It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wigi Boards... Fake?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I've heard lots of stories and seen some evidense of wigi boards being working tools of mystic power...

In most of these stories the "wigi spirits" are bad and the outcome is a bad one...

If you have any stories about wigi boards or have reasons of thinking they are fake or not please respond...

Well, I couldn't start this thread without a story of my own.....

One night some of my friends were in his bedroom and using one on his bed. The board didn't respond to anything they did. Frustrated, he threw the board on the floor and they left. Still seeking chilling excitement, they drove to an old insane asylum near Verona High School... They started taking digital photos. The preview on the screen of the camera was fine but as soon as they took the photo it went fuzzy... They continued trying until one fuzzy picture had a dark, humanly outline... unnerved they quickly drove home, thinking it was the wigi board, to cover it up. They ran upstairs to his room and grabed the handle but, it was locked... jenny? he yelled into the room, from downstairs his sister awnsered "what?"... now the lock was one of those common house crappy locks and he easily picked it... entered his room and found no one but the board lying face up in the middle of the room and the entire room trashed............

I don't have much proof other than the fact that 3 people say it happend and i've never heard this friend lie before...

Pretty creepy huh? RESPOND!!!!!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:23 PM
link   
RESPOND

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by youknowit

Do you mean an ouija board?

In your story you say he threw it on the floor after they got no response from it. Maybe it landed face up at that time.

The room could have been trashed since he had friends in it.

Somebody acidentally locked the door on their way out.

I'd have to see the pictures to believe what you are saying about them.

I don't think this sounds creepy at all.

It sounds like a group of teenagers with overactive imaginations.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Well... the lamp in the room was not broken by friends and the nightstand did not have deep scratches on it...

as for the lock it could have been that but its a turn lock not a push one

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Did he perhaps leave a window open in the room? Could a person or an animal, say a raccoon have crawled in the window to cause the damage?

It just sounds a little to convenient of a story while they were messing about with the ouija board.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I agree that this story is fairly unlikly...

Here is another story...

My cousins and their friends asked if it could make it rain money... it answered yes... the next morning the entire driveway was covered in pennies... you could not even see the drive way... they did have a small drive way but it still was over 30,000 pennies!!!

this DID happen neigbors say they saw it parents atleast 16 people saw the penny covered drive way..............

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   
They really do work.
You really need to be careful with those things because you will open up doors you won't be able to close.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:24 PM
link   
yeah... ive heard people have been driven crazy haunted by the spirit of a wigi board they burned...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Those ouija board spirits are cheap! Your cousin should have been more specific, asking for it to rain $100 dollar bills perhaps?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Friends and my self played around with the board many years ago and i would say DON'T mess with it .

You know what it's like when your younger you will give most things ago well we did And let me tell you i'm now 34 and # scared of them boards

Just thinking about it makes my hair stand up and gives me a deep cold shiver

Some thing should just be left alone

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Yes i agree i would never bother... i dont enjoy these kind of dark thrills... but some people do and i am interested to learn about it!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   

You can make your own if you really want to try It's not hard but as i said before I WOULD NOT!!! go down that path

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What happened to you to make you so afraid of them? if your not comforatable answering thats ok!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I've heard enough to make me think it's not a good idea. I've never had a desire to play with one. Some interesting stories though.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:49 AM
link   
I suspect most Quija Board stories that we hear of are bad because people do not truly realize what this reality we live in consists of... then, when they blindly reach out for proof and get proof... they get scared. It becomes reality for real.

There is so much surrounding us that we cannot normally see and hear!

Unfortunately, we seem to desire the negative and live in a very negative world. Look at the scary movies nearly everyone flocks to see... and hollywood loves to feed the fear. Negative entities love it too.

We are the same personalities after we have died that we are while here. Just like in this forum... you make a post... it attracts certain individuals that are passing by and they can say whatever they want to say......... some come across open-minded and nice while others come across negative or even threatening. Same goes for the Quija.

Years ago, my Mother and her mother contacted their brother/son via a Quija after he had been killed in an automobile accident at the young age of seventeen. He was a genius on his way to becoming an astronomer, ATS would've loved him! They had normal conversations and supposedly kept it in a notebook. All I have, years later now, is one remaining page that we do not know how it is the only surviving page. But I love it. It consists of normal talk that you would expect if your deceased loved one was able to comunicate with you. One of the things he stated that I've also seen stated many times from those who have passed on was, "Live each day to day"..., in other words, Live for the Now.

Remember, we are always being watched over and guided and protected as much as we'll allow.

If you turn on a radio... it is your choice as to what frequency you wish to tune in to and the audio waves are invisible to your eyes but surely they do not scare you when they manifest, right? And you don't call the radio evil if it's playing something you detest.

Quija Boards are just the physical medium. Keep a pure, courageous heart... an aura of Love... sincerity... and don't be asking for anything that you are not prepared to know is real.

It's a totally different thing to believe in something than it is to know something. I believe that is where the Quija gets its negative connotations from... people getting what they sought out. Irony.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:29 AM
link   
I own what is called a 'psychic circle' which is basically an ouija board, however its made with good, white energy and supposed to be a lot safer to use than an ouija board. Same sort of layout, with numbers and letters, however, it also displays the zodiac signs, the elements, and the planet symbols. My partner was considering quitting his underground mining job and was wondering what career path to take, so we consulted the psychic circle and it strongly advised him to stop working in his underground mining job, as there would be consequences if he stayed. He stopped working underground (not because the psychic circle told him to) and got a job closer to home. A month after he quit there were several cave-ins at the mine he was working in!! So I believe the psychic circle warned him of that happening!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Years ago preparing for a garage sale a few folks decided to play with a "wigi" board. I, for one, don't play. When I got up to go to the kitchen I had to pass through the dining room. It was the strangest thing that has ever happened to me. It was like being in a different dimension so I called my friend, Marc, to come and see. Here he came ... yep, he experienced the same sensations that I was. The man speaking to the board had an evil spirit about me. We knew that. To experience what we did and the man knew it, creepy! Ouija boards are doors to places we really don't want to know about. I suggest leaving them alone. Ah, my now exhusband walked out of Toys R Us and someone had put a "wigi" board on our car. Bad sign!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 10:22 AM
link   
I'm wondering what exatly does a wigi board connect us to? some say it connects us to a spirit that lives within it... others say it connects us to heaven or hell or whatever form of the afterlife... others say it connects us to a world that we have never even heard of?

What do you think?

I believe they are a tool alowing us to connect with the deceased... but some people search for that chilling excitement of scary movie type situations... while using this tool they connect to a person who in life was bad who continue their habits in the after life... such as talking to a serial killer or murderer who has the evilness in their mind to torment wigi board users...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:35 AM
link   
genrally speaking I like to try and debunk what I can and whatever leftover is well .....paranormal. However one reoccuring thing that sticks with me is never play with a ouija board. Too many unknowns and coincidences for it to be dismissed as a toy.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yeah i agree it couldnt just be a toy with so many stories ..............

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join