It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When we die do we go straight to heaven or do we wait?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by VIKINGANT
When we die do we go straight to heaven at the moment of death or do wait until Christs second coming and the resurrection?
According to Luke 23:43
“Jesus answered him, "I tell you the truth, today you will be with me in paradise."

I hope this is the case, about being in paradise the same day we die.

I don't know about the rest of you, but Lord knows, that I feel I have spent way to much time waiting....

In line at the bank, at the DMV, on the telephone, for people that are late, for a bus, for a check to clear, in line at public restrooms, in traffic, in the checkout line at the store, for the doctor to show up,etc.....

I only hope I am not handed a number that reads you are #1,875,241 and directed to take a seat!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
pause4thought,

If you think that you can shut me up with your fundamentalist tripe, you have a lot to learn.

I answer this mainly for the benefit of other people more spiritually focused than yourself.

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
That higher awareness was inspired by discarnate Saints.

Originally posted by pause4thought
...or demons. The only way to be sure is to check what they said with the Bible.

Time for further illumination:

1. The Judeo-Christian god is FALSE.

2. The Bible was not inspired by The Original Creator but by communities of angels (at best). Which is why the miracles attributed to Christianity are duplicated in other religions, like Hinduism for example.

3. The Bible, which was fragmented and incomplete in spiritual and metaphysical understanding in the first place, was further twisted and edited for content - with many omissions - by common men and power hungry rulers over the centuries.

4. Spiritual growth and the lack of it can be determined by the Dominant Aura Color (DAC) of the individual. The reason for this is because, as with the physical spectrum of color, the closest color to white (being the highest) is not violet or yellow, but sky blue

Going up in vibration from the first plane to the seventh plane, the DAC's are as follows: Brown, Red, Orange, Yellow, Violet, Sky Blue, and White.

5. The energies of Christianity which continue to weaken, and which you and others channel and cling to, are generally in the yellow category of discarnate energies. The Mid Realms.

6. The energies of discarnate Saints are of the sky blue and white energies. The Higher Realms.

All of which is easily discerned for those who simply practice.

For example, I have had Christian Group Entities (discarnate communities of Christians) approach me and telepathically declare - you'll like this - JESUS IS LORD.

Problem was that their yellow energy gave them away as only being relatively primitive spirits on the fourth plane.

Ah...but if their energies were sky blue or white, then I could state with a reasonable degree of certainty that Jesus must be at least a lesser god.

But that is not what the discarnate Saints on the sixth and seventh planes espouse at all

Instead, they teach that the prophet Jesus/Issa and the entire Judeo-Christian god is actually representative of the energies of yellow-energy angel communities on the fourth plane (at best).

Which was only confirmed through my own personal experiences and that of others on the same spiritual path, that of a Solist Mystic.

Next time you think you are in contact with your "god," close your eyes and try to see or sense the color of the energies you are channeling.

I can guarantee that if you are objective as well as psychically open, you will see and/or sense yellow energies; that which is representative not of a Godhead but instead of a community of only basically spiritual people on the fourth plane.

Which is why Jesus will never come back from the dead and "reign on earth for a thousand years" (Christian Group Entity propaganda). Yellow-energy angels, even if there were millions of them combined in The Light, are simply not powerful enough to manifest a "second coming."

Which is why Jesus has failed to show up - and always will.

In contrast, after they leave their bodies and return to The Light: the Magi and Elders will surpass the energies of all the angel prophets in history and officially usher in the new spiritual paradigm.

Which is precisely what is supposed to happen.

The death of the old and antiquated, followed by the birth of the new and more spiritually progressive.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Paul_Richard

What on earth are you drinking?

I prefer tea myself...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I imagine that this a question you will ponder until you are dead thats the only way you will know

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by pause4thought

Once again, you have no cogent argument and/or evidence to support your twisted, biased, and closed-minded position as a bible-banging, fundamentalist Christian who furthers a FALSE GOD.

Which really comes as no surprise.

Despite your efforts to further ignorance, others have benefited from my input here.

And I will continue on...just as I always have before.

Welcome to Paul_Richard's ignore list.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Once again, you have no cogent argument and/or evidence...

Others might look at my previous posts and conclude differently. What is more, if, as you say, you assess people's beliefs based on the colours of apparitions mystics see in their visions, others might even wonder if you know what constitutes either a cogent argument or real evidence.

...to support your twisted, biased, and closed-minded position.

If that's how you define following the teaching of Jesus Christ, it says a great deal more about your spiritual condition than mine, my friend.

While you have poured scorn on my Christian faith I merely pointed out that your quasi-intellectual and wildly grandiose pontifications leave you sounding, well, rather giddy.

Not a surprise, really. Unbelief is commonly based on ignoring the truth of God's Word.

Anyway, I apologise if my little quip offended you. I was attempting to lighten things up a little, while still pointing out the bizarre nature of your teachings...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Here is something else to ponder, When we do arrive whenever or wherever it may be, after reading the posts from both Tayesin Jonar and the recent threads about the Vatican and Aliens, if reincarnation is possible, and Aliens (assumingly created by the same God) exist, will we have the choice to come back as one of them or must we come back here?

Its a bit strange but slightly off topic but as I have said before its my thread and I'll do as I please!!

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

Actually it's said both ways in the bible. Here's why:

When people in general pass on and are able to let go they are gathered, their energy, and they stay in a "sleep" until the Judgement of an Age/Aeon. This can account for upward of 80% of spiritual beings. There are those needing to be collected. At the judgement of an age beings are spirited away where they are awakened and its as no time had passed.

There are however specialized conditions and extreanious sursumstances.

-urantia book-

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:02 AM
link   

P4T its a place of honor believe me.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Bigwhammy

Being on someone's ignore list is awesome. You can refute their arguments to your hearts content while taking comfort in the fact they will never see your reply (although everyone else will see it and assume the other person couldn't answer your argument). You are guaranteed the last word every single time, in other words. That's pretty cool.

[edit on 5/15/2008 by AshleyD]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by AshleyD
(although everyone else will see it and assume the other person couldn't answer your argument). You are guaranteed the last word every single time, in other words. That's pretty cool.

That logic is flawed. You assume "They" other people are reading what everyone is saying rather then just looking for this misunderstandings to respond with what it is they wanted to say anyway.

There's no sound argumentation on a forum.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 02:34 AM
link   

3. The Bible, which was fragmented and incomplete in spiritual and metaphysical understanding in the first place, was further twisted and edited for content - with many omissions - by common men and power hungry rulers over the centuries.

Why people always say that, when the textual evidence says quite the opposite, never ceases to amaze me. You do realise we have copies of these texts that are nearly two thousand years old don't you, and they're still the same? We even have a copy of the Isaiah scroll that dates to around 100 BC, and guess what? no twists, edits, and ommisions by common men and power hungry rulers over the centuries

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:12 AM
link   
There appears to be a number of bible-banging, closed-minded Christian fundamentalists in here.

All the more pertinent in serving The Light to deny ignorance.

Originally posted by doctorex
Why people always say that, when the textual evidence says quite the opposite, never ceases to amaze me. You do realise we have copies of these texts that are nearly two thousand years old don't you, and they're still the same?

True.

And we also have copies of many of the omitted texts which also look the same.

We even have a copy of the Isaiah scroll that dates to around 100 BC, and guess what? no twists, edits, and ommisions by common men and power hungry rulers over the centuries

You never heard of the lost books of the Bible?

Have you been living in a cave for the last two thousand years?

They are referred to as the Apocrypha.

Then there is the infamous Three Chapters that were ordered to be omitted from the Bible by Emperor Justinian in the Sixth Century.

One cannot order the removal of something that did not exist in the first place

It sounds like you are just spouting the same distorted theological nonsense as those who desperately try to prevent an objective appraisal that encompasses ALL ancient texts - not just those that were accepted into the Bible by the dominating government centuries ago.

If one limits one's research to the commonly accepted paradigm, then one will not uncover the truth about much of anything.

Glad to cause a disruption to your parochial understanding.

This is not a Bible thread in an online Christian fundamentalist seminary class.

Welcome to ATS.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Thanks guys this has been very interesting and enlightening but unfortunately I did not ask if the bible was accurate or how much (if any)was missing although it does come into play whenever discussing the bible we can only really work with what we do have.
I hate to say lets get back on track with my tendancy to get side tracked and sometimes it is necessary to make apoint, but its better that I say it before a mod does.
That is all. Please continue....

[Edit for fat fingers
]

[edit on 15/5/2008 by VIKINGANT]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Thanks guys this has been very interesting and enlightening but unfortunately I did not ask if the bible was accurate or how much (if any)was missing although it does come into play whenever discussing the bible we can only really work with what we do have.

It is good to see that you are open to illumination outside the Bible.

Otherwise, this discussion would be severely limiting.

I hate to say lets get back on track with my tendency to get side tracked and sometimes it is necessary to make a point, but its better that I say it before a mod does.
That is all. Please continue....

I am also agreeable to leaving Biblical "scripture" out of this thread discussion.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   
But Jesus was speaking to a specific person when he said 'Today you will be in paradise' that was for the person on the cross next to him.

Also the resurrection is when Jesus returns and not before and then a second one after the 1000 years for the non-believers one judged by what they done good in life and the others how bad they had done.

I believe there is an induction process for some people, I can't remember where I read it now, but I know Chatholics believe in Purgatory a process of salvation before we meet God. But then again is Judgement not in the same light?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:34 AM
link   
The Hinduistic conception of reincarnation does not have a waiting period on the Other Side. Instead, they believe that one goes immediately from one body to the other and only those who have reached a certain degree of enlightenment can break the chains of the reincarnational cycle and thereby go to a heavenly plane.

They also believe that one's future physical life or incarnation is determined by actions and intentions in this life.

To an extent this is true, but not entirely.

Corroborated by past-life and near-death experience research, one is not rewarded for one's spirituality in a future incarnation per se, but by the ability during the Interlife (or period in-between incarnations) to ascend into The Light and the corresponding expansion of consciousness, spiritual environment, and levels of energy.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I see. Do you recommend a Pepsi on your death-bed?

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Yes I know all about the Apocryphal books and sure there may be debate over what books to include and what not to include, but the books themselves have not been edited or tampered with over the centuries, have they? If I pick up a Bible and read it, has what I read been twisted or edited? Besides, as for the debate over what books to include, do you realise that even thoughs who never even followed the God of Israel have been the tools of God's hand to fullfill his purpose, without them even realising it? Look at the Egyptians, the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Philistines, they were all used by God at one stage or another, even if it were simply to test or punnish.

[edit on 15/5/08 by doctorex]

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yes I know all about the Apocryphal books and sure there may be debate over what books to include and what not to include, but the books themselves have not been edited or tampered with over the centuries, have they? If I pick up a Bible and read it, has what I read been twisted or edited?

Yes, it has.

Omitted = EDITED.

Which is not to imply that if you took ALL the Christian mystical literature and put it together, that it would offer a complete spiritual and metaphysical paradigm. At best, it would still be largely fragmented.

Why?

Because it was not inspired by The Original Creator, by discarnate Saints, or by one or more lesser gods, but by communities of yellow-energy angels, AND because, for the most part, no one connected with writing down Christian mystical literature, was highly evolved i.e., with at least a Dominant Aura Color of white. For the most part, they were all yellow or less.

Even the prophet Jesus/Issa, when he died at the age of eighty in India, shortly after proclaiming that he was the Galilean Messiah (check previous link in this thread), only had a DAC of yellow when he transitioned.

Pathetic.

In simple terms, the Bible was empowered and inspired by angels, and put together by lesser men - not by Saints, gods, or a Space God.

Which is precisely why it is so..ah...shall we state tactfully...largely incomplete

Moreover, as mentioned previously, in the Sixth Century, Emperor Justinian ordered all references to the doctrine of reincarnation to be omitted from the Bible.

Ask any Christian fundamentalist - like those in here - if reincarnation exists and they will say, "NO - REINCARNATION DOES NOT HAPPEN BECAUSE IT IS NOT MENTIONED DIRECTLY IN THE BIBLE."

That being one clear example as to how a significant omission ordered from a long-dead emperor (who was not even a Protestant) can result in a significant impact on present-day religious beliefs.

Besides, as for the debate over what books to include, do you realise that even thoughs who never even followed the God of Israel have been the tools of God's hand to fullfill his purpose, without them even realising it? Look at the Egyptians, the Babylonians, the Assyrians, the Philistines, they were all used by God at one stage or another, even if it were simply to test or punnish.

It really is amazing what a large Group Entity of millions of yellow-angels can accomplish. That is the source of power behind the "god of the Jews." The burning bush that Moses saw on the mountain was a holographic projection from a large Group Entity in the Mid Realms, not from a Space God or lesser god.

The higher awareness that I espouse comes from people who have analyzed this and related issues at length and who reside above the spiritual vibration of the religious heavens on the fourth plane that often battle one another. It comes from discarnate Saints on the seventh plane.

Anyone see a talking, burning bush recently?

The miracles and membership of Judaism and Christianity have lessened because of the retrogression away from The Light of the Group Entities who promote a FALSE GOD AND because of the unethical behavior of Jews and Christians. This is happening all over the world with all the traditional religions. All of them are weakening in energy from karmic retrogression.

You can fool many people but you can't fool the infinite and nonliving Light on the Other Side - the source of power behind ALL miracles of telekinesis and healing.

Still, you just seem to be on a mission to belittle and slag of Christians, while trying to give the impression that you're so much more spiritualy enlightened. Well you're not doing a very good job, no matter what you might care to believe.

I could care less what those who are aligned with primitive discarnates and spiritual ignorance think.

The discarnate Saints, where I came from, say I am doing an outstanding job.

And that is what counts

I also have allied pre-Ascended Masters who agree with us.

[edit on 15-5-2008 by Paul_Richard]

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join