It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dr. WHO Sponsored by USAF???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:17 PM
link   
You heard it, blew my mind, on Scifi channel tonight one of my favorite easy going shows Dr. WHO being sponsored by the UASF.

Their theme was "Protecting America in a changing world".

Think about it, what kind of message does that send? To me it clearly states that they support shows like Dr. Who because of its content.

More subliminal for the coming change in our paradigm?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Ah another thread killer extraordinaire!

I find it amazing that the USAF decides to sponsor a program that deals with Time Travel, aliens upon the earth and differing time lines.

I suppose that I am the only one on this forum that thinks this is odd to say the least?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When the under currents on TV start to resonate with the hidden truths on the Planet, it tells me we are growing ever closer to the time when man will have to choose, consciousness and global evolution, or total destruction.

We think that 'if' ET was to step in and intervene on our behalf, that we would be aware of it. If you consider shows like Dr. Who and how change is made without the common man's knowledge I suppose that is more closely related to the truth than a big open event where everyone has the chance to see for themselves.

I believe that many forms of monitoring is happening even now.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Product placement. Name recognition...all that sort of Madison Avenue stuff. That's all. They, the military, also sponsor NFL football games. There's no deep dark nefarious plot here. They're simply putting their product out there, hoping to recruit prospective recruits to join the Air Force, or Army, or Marine Corp, or the Navy; Coast Guard too.

top topics

join