It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The type of first date that's the best

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What kind of first date do you prefer with a person:

A: Fun date (and what would you call fun)
B: Romantic date (and what would you call romanitic)
C: Relaxation date (and what would you call relaxative)
D: Other (explain/give example)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Me personally, I like a mix of a and c.

An example, and one of my favorite dates. I actually stayed friends with this woman. for further explanation, see here We went on a photo date. Let me explain.

When I first met this woman, we talked a few times on the phone and on MSN before we went out. Through these conversations, we discovered we both liked photography. She was/is a much better photographer than I am. I just like taking pictures. She has a lot of gear and knows a lot about the subject. So when we discussed going out, I suggested we take our cameras and take a walk in the park here our city. The park isn't some token green space, it's huge. One of the biggest urban parks in Canada. It has lots of trails and wildlife and the like so I thought we could just go for a walk on the trails and look for some good photo's and talk and stuff. It turned out to be one of the best dates I have ever been on. We took a picnic lunch and spent about four hours just strolling, walking, talking and taking pics.It didn't work out between I and her but we still are good friends. But it was a hell of a fun and relaxing date.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mabus

C, I think. I mostly want to get to sit around and have conversations with someone early on. Romantic stuff can come later. But getting to know the person better is key, and that works best in a relaxed environment where we can just have a relaxed conversation.

I do enjoy A type dates a lot too.

new topics

join