It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

First man on Moon & Mars? Men from Atlantis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I have a theory that antediluvian civilization was far more advanced than we are today. They flew, went to Mars & Moon. They build and left structures on Mars & the Moon as well. The earth's population was in the Billions back then as it is today. These Atlantians used power points on the Earth & Mars to teleport between the two planets, which is more efficient than rockets. Mars back then could sustain life without the need for space suits. And it had plenty water as well. Any frozen/fossil microbes on Mars came with the Atlantians. Maybe even from volcanic explosions!

Any Life On Mars Came From Earth!

Recently, the headlines are filled with statements from NASA that soil on Mars may contain microbial life. What if this is true after all? Would such a discovery confirm evolutionary theory? No.

First, such a discovery would not prove that such life had evolved from non-living matter by chance natural processes. And even if we do find evidence of life on Mars it would have most likely have come from our very own planet - Earth! In the Earth's past there was powerful volcanic activity which could have easily spewed dirt containing microbes into outer space which eventually could have reached Mars. A Newsweek article of September 21, 1998, p.12 mentions exactly this possibility.

"We think there's about 7 million tons of earth soil sitting on Mars", says (evolutionist) Kenneth Nealson. "You have to consider the possibility that if we find life on Mars, it could have come from the Earth" [Weingarten, T., Newsweek, September 21, 1998, p.12]. Furthermore, MIT scientist Dr. Walt Brown (a creationist) in his book In The Beginning points out that during the great Genesis flood, as recorded in the Bible, the fountains of the deep that were let loose could have easily spewed out meteors and meteorites into space that very well may have contained micro-organisms such as bacteria.

Source

Who else you think built the structures of the cydonia region? Mankind started out perfect, and very smart. Humanity is de-evolving, not getting better.

[edit on 5/9/08 by TC Mike]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Howdy TC

Very speculative claims there. What evidence do you have to support those? Or can you explain why there isn't any evidence for this civilization?

What time frame are you looking at? I had the impression you were a YEC? Is that incorrect?

Regards

Hans

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:33 PM
link   
What form of "advanced technology"are we talking about....I mean how did they know that Mars could support life before sending people there?Did they use probes?

Also,could you explain "Antediluvians",as I am not to familiar with the term.

So where is all the evidence for this extremely advanced civilization with a world population in the billions at?

Wheres all their left over technology.............how did they evolve so quick-as it doesn't match with our current understanding of our planets evolution.

Thanks in advance for answering these questions.(Star and Flag pending)

[edit on 5/9/2008 by jkrog08]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
Very speculative claims there. What evidence do you have to support those? Or can you explain why there isn't any evidence for this civilization?

Yes they are speculative. Perhaps I shoulda tried the science fiction section? lol. Just hoped to present something that hasn't been thought of yet.

What time frame are you looking at? I had the impression you were a YEC? Is that incorrect?

By YEC I assume that means Young Earth Creationist. Yes I believe the earth was created by God about 6000 years ago.

Humanity had long lifespans of 100's of years. Enormous families & nearly perfect genetics allowed for massive population growth into the billions within 1500 years. Speculation of course, but possible none the less. Assuming the global flood happened around 4500 years ago.

Well the other option is to say Atlantis never existed, & we know nothing of pre-flood people.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
What form of "advanced technology"are we talking about....I mean how did they know that Mars could support life before sending people there?Did they use probes?

Far more advanced than our current Technology. The type of tech the demons/Nephilim still use on UFO's, though thats a different topic. Outside the Bible in Jewish writings contains that men got more knowledge/hi-tech from rebelious Angels, & Nephilim were spawned. Either they used probes, or the Angels told them that info as well.

Also,could you explain "Antediluvians",as I am not to familiar with the term.

Simply it means pre-flood people (Noah's Ark/world-wide flood) Either Atlanits was their One World Government, or we can assume Plato was doing drugs/making stuff up.

So where is all the evidence for this extremely advanced civilization with a world population in the billions at?

Wheres all their left over technology.............how did they evolve so quick-as it doesn't match with our current understanding of our planets evolution.

The worldwide flood removed almost all evidence of Atlantis, especially the important stuff. Blew it out into space & in teeny bits with the fountains of the great deep bursting forth it did. Everyone on Earth died, save Noah & his family. Mars also flooded, killing people there. Most of Mars' water jet-vented out into space, what was left boiled away & ended up in space soon after. There was no-place in the solar system that was safe except for Noah's ark. Which was protected supernaturally as well. Those things called comets may contain some atlantis tech. No wonder some blow up in the earths atmosphere in un-natural ways. Sorry about that, more speculation, lol. We only see little bits of Atlantis scattered in pockets in the Atlantic, or at least people seem to think its Atlantis remnaints.

Your right it doesn't match evolutionary thinking. Tying atlantis into evolution & its timescale is totally different.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Hi TC Mike,

A couple of things I'd like to add/ask.

Taken from II Peter 3, Verse 8:

.....that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This is a COMPARATIVE statement, meaning that a small/insignificant amount of time in the eyes of an omnipotent, eternal creator is a very large amount of time to us mere mortals. Why do you think YEC believers think they can define time in God's eyes? Isn't that somewhat arrogant and egotistical?

Also, if the flood happened within the last 6000 years, depending on the earliest Mesopotamian accounts as well as the bible, it would have to have happened between 2100 BC and 2900 BC. Why are many of the same civilizations/settlements/cultures present in the same places before AND after this alleged GLOBAL event? Where are the records of all these civilizations/settlements/cultures stating that ALL flood accounts ARE THE SAME account and when it happened?

The Bible was never intended to be an historical document and science was never intended to be a religious explanation. I believe the two match, over all, rather well just over a much longer time period than YEC wants to allow.

cormac

new topics

top topics

join