It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fort Mason Centre UFO (pics inside)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Just found these 2 photographs on Mufons 20 latest sightings today,
Report says:
Description: object appears in pictures taken of kites
Here are the 2 photopraphs taken, what do you guys think ?

In my opinion the ET's take advantage of these sort of events to kind of blend in with all the wierd kites and stuff to take a closer look at how we play, maybe they dont have the concept of playing like us or something

mufoncms.com...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SL55T0T0]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by SL55T0T0]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:23 PM
link   
As much as I want it to be an UFO or as those that know an IFO (Identified Flying Object), I think this is a balloon, due to the surroundings (kite flying), I'd assume this to be correct. Also the people there do not look to concerned with a pesky alien flyin' round above their kites potentially causing another "Roswell" incident.

EDIT: Actually in the second Pic it looks like those two guys are throwing it like a ball or frisbee type thing.

watchZEITGEISTnow

[edit on 9-5-2008 by watchZEITGEISTnow]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Long Description of Sighting Report
My son and I were walking west bound on Marina Blvd adjacent to Golden Gate Nation Recreation Area taking pictures of kites. I don't remember seeing the object during our walk and only noticed it today (5/9/08) while looking back through pictures we had taken

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Case solved!! Two guys playing catch with a ball. look closely at both pics and you can see they are looking directly at the ball. Case closed.
My 2 cents.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by mcgilligan02

Nice! Thank you!

top topics

join