It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When we die do we go straight to heaven or do we wait?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

I could care less what those who are aligned with primitive spirits and spiritual ignorance think.

This needs to go in the Oxford English Dictionary under 'irony'.

The discarnate Saints, where I came from, say I am doing an outstanding job.

Seeing as they are actually deceiving spirits it's not surprising!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
Here is something else to ponder, When we do arrive whenever or wherever it may be, after reading the posts from both Tayesin Jonar and the recent threads about the Vatican and Aliens, if reincarnation is possible, and Aliens (assumingly created by the same God) exist, will we have the choice to come back as one of them or must we come back here?

Its a bit strange but slightly off topic but as I have said before its my thread and I'll do as I please!!

I'd like to address this...

We always have a choice as to whether we come back or not.

The more mature souls wait a while in the Spirit before coming back, in order to reflect, study, and prepare themselves for their next incarnation, if they choose to come back.

On the other hand, the immature souls, who have no real spiritual purpose because they don't choose one and prepare for it, come in and out of physicality like a revolving door at a department store.

Regardless, we have a choice of whether or not to come back and we also select which humanoid race and on what world we will temporarily enslave our soul.

All of which is confirmed through past-life regression research.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:37 AM
link   

The more mature souls wait a while in the Spirit before coming back, in order to reflect, study, and prepare themselves for their next incarnation, if they choose to come back.

Just wondering. Will they have a copy of the OED?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

who are you speaking to?

You are on his ignore list, he can not see your comments. Plus, your just spewing garbage that is not adding anything to the conversation.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

who are you speaking to?

ATS.

You are on his ignore list, he can not see your comments.

Are you suggesting I can't comment on what he says?

Plus, your just spewing garbage that is not adding anything to the conversation.

Many a true word is spoken in jest. Seriously.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I am saying if you are writing comments to him he will not receive it, but that does not matter because you are obviously trying to impress "ATS".

Originally posted by pause4thought

I could care less what those who are aligned with primitive spirits and spiritual ignorance think.

This needs to go in the Oxford English Dictionary under 'irony'.

The discarnate Saints, where I came from, say I am doing an outstanding job.

Seeing as they are actually deceiving spirits it's not surprising!

Originally posted by pause4thought

Just wondering. Will they have a copy of the OED?

Those are responses that add nothing to the conversation. How about responding intelligently instead of sounding like a child.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Claiming I am trying to impress is condescending and patronising. I am warning people of the dangers and pitfalls of listening to Paul's doctrines.

Those are responses that add nothing to the conversation. How about responding intelligently instead of sounding like a child.

One of the comments received a star almost immediately. You are not the judge. You are not ATS.

I am responding to this kind of teaching (from the previous page):

4. Spiritual growth and the lack of it can be determined by the Dominant Aura Color (DAC) of the individual. The reason for this is because, as with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white (being the highest) is not violet or yellow, but sky blue

Going up in vibration from the first plane to the seventh plane, the DAC's are as follows: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Violet, Sky Blue, and White.

5. The energies of Christianity which continue to weaken, and which you and others channel and cling to, are generally in the yellow category of discarnate energies. The Mid Realms.

6. The energies of discarnate Saints are of the sky blue and white energies. The Higher Realms.

If the above were just a send-up it would be hilarious. It appears this has escaped your notice.

Some on ATS might consider humour an appropriate (and maybe even intelligent) response.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   

The Pope/vatican has said " We belive Extra Tersestrial Inteligent Life exisits"

Didnt they?.... thats huge surley.

Do they just change the rules/books with the times?

[edit on 15-5-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

The Pope/vatican has said " We belive Extra Tersestrial Inteligent Life exisits"

Didnt they?.... thats huge surley.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H]

Well unless the Vatican has been infiltrated by demons and fallen Angels then they would say so, because the end times suggest that a Roman religious and economic power will rise again and this time with spiritual forces at work. Hopefully that is not the case here but many have suggested the Alien/Angle demon/Grey's agenda will come upon us once God lets it happen and much deception will come upon us and the churches.

I think real Christians know too well what to expect and does not suprise them.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by darcon

Hi Darcon,

Thanks for your support.

I think it best that you not quote what he says to me, as it defeats the purpose of me having him on my ignore list.

Speaking of which, you may want to go ahead and save yourself some aggravation and just add him to your own ignore list.

No one is more blind than those who refuse to see.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

The Roman Catholic Church bases its doctrine on tradition and the proclamations of Popes as well as the Bible. They introduce and change things all the time. I suppose this statement may represent a turn-around for them, however I am not qualified to answer, as I am not a Roman Catholic, so wouldn't presume to do so.

As a Christian who bases their faith on the Bible alone I simply don't heed what the Pope or the RC Church says. The Bible tells me there are unseen beings around us - ugly ones that are desperately evil and hell-bent on deceiving humanity, and beautiful ones that defend us against such influences and in general work to our good. I simply believe 'ETs' are the former.

This is very much in keeping with the way this thread has been taken by certain proponents of mystic religion. The Bible forbids seeking to communicate with the dead in the severest form possible, as the forms and voices that materialise and speak are simply demonic spirits, grateful for the opportunity to find a conduit for their lies.

It is no coincidence that people under the influence of drugs see ET-type beings, as do shamans and witch-doctors. Do a little independent research on the 'net and you'll see what I mean.

These beings are discussed as far back as Genesis. The Bible has always said 'We are not alone'!

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by N.B.A.Y.S.O.H

The Pope/Vatican has said " We believe [that] Extra-Terrestrial Intelligent Life exists."

Didn't they?.... thats huge surely.

Yes, that is huge.

And yes, that is not part of traditional biblical scripture.

Which means that there are some elements within the Roman Catholic Church who have the ability to embrace ideas that go beyond the antiquated and fragmented scripture that is the foundation of that church.

Which is a very good thing for them

EDIT: Although not part of traditional Catholic orthodoxy, there are Christians and some Catholics that equate the Grey-aliens (the most commonly reported aliens who kidnap people here for selfish ends), to be demonic in nature. Like the biblical conception of the fallen angels of Lucifer.

Do Greys go to heaven?

Not something that they worry much about.

Until, that is, they cross over.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Yes, i agree.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Do Greys go to heaven?

No, all demons go to hell. Your Nordics & Lizardmen are no exception, incidentally.

Incidentally they hate, deceive and mislead humans because God loves people. Demons despise God and whatever He loves.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I just wanted you to know that you are now added to my ignore list. I have no room or time for arrogant, dismissive sheep like yourself.

I would like to say that since you take the compliment of being a sheep of your God than thats what Im going to think of you as. A mindless wandering sheep who wants to take joy in following yet more sheep in repeating the same indoctrination from the Bible.

You can put any words in a book, its just a matter of how many people research it and how many blindly believe it. I am a Solist Mystic as well as my fellow Solists and am proud to be one and to follow the Light, one which people like you want to shy away from because it doesn't conform to your way.

Do you really think that Jesus can explain why the world is in the situation that it is?

Dont think for a second about giving me the 'dont blame him' because Jesus as a True God, a loving god and a compassionate God which you fight tooth and nail to perpetuate cannot account for what he has done. He has walked off and gone, so where is he, can you account for that to.

Maybe knowing he died in India which means THE END of the hyped up and edited tale of Jesus is too much for you to handle. Maybe your arrogance is making you cling to that Bible because that is what you beleive in the most when in fact Jesus as a God is a fraud.

Oh my God I blasphemed so what, what is Jesus going to do about it, he has gone anyway or 'done a runner' while leaving a world in pain and agony saying things in his name when he is gone.

You know the real kicker in this whole "Jesus is a God" charade, who made you believe the total con job of the Jesus God anyway, the Devil, well arent you the hypocrite.

How the tables turn huh

You are on my ignore list so I dont have to hear an arrogant sheep anymore, happy now

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Drakiir]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Hi there, I had to log on to ATS to put pause4thought on my ignore list as I cant do it logged off.

I just scrolled up and saw you logged on

I will take a look at your maths query.......hmmm the figures should be interesting

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi Drakir,

Whew!

That's some rebuttal you had there

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Thanks for that, I needed to vent some steam.

The thing that really hit me was how everyone always proclaims everything in the name of Jesus and how he is the ultimate being when its all in vein. The man died, the angels that gave him his abilities did good work, I wont deny that but its no reason to believe that he is something he isn't.

In the name of this and that, he is dead for God sake let him rest in peace since his work was done, thats what I feel like saying to Christians now that the truth has been shown about him.

Oh by the way, the approximate to your answer is.........124 days.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Actually this could be an urban myth and is really going to rock some boats at the suggestion of it, but I heard this a while ago.

Apparently every single minister of every singe church has a meeting with an MIB to keep the wraps on anything 'out there' covered up. From what I heard it does happen and could be possible but as to whether it is true or not I don't know.

It could have some truth in it as I havent heard one minister mention anything about ET's at all.

Anyway its just something that jumped in my head and thought I would give it a mention.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Drakiir

Hi Drakir,

Only 124?

Wow.

Thank you.

I tried to send you an AOL IM but the program said you were offline.

Good points about the prophet Issa/Jesus

Much of what we espouse is corroborated in near-death and past-life research.

Speaking of heaven, did you know that there is actually a church of seven planes?

The seven plane paradigm is all over the place. Just type in Seven Planes in a search program and you will see what I mean.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join