It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Invasion of Two Innocent Nations! Government Brainwashing!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RomanMaroni
Boone, that's pretty weak. I don't seem to recall Colin Powell's mentioning anything about 1980's WMD's in his UN address. Come to think of it, I don't recall anyone saying anything about WMD's from the 80's. The WMD story we were all sold was a story of current WMD's being manufactured, and you and I both know that. You can try to justify that all you want, but we both know the truth.

As far as the UN resolutions, the UN doesn't set policy for the USA. But if you want to go on invasion due to UN resolutions, I guess Israel is next, right? I know you are extremely upset about them violating numerous UN resolutions regarding illegally occupying land. And I'm sure you are extremely upset that they started their nuclear program in secret and lied about it, because that is the same thing Iran is being blamed for. And how exactly do you know Saddam violated all those resolutions? The same people that told us that also told us WMD's, yellow cake uranium, ties to Al-Queda, meetings with AL-Queda leaders, we know exactly where the WMD's are, greeted as liberators, Iraq oil will fund the reconstruction, mobile chemical weapons labs, mushroom cloud ..... There's an old saying in Tennessee and it goes: Fool me once, uhhh, shame ... shame on you ... fool me ... can't get fooled again!

Spot on....

The lies continue today and still people follow blindly these malicious lies.

Peace

CR

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by RomanMaroni

Boone, that's pretty weak. I don't seem to recall Colin Powell's mentioning anything about 1980's WMD's in his UN address.
I'll help refresh your memory.

If we consider just one category of missing weaponry-- 6,500 bombs from the Iran-Iraq war --UNMOVIC says the amount of chemical agent in them would be in the order of 1,000 tons. These quantities of chemical weapons are now unaccounted for. Source
The last time I checked, the Iran-Iraq cease-fire was agreed to in 1998.

The WMD story we were all sold was a story of current WMD's being manufactured, and you and I both know that. You can try to justify that all you want, but we both know the truth.
I am very happy that both of us, now, know the truth.

posted on May, 26 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Boone 870

Ok Boone. So we obviously were justified in going to war with Iraq, even though Bush himself has said there were no WMD's found. He must just be stupid or he just forgot. It was totally sold to us on factual intelligence. Those WMD labs, the vile of mustard gas, the ties to Al-Queda, the mobile weapons labs in the backs of semi's, the yellow cake uranium, the tubes, the nuclear weapons program ... all these things were justified because of some leftover, out dated munitions from the 1980's. It's a good thing we acted or we would probably be wondering what to do about that mushroom cloud that just went off here in the States. And it's a good thing we have killed all those people in Iraq, because they would have just followed us home. Then we would be dealing with 500,000+ terrorist attacks on the US.

I'm glad we have been presented with all that evidence Rice and Powell said we have to show proof Bin Laden was behind 9/11. There is a reason no evidence was ever presented to us, and it's because it doesn't exist. Just like the WMD's, WMD labs, the viles of mustard gas, the ties to Al-Queda, the mobile weapons labs in the backs of semi's, the yellow cake uranium, the tubes, the nuclear weapons program never existed. And don't forget Rumsfeld went as far as to say we knew exactly where the WMD's were.

Rumsfeld's comment on March 30, 2003: "We know where they [WMD] are. They're in the area around Tikrit and Baghdad and east, west, south and north somewhat."

There was a word Bush kept repeating during the election of 2000. The word he kept using was "accountability." I guess I'm just guilty of demanding someone actually owning up to their words. The government works for me, and I am supposed to be allowed to question. Obviously, Boone, you don't care if someone make 10 statements to you and 9 are completely false. Just as long as 1 of those 10 statements can be worded to fit into a fragment of the truth, well I guess that is good enough for you. Who cares about the other 9 complete fabrications. Hell it's only people lives that are being sacrificed because of it.

posted on May, 28 2008 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It truely is bizarro world nowadays.

It gives me an eerie feeling like the pod people or night of the living dead. It really creeps me out.

People can be told black is white on Tuesday then white is black on Thursday and they just accept whatever is coming out of the box.

They seem mesmerized. It's not torture the box told me so. It's ok to kidnap people now and hold them without charges the box says everything is ok it will protect me as long as I do what it says.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join