It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Israel A 'Stinking Corpse'

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:27 AM
link   
You know the world is headed in the wrong direction when you see people defending Iran and Islamic fundamentalists. The truth about these scum bags is they can't tolerate non muslims one bit so they never did and never will have any intention on letting Israel have that land and live in peace. The Jewish people have made it very clear they just want a place to call home and it's not much so if the ME would just stop bein all butt hurt and leave them be I can guarantee you Israel would not attack anyone. The Jewish people were there first but they were stolen and conqoured and spread around, they just want a home. I don't think the liberal types that defend Islam would mind too much if some Native Americans regrouped one day and set up North Dakota as their small conselation prize, sure the North Dakotan's wouldn't like it but they should get over it, the world is big enough to share and that is whats goin on here.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

Then I guess you wouldnt mind me coming to your house one,killing your whole family and then call it home and say I just want to live in peace.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   

You know the world is headed in the wrong direction when you see people defending Iran and Islamic fundamentalists. The truth about these scum bags is they can't tolerate non muslims one bit so they never did and never will have any intention on letting Israel have that land and live in peace.

What an ignorant post. I'm sorry but not all Iranians are extremists and to label them all as scumbags shows exactly what's wrong with this world.

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

Israel is mother of all conlicts, Totally agree, In bible it says about Israel will be made desolate..

posted on May, 15 2008 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Sheeper

And you definitely know something is wrong with the world when people criticize, attack and scrutinize other ethnic groups, cultures and religions simply because it's popular consensus to do so.

I thought the world has advanced past 1939, that we learnt the lessons of blind obedience to those in power.
But no, every so often another sad, sorry, ignorant individual comes along and shows us all, humans are still in the Dark Ages.

Bravo Sheeper...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 44soulslayer
I know many Iranians, and almost all of them hate Ahmedinejad (and the Ayatollahs for that matter).

Any chance a few of them might go out and kill him or something? It'd save the world a fair bit of time and effort....

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Godfather of Conspira
reply to post by Sheeper

I thought the world has advanced past 1939, that we learnt the lessons of blind obedience to those in power.

No offense, but what ever gave you that idea?

Wherever there's a commanding wolf, there will always be a number of bleating sheep.

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by kindred

He didn't say all Iranians, he said Muslim Fundamentalist. You are the one trying to confuse the issue.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join