It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Octopus

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:53 PM
link   
I did a search different ways on ATS could find no reference to it.
Ever heard of it?
Whats your take?

"Danny Casolaro called it "the Octopus". A vast, interlocking network of criminal conspiracy that reaches into every branch and agency of the U.S. government, many other national governments, and every sector of our societies."

www.constitution.org...

"Octopus Conspiracy Claims Another (Jim Keith dead)"
www.ufomind.com...

more on Google

www.google.com...

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I've heard of it. Weren't there links with the Lockerbie bombings, drug smuggling, Maggie Thatcher, Ronald Reagan, and the supposed suicide of a scottish journalist?

I also heard it was a network of maffia bosses, politicians, civil servants and masonic lodges on both sides of the atlantic.

Can you tell us more?

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Reading it now, fascinating. I'm going to buy the book.

posted on Mar, 20 2004 @ 03:03 PM
link   
I realize that this thread has been long dead but i thought i might mention that the Feral House publication has been available again for a while now in a revised and expanded edition. I am not trying to generate sales for Feral, i think that this particular book should be required reading for anybody with an interest in the real power brokers.

posted on Mar, 22 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
could it have been a codename for the Illuminati? I feel that may be possible

posted on Apr, 2 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
well it has something to do with the number 8.

what else in gov is associated from 8 and start from there maybe?

posted on Apr, 6 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I don't think that the number eight has any significance in this case. Casolaro used the term "Octopus" to describe the many tentacles the conspiracy had, not because of any numerological significance.

A strange coincedence is that if you believe certain accounts of Casolaro's death supposedly his wrists were slashed eight times apiece. I am unsure what the book mentioned about this and i have it out on loan so for now i can't quote from it but when i get it back i will quote from the book directly. There is a whole lot on this topic i would like to present but without the book i am kind of hurting for reference material.

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 04:55 AM
link   
interresting...

think ill monitor this topic

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Wasnt Casolaro found dead in a Hotel room? The Autopsy said it was suicide and the body was Embalmed and Buried before the family could claim the body. Something that i believe was illigal. The family then demanded a proper investigation into his death and an expert in suicide determined that he did not show any signs of making any tentative cuts to his wrists to test his paid thresh hold before taking the plunge and killing himself. ( he, if you havent guessed by now slashed his wrists ) The cuts were very deep and showed none of the classic signs as described above. Also his papers on the Octopus were missing and not listed among his belongings when his familiy picked them up even tho it was known to his brother that he had the papers on him at the time as he said he was going to meet someone "who could put all the pieces together" for him.
His main contact was a man he called "Dangerman" but im afraid i cant remember his real name. I have got all this from memory so i dont have any links but im sure there are some on Google.
If there any mistakes in the above i appologise as im a little pushed for time and couldent dig out any links, i just thought i share what i knew.
EDIT: Edited for addition.

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Janus]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Link regarding the death of Casolano, it makes interesting reading.
www.american-buddha.com...
The link is from an article by David MacMichael

EDIT: Edited for Typo

[edit on 10-6-2004 by Janus]

posted on Jun, 10 2004 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The Octopus/Inslaw conspiracy is one of my all time favorites as well. I mentioned it briefly in a thread a few weeks ago.

Scroll to the middle of the page for a list of those suspected to be killed because of the conspiracy: Deaths

The arm of the Octopus I'm most interested in involves Project: Paperclip and Nazis in America. Octopus, Black Projects and Dulce

This is the most interesting, tying Octopus to Nazis, Cattle Mutilation, Ufos and the NWO: Octopus

I look forward to more discussion about this!

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I am currently reading the book again and trying to play connect the dots. I am unsure about the cattle mutilation or an NWO aspect, more of an international arms/drugs/political manipulation scenario is how I see it. Then again my take on the subject is mine and mine only, I would recommend trying to get a copy of the book and using that as well as any internet resource you can get a hold of.

His main contact was a man he called "Dangerman" but im afraid i cant remember his real name. I have got all this from memory so i dont have any links

Michael Riconosciuto is "Dangerman". If you were to do a google search on the Octopus looking for relevant names his would be a good start as well as John Phillips Nichols.

Once again I can't stress the importance of the book any more, it is the catlyst for my interest in the subject. The fact that one of the co-authors died under very mysterious circumstances makes the revised edition all the more important.

lm

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Didn't Danny Casolaro go into surgery for something to do with his leg and die from 'complications'? I may be thinking of someone else, but I do recall the name... Anyone?

lm

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:40 AM
link   
[

His main contact was a man he called "Dangerman" but im afraid i cant remember his real name. I have got all this from memory so i dont have any links

Michael Riconosciuto is "Dangerman". If you were to do a google search on the Octopus looking for relevant names his would be a good start as well as John Phillips Nichols.

www.orlingrabbe.com...

Take a Read...

lm

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Here's the guys address if you want to mail him:

M. Riconosciuto
21309-086 Med. A-1
Box 819
Coleman, FL 33521

posted on Jul, 20 2004 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Didn't Danny Casolaro go into surgery for something to do with his leg and die from 'complications'? I may be thinking of someone else, but I do recall the name... Anyone?

All of the information I am about to list is taken from the book and is paraphrased and not the actual wording but I thought it would be relevant to this thread.

Casolaro was found dead with his wrists slashed in a Virginia motel room, Jim Keith who co-authored the first edition of the book died in a hospital from what was called a blood clot in his knee that traveled to his lungs. Keith died on September 7th 1999. Also of interest is that Ron Bonds, a close friend of Keith's who ran Illuminet press died under very mysterious circumstances on April 8th 2001. Bonds died from contracting clostridium perfringens as a result of eating tainted Mexican food. A 1999 study by the CDC estimated that this particular bacteria is fatal in only about .0005 of all cases.

Hope that helped, I will add more to this thread here and there. It's nice to see people that are interested in this subject, this link is an interview with Kenn Thomas who coauthored the original book with Jim Keith.

Interview with Kenn Thomas.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Just so you know.. I'm involved in this... please see my post.. I got new evidence yesterday and posted it on here...
desertfae.com...
my dad was killed in Rancho Mirage along with Fred Alvarez and Patty Castro

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by slugfast

Is this where the name octopus came from

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

posted on Jul, 25 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Riconsciuto had some connection to Keneth Arnold,nfirst person to report UFOs in the modern age.
Riconsciuto went to San Francisco at the start of Haight Ashburyband set up an avid lab. Invented a ruby lazer at 13.
Very wrird sketchy stuff

new topics

top topics

join