It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How would you react if this.........

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Imaging:
You are lying in your bed its about 03:00AM in the mornin',
some strange noise let you wake up and then this guy is standing
in front of your bed.
Whats your reaction

Ugly-Alien

[edit on 9-5-2008 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

My reaction would be to turn on the light, because in the image that you are sharing i see a bunch of black pixels:
R=0
G=0
B=1

are you sure that this is the image that you want to share?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

sorry...,something went wrong

"FIXED"

[edit on 9-5-2008 by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by D0MiNAT0R 1OOO

Ok, i see it now, thanks for fixing the link

Did you see something like that?
I would be frightened, of course.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Not a too unrealistic cgi of what some of these beings look like. We don't see such pristine detail in photo's of the real ones, of course, because after all, those photo's that we do have of beings like this are more fragmented where we only see parts of their faces showing up in photographic images of them -- usually after photographic analysis.
They are, after all, breaking through dimensions so what do you expect, lol. Nevertheless, and this is a message to the OP.. this cgi is not a bad cgi effort. Kudo's to you for showing it here! We are seeing many subtle variations of such beings in photo's of them -- some more drastic than what's being shown here but some that are not too unlike it. But, of course, none of these beings are EBE's, probably something 'in-between. But that's not to say that they are not extraterrestrial in origin on a Magonia level and while we're on the subject.. our own "origins" could also be from some place off in "a far off galaxy" too!
In any case, it's ridiculous to think that there are post-singularity extraterrestrial biological beings (EBE's) that are visiting our planet now.... ever, for that matter.

new topics

top topics

join