she had dreamed things in the past that eventually happened and because of that she thought it was a good idea to have this 'dream' up somewhere in case the same thing happened.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by fooffstarr]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Couldn't it be dangerous to even post this publicly? I mean.. if it was to happen, not to say they would.. but if this forum is that closely moderated, they could just as well say, "They already posted the threat. Let's find the poster, and get this site shut down" Just a thought.

And my opinion is that this won't happen. However, I have no doubt that it would happen if she did win. Or Obama. Or even Ron Paul. There are too many figures in the spotlight that would be dangerous to this group or that if they won the nomination and the Presidency. And the enemies of those candidates are totally obvious.

Thanks for posting the dream. I have a feeling lots of people are dreaming these dreams. To be honest.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by fooffstarr

This is actually completely unrelated to that other topic, so please don't derail this thread.

Ok, I actually thought it was related because you said:

"If this is in the TnC, i might go post a topic about ewoks eating pizza in the whitehouse. I have no evidence and i'll post it completely knowing it is false, but i guess that doesn't matter anymore. Standards have dropped to below zero."

Then this thread is posted the same day. Amazing!

Also, if this predictions is so important, why isn't your friend posting it directly? I can just imagine the myriad of excuses!

Anyway, so if somebody googles Hillary and assasination, do you suppose they will be directed to ATS and your thread?

Why should the prediction in the other thread hold up to scrutiny while yours doesn't?

I agree with EagleTalonZ, it seems a little dangersous to even mention it. If something does happen or is attempted, it's you that the PTB will be looking at, not your "friend". You posted it!

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Enthralled Fan]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Enthralled Fan

This thread and 'the other one' are completely different... it really isn't that hard to see.

The guy posts in 'leet speech' a semi-incoherent paragraph about facebook aliens and adds a date... It was obvious from the start their intentions were point trolling, to fool gullible people, laugh at the website's expense or all of the above.

I haven't made any claims, nor posted a date. I don't even believe the 'prediction' will occur, I'm just doing a friend a favour. They didn't request i put it up on ATS specifically, so thats why they didn't post it themselves. They asked for me to put it somewhere on the internet that it's date of posting can be verified as before the event (if the event ever happens).

I really don't know what I've done to have you on my case. If you dislike my opinions greatly, then click the FOE button under my profile... i won't be offended.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
The Peace of God to all that belong to the light,
Dear Readers,

Well certainly I have predicted since the middle of 2007 that there will be the assassesination of a political figure of the most highest level, if not the President Bush it could be one of the Precandidates. Even in one of my posts in the respective Thread I mentioned the name of Senator Hillary Clinton as the second most possible target of this plot.

One thing is sure, we are going to have a very similar situation to the one happend the 22nd of November of 1963 or the three magnicides of 1968 ( Martin L. King, R.F. Kennedy, Malcom X) in the near future, in this electoral year as a demonstration of the terrorist power of Alqaeda and its web of infiltered cells in the United States.

If you would like to read my thread pls visit:
www.belowtopsecret.com...

Probably some of you that didn't listen about my predictions before are asking what is the source of my security, well I think it is enough to say that I predicted President Bush was going to affront a so serious manace to his life in his visits to the middle east and actually his trip to the Gaza STrip was cancelled after three of my warnings claiming that if he went there he was going directly to his own death. Even I told that his death in case of occur is going to be used as the excuse to extent the war, by the great economical & poltical pressure groups that are supported it, in middle east for more time that we can imagine.

You can verify this by visiting other of my threads at:

Finally let me tell that in one of my vissions about this terrible event I watched clearly a state funeral that in my opinion must be the one of a President or probably Presidential Candidate, moreover, if that person would be also Senator, as is the case with Clinton, Obama and McCain.
You can read the details of that vission that also states that this terrorist attack will occur in the south of the United States, in one of the States with coast in the Gulf of Mexico at:

Fortunely in my case anybody can check my record of accomplished predictions here in BTS by reading those threads or consult my profile at:

Thanks for your atention,
your friend,
The Angel of lightness

[edit on 5/10/2008 by The angel of light]

new topics

top topics

join