It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wigi Boards... Fake?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Ouji boards are nothing but a tool from the days of "Smoke and Mirrors".

Back when I was 13 years of age, My mother bought me a Milton Bradley Ouji Board...My friend and I would use it to scare a guy that was a few years younger than us to death. We'd get a few beers in him and use the ouji board, the board would tell him(courtesy of us) to steal money from his mother's purse and give it to us. I'd say it worked rather well.

posted on Jul, 12 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by youknowit

wow now tht is very creepy!! i have chills even from reading it. lol

posted on Sep, 19 2008 @ 12:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to whom it may concern:
The wigi Board is a product of whom opens the door of the unknown, if
you are not ready,for the unknown then dont try it, you must have knowledge or gifted to understand this world and those who do understand
it,sometimes the gifted one does not know and have to learn how to focus
with this energy,do not take it as a game,because is not.especially if you have a weakness that you do not want it to be discovered. there is always
talented human beings out there that will live in the darkness,so people will
not judge them,and then you have the strong ones. so with this i leave you is the wigi fake? or is it real. you figure it out if you can.

post by youknowit

posted on Sep, 25 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to whom it may concern:
The wigi Board is a product of whom opens the door of the unknown, if
you are not ready,for the unknown then dont try it, you must have knowledge or gifted to understand this world and those who do understand
it,sometimes the gifted one does not know and have to learn how to focus
with this energy,do not take it as a game,because is not.especially if you have a weakness that you do not want it to be discovered. there is always
talented human beings out there that will live in the darkness,so people will
not judge them,and then you have the strong ones. so with this i leave you is the wigi fake? or is it real. you figure it out if you can.

post by youknowit

posted on Nov, 18 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Text OrangeText PurpleTextI done a wigi board with my friend shannon. We was peeing ourselfs, buh oh well. we was in the middle ogf the woods & it was about 12 midight. We was so excited. We was talking about it at school. so we brought one. All weird things started to happen. we saw this black thing staring at us, so we ran for our lives, we carriied on running untill i found a light in front of me. Caase ovbviously im way faster than shannon, so im going to be in front of her,
Then i ended up on a road, thinking that shnnon was behind mee, buh she wasnt, so i ran back into the woods to see if i could find her, she was no where to be found , then ti saw a little hut thing that wasnt there before. i thought i heard shannons voice, so i entered , I SAW SHANNONS BLOND HAIR, IT WAS NO RED WITH HER OWN BLOOD !!!!!! Yuh couldnt see her face because the man had cut it off with a saw, this man had no face, and he didnt luk like he had legs either. i asked the man what his name was, and he sed that his name was bobby he was s the same man that we was talking to on the wigi board! i screamed as he grabbed me by the head, and chopped mmy head off, i woz never fouund.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   
I've got to say, some of these stories which are supposed to be true - total nonsence. Ouija boards create mass hysteria, once you done one you're immediately looking for signs of spirits and even the faintest noise is perceived as a spirit. Mind over matter.

Darren Brown hosted a program in which he had six guests, and he made them believe all sorts of fictional nonsense. He made them believe, through their own suggestions and imagination, that there was a female ghost interfering with them. At the end, he exposed that the person wasn't even dead, she was an actress who he revealed as a young female. The program was called "Seance".

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Ouija

not wigi...enable spell checker

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Milton Bradley (the manufacturer) has renamed them as Angel Boards to give them a less sinister tone.

I still say stay far away from them; very dangerous.

posted on Nov, 19 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
well, im planin on buyin one
so i guess I'll be able to tell when i try it myself
But i heard lotta stories,and people say it works
hmm but i dont know

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Hi all ..

I have had experiences with a ouija board, i have done it twice and twice only. I won't go into too much detail of what happened but i will say that i believe them to be very real, wether they are a manufaturers "game" or something you've created your self, the formats the same. The second time i did it we used an upturned picture i bought, still with the clear wrapping and a screw taped to it ready to hang, the glass would lift up over the screw in the middle .. there were only 3 of us doing it and one of my friends had his head turned and was crying as he was so frightened, i know i wasn't messing about and i don't believe my other friend could have made the glass move like it did, we only had our little finger on the glass and it would not only move in certain directions but it would spin under our fingers. I personally don't think they should be messed with, i saw them on sale in toys r us the other day and couldn't believe it, i'm from UK and have never seen them on sale over there, have they always sold them here in USA . .as a toy ??

Kind regards

satellite1

posted on Nov, 25 2008 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by youknowit

ouija boards do work but not from power of dead spirits and not from the power of G-d...they are unclean spirits. Dont mess around with a ouija board... stuff like that works.

[edit on 25-11-2008 by iesus_freak]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join