It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When we die do we go straight to heaven or do we wait?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I would like to say that since you take the compliment of being a sheep of your God than thats what Im going to think of you as. A mindless wandering sheep who wants to take joy in following yet more sheep in repeating the same indoctrination from the Bible.

In the Middle East sheep follow their shepherd. I am more than happy, nay delighted (and at times ecstatic) to be following The Good Shepherd, who laid down his life for his sheep.

Better to be a sheep than a wolf. There is a pack of them right here, and they can't hide their ravenousness. The saliva dribbles as soon as a Christian appears.

BigWhammy earlier informed me that Paul_Richard's ignore list was a place of honour. Drakiir has now accorded me a double honour! Awesome. Hang on, here comes darcon with a tirade of blasphemy and mockery, followed by:

...Just in case Pause4thought wants to have a second look at this, then maybe he will do what his name says, pause for though! hahaha

"Blessed are you when they insult you and persecute you and falsely say every kind of evil against you because of Me. Be glad and rejoice, because your reward is great in Heaven..."

Gospel of Matthew 5:11-12a

Paul, Drakiir & darcon: thank you for bestowing me with ecstatic joy! I'm going to be praising God on the back of this for a long time. Even the joy it gives me now is but a drop in the ocean compared to what it will bring me through eternity.

The more hatred I have read on this thread for God and His Word the more I perceive those in spiritual darkness recoil from the true Light, and the more determined I am to let it shine.

Shut their eyes as they may, opponents of Jesus Christ cannot extinguish the light of the eternal God, Maker of Heaven and earth, of which Christ is the very embodiment.

Unexpectedly I have to end on a note of partial agreement with Drakiir: individuals or 'churches' that are money-oriented put people off the Bible. However when people follow Christ and his teaching - rather than focussing on some particular leader or leaders - false Christianity does not hinder them. Drakiir, and many others, ought to exercise more discernment: turning away from Christ because of mistakes his disciples make (whether sincerely or insincerely) is like rejecting pure spring-water because the cup is dirty. Pure folly.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hey Andros,

haha i figured you thought purity was the best Facet of our spiritual development.

Yes, 911 was a very emotional day(and in actuality months) for the entire world. I too beleive the war should end.

But back to topic, According to NDE research(near Death experiences) some people have seen their whole life played out in front of them. That is just one example.

You should take a look Andros, here is the link,

www.near-death.com...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Good points guys, and you are right Arcon; it's not just love, its everything you mentioned.

I am unsure what you meant there, Jn.
If I may try to answer, and forgive me because I am not sure of your meaning, but yes they did gain my trust. I wouldn't say I have been shown miracles or tricked into anything. The trust has been gained honestly, through mutual contact and work. It was sincere communication and verifications from a higher plane. There was no trap, no misdirection, and certainly no taking of anything.
I wasn't down when I did not believe in Christianity and I wasn't looking or searching for anything to fill a void in my life, because there was no void to fill.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi Arcon,

Thanks for the link, lets just say it has many familiar connections in it

Cool stories, you know me too well

As soon as I saw it I wanted to read through the whole thing and the more I scrolled the better it got.

I wonder if JN is having a chat with JC at the moment

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MrDead

Hi Arthur,

Your dead on.

Its funny, how was he lead to believe in the Bible with teachings of a man he cant, see, hear, feel or touch.

Its sounds like Jn is trying to suggest that you feeling down as a 'weak point' as to how you started to believe or 'something to fill the void' as you put it, at least thats what it looks like he is aiming at which is totally false.

We all truly know your a fighter and can deal with life extremely well, you've got a strong spirit like all of us

Jn

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakiir
reply to post by Jn

One thing I have to clarify and that is my own mind is made up just as yours is and yet there is more fakery in what you believe than what I do. When I first heard of Solist Mysticm of course I asked questions and did some research and found that enough proof was given to help me believe and so I did.

How is that any different to how you came to believe in the Bible?

Surely you asked questions and queries before you started to believe just as I believe in what I am helped to understand by my friends. My mind is not being manipulated and my freinds never and I repeat NEVER make me beleive anything they only offer sound advice and council.

I feel no need to detail situations that I have been through as it is between my friends and I but beleive me I have found a link I have been looking for my whole life and being a Solist Mystic is it. It provides levels of awareness I could of never of imagined and has helped me improve as a better person.

I NEVER believed in the Bible, it doesnt actually say to as such, it says to UNDERSTAND it.

Jesus in the Bible says to people "get up, your sins are forgiven" and they did get up.

But as you say everyone nowadays falls down and is lost.

This is why you need under-standing, of various topics, if you havnt been told, learning knowledge first is the most important and probably the most difficult.

I always question or more specifically serious RE-SEARCH, to get to higher "proofs", otherwise you will be given the least, you will be trapped, and then mind locked, technically speaking.

As you say you have a dilema of searching for something or looking for something, yet, why have you actually stopped?, they probably tell you to wait now?, yet maybe you should of still been looking and at the least still re-searching, and practicing other things?.

One technique is that if you are RELYING on promises made, yet have to wait, work also on other options like a plan B re-search and learn things for your self, as these promises may not ever happen?.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Jn

Your response is trying to make out confused and still searching for something whereas Im not, i have found what I have been searching for and that is a Solist Mystic.

I reiterate a part of Mr Deads post where I too have had many personal verifications which have left me beyond doubt. I have no doubt and being a Solist Mystic is what my friends live by and its about love and radiance.

Yours is about believing a message which is scattered through every religion known to man, you understand the message yes but what about the rest of the Bible. You are actually supposed to believe in what miracles and events happened in the Bible because if its all about the message than thats allot of wasted pages.

Why write hundreds of pages of a Bible when on one page it could just say

Live by the Golden rule, treat others as you would yourself.

I seriously doubt all those events and miracles were put to paper just for time fillers when one sentence on one page would do. If you are a true Christian you believe in the Bible and what it represents, not just a message and dump the rest. Many Christians I have know believe EVERYTHING in the bible MESSAGES AND EVENTS, where you are ditching all the events and taking the message.

You have half-done it, which means to many Christians that you aren't a true Christian. If Jesus walked up to you today and asked if you believed in all the great miracles and works that he has done you would have to say 'no but I get the message' than Jesus would say something like "than you don't fully believe in me".

All those pages weren't written for nothing, your supposed to believe in what Jesus does through his works and what he represents, not pick or choose your favorite. Speaking of which has he come down in his and showed himself to you yet?

And yes I was a Christian a long time ago and its nowhere near as amazing as a Solist Mystic and nowhere near as spiritual, at least that my belief.

Its like me saying for example: 'war is bad' so what happened in history to make me think that 'oh I dont bother learning what happened I just reckon its bad" so how will I learn from history and not repeat the same mistake 'I never study events I just hope it goes ok'

Doesn't sound so enlightened when I get the message but have no events to back my hypothetical answer does it

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Again! As much as I have enjoyed the Paul_Richard/Drakiir show and not to mentioned risking killing my wn thread, I have noticed there are only 2 posts that addres the OP.
I dont want to end the discussion so maybe you could have a look at What should I believe? Its probably a more apt thread so that way we can get back to what happens to us when we die.

Enjoy!!

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:22 PM
link   
DoctorRex's reply is the most inspiring answer so far.

I'm interested in knowing how does Mystic ppl see the problem of evolution? Do spirituality contradict with general atheist's argument?

First time post heh...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by chenge]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Where do we go when we die is quite easy to answer. We die and our spirit goes to a spiritual plane, from there we hang out amongst the spirits there.

Our spirit leave, but I dont think anyone knows the exact destination.

We go to a spiritual plane and stay there.

Seems the best way to say it to me.

Out of all the pages in the Bible you didn't find the answer to that, maybe its missing some pages

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by chenge

The two main differences are

Mytic have spiritual guidance and believe in The Light as a love inspired guide.

Athiests are fencesitters: Atheismentails the absence of belief in the existence of God or other deities.Absence of belief:"Atheists are people who do not believe in a god or gods (or other immaterial beings), or who believe that these concepts are not meaningful.

Why these labels are made up for people who believe nothing, I don't know, its not like its something to boast about 'I'm an atheist' there is nothing joyous about that.

I know which I prefer

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I can assure you its no show that we are putting on we are just giving a response to the ones who want to think a book is 'good enough'

As I said to JN go outside and scream with all your love and devotion to God to have Jesus come down and appear to you face to face, when that happens i will be impressed.

If Jesus really is up in heaven than he will come down and tell me to stop replying and give me a kick in the ass. Don't see that happening and frankly never will, he is gone, he has died, there is no Jesus in heaven, only the angels that helped him spread the word. Since you are so devoted to Jesus, ask him to come down and appear to you face to face and explain why he walked out on humanity.

Without the angels and spirits to guide him he would be like you and me and still remains to this day to be a prophet he did do good deeds but not without external help. If a loving God named Jesus is the definition of a loving God, I for one want nothing to do with him.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by chenge
I'm interested in knowing how does Mystic ppl see the problem of evolution? Do spirituality contradict with general atheist's argument?

I'd be happy to answer these questions.

There are atheists who use the moral scapegoat that since there is no God then they are not held accountable for their unethical actions and lifestyle. Then there are the existentialists who are atheists who believe that living a moral life is good and important for its own sake.

In absolute truth, there was a God or Space God as we term it, that used The Light to orchestrate The Big Bang, and there is no God now, as the Godhead was divided up into trillions of yellow-energy angels. We are all that is left of The Original Creator; the reason behind the traditional teaching that "there is a piece of God in each of us."

Regardless of a God-less Universe (for now anyway, that will change), there is, was, and always will be a Higher Power -- The Light on the Other Side. We are all judged by The Light by our application of The Golden Rule and by our ability or lack thereof, to love genuinely and deeply - corresponding in the Spirit to the ability to Radiate Spiritual White Light. The greater the evolution, the greater the ability to Ascend into The Light when free of matter.

There are basically seven planes on the Other Side - as with the seven plane paradigm that is found all over the world - with more to emerge later as highly evolved souls (new Masters) Ascend into The Light.

Does spirituality contradict with the atheists' argument?

Yes, with the non-existentialist atheists, in the sense that we are still all held accountable for our actions, even though there technically is not a God in the archaic, Judeo-Christian meaning.

How do Solist Mystics see the problem of evolution?

The Original Creator, who has yet to come, used The Light to orchestrate The Big Bang. Since that time, evolution has played a role in the unfoldment of corporeal life. That physical evolution was tweaked by large Group Entities (discarnate communities, typically of yellow-energy angels) over the eons so that humanoid life would eventually emerge and form civilizations.

In the general sense, the discarnate dimensions consist of a large number of special interest groups.

This particular world was in its formative stages of humanoid life, with Homo Erectus, when the Zetan-Reptilians - whom the Sumerians referred to as the Anunnaki - came here, colonized, and eventually mixed their DNA with the already evolving hominids, in order to come up with a slave race of Homo sapiens. Thus, the initial purpose of humankind, as the aliens saw it, was not for noble reasons but for selfish ones.

Evidence of this is found in the archaeological findings of Zechariah Sitchin and in the unofficial disclosure of the US Air Force through the testimony of Linda Moulton Howe in the Companion Tape of the documentary called The Mysterious Origins of Man.

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

Hi Paul,

Totally agree with you.

Its funny how everything gets a label these days.

A person who constantly doubts anything and everything and put himself in a dead end all the time - Skeptic

Someone who thinks that they can escape the very laws of the universe and be a fence-sitter - Atheist.

Everything is branded these days and its all to soften up the effect. I think the first instead of skeptic should be - someone who is incapable of deduction and reasoning and the second, Atheist - someone who wont commit to a belief and is incapable of reaching a decision on spiritual and religious issues.

Now thats what they should be called but instead they are branded a name to cover there faults. Its also a good excuse to dismiss any problems by using these labels. if someone asks 'do you beleive in Jesus' and the person says 'im an Atheist' than they can walk away from it without having to justify why they are like that.

Scapegoat as you say

I posed this question in a similar forum and havent got an answer from anyone yet

If you and you alone pick what belief you want to have, how can you discern whether it the right or the wrong one?

They seem to think they can do it all on there own and dont seem to realise that some sort of guide such as a spiritual one is needed to help answer these question. The 'I can do it alone' never works, everyone needs help or a guide, just like we do

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Hi Drakir,

Hi Paul,

Totally agree with you.

Its funny how everything gets a label these days.

A person who constantly doubts anything and everything and put himself in a dead end all the time - Skeptic

Someone who thinks that they can escape the very laws of the universe and be a fence-sitter - Atheist.

Everything is branded these days and its all to soften up the effect. I think the first instead of skeptic should be - someone who is incapable of deduction and reasoning and the second, Atheist - someone who wont commit to a belief and is incapable of reaching a decision on spiritual and religious issues.

Many of them have the intellectual capacity to reason but are blind sighted through prejudice and because they feel more comfortable in not having to feel that their actions will be judged after they cross over. Then there are the existentialist atheists who believe that living a moral life is good for its own sake.

Now thats what they should be called but instead they are branded a name to cover there faults. Its also a good excuse to dismiss any problems by using these labels. if someone asks 'do you believe in Jesus' and the person says 'im an Atheist' than they can walk away from it without having to justify why they are like that.

Scapegoat as you say.

I posed this question in a similar forum and haven't gotten an answer from anyone yet:

If you and you alone pick what belief you want to have, how can you discern whether it is the right or the wrong one?

They seem to think they can do it all on there own and don't seem to realize that some sort of guide such as a spiritual one is needed to help answer these question. The 'I can do it alone' never works, everyone needs help or a guide, just like we do.

That's true.

We all need to be open to spiritual guidance from a higher source.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Yep exactly.

The whole 'we need to learn for ourselves' is garbage, a guide is needed and Jesus find it completely fine to let Christians walk through the maze their our own, and worse off is they think that is fine.

The Christian perspective is Jesus is Almighty and supreme, well if thats the case he is not supreme enough, and his credentials in helping the world today are poor. After-all it was the angles which he could not of done without than made him who he was, not himself.

Its fine for people to die in wars but the oh so supreme one wont get off his throne and get down here and help, he is not supreme to me as he himself said we can do greater works than him, so there is the proof. Going by that statement we are capable of more than he is and spirituality proves this since a DAC of yellow is not considered Godly enough which are the same spirits which helped Jesus.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Interesting theory! So many new terms for me...

It somehow reminds me of Scientology with the mentioning of so much spiritual beings... and aliens...

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Nah, sorry. I wish I could help you, but the awful reality is that we lie moldering in our graves until the natural process of decomposition takes it inevitable course, and we return to the dust we came from. Simple really. Still, it could be worse I guess: at least we don't wind up in seran wrap in the cold meats section at the local supermarket like some of our fellow animals huh?

J.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by chenge

Interesting theory! So many new terms for me...

It somehow reminds me of Scientology with the mentioning of so much spiritual beings... and aliens...

The more you know the less you think you know.

The reason for this is because you realize just how much there is to learn.

Scientology is decidedly different from Solist Mysticism. One key difference is that they do not have anything close to our approach to raising consciousness, called Heart Chakra Radiance. HCR is what enables one to go from point A to point B in being able to ascend to a spiritual plane after death - beyond the angels and their religious heavens.

If one cannot go to a better, more spiritual environment after death - with long-term happiness - and we are only here temporarily, then what's the point?

[edit on 17-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

I can assure you its no show that we are putting on we are just giving a response to the ones who want to think a book is 'good enough'

Sorry, I didn’t mean to suggest you were ‘putting it on’ just that I enjoyed the entertainment you both provided. I have no problem with the discussion in general I was just trying to keep on track. BTW Than you for visiting the other thread.

As I said to JN go outside and scream with all your love and devotion to God to have Jesus come down and appear to you face to face, when that happens i will be impressed.

I did not at any time (in this thread) declare any love or devotion to anyone and would also be impressed if Jesus was to appear. I would also crap myself because if he did appear it would only be for the second coming and I am not sure I am ready for that just yet.

If Jesus really is up in heaven than he will come down and tell me to stop replying and give me a kick in the ass.

I think he would let you continue with your line of discussion as any discussion positive or negative that is about him will make people think about him after all, any publicity is good publicity. It also gives believers an opportunity to get the message across in response to your views. You may or may not change your mind but others in reading may get an opportunity to see the light so thank you

Don't see that happening and frankly never will, he is gone, he has died, there is no Jesus in heaven, only the angels that helped him spread the word.

So you believe in angels but not in Jesus. Or just that he is not in heaven….yet?!?!

Since you are so devoted to Jesus, ask him to come down and appear to you face to face and explain why he walked out on humanity.

As above I never stated that I was ‘devoted’ to anyone. I just asked a question that was Bible based.

Without the angels and spirits to guide him he would be like you and me and still remains to this day to be a prophet he did do good deeds but not without external help. If a loving God named Jesus is the definition of a loving God, I for one want nothing to do with him.

To each his own. I am not here to convince anybody of anything. I am here to discover things for myself. If anyone finds anything I say helpful in any way not only will I be happy to have helpedbut I will also be very shocked….

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join