It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horror Motion Picture Crew Here In The Desert!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:47 PM
link   
They arrived this morning around 6:00 a.m. hundreds of them! Huge trucks, vans, motor homes, jeeps and cars. Bringing in props and doing retakes over and over. Thought I would do some snooping around and get the scoop. They knew immediately my car wasn't part of the filming crew, but they were cordial enough. What they told me was they are making a horror movie with wolves.....Lot's of Wolves! They couldn't or wouldn't say when it would be released. It's still in the filming process. I didn't see any wolves just a pitbull. There were tables with buckets and buckets of make-up. I'm thinking this is going to be one Gorey Movie.

Interesting enough the stucco home they are using is one I stayed in for over a month. I was taking care of an elderly woman while her son and daughter-n-law went on vacation. During that time there was a locust invasion and some were nearly 4" in length! The old woman died about two years later and I think her spirit is still in that house! The bedroom she stayed in lights come on for no reason and nobody is there. I didn't mention that to the film crew tho.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Small-town girl meets mysterious drifter boy, they fall in love. Only in this case, the boy brings with him a family curse and unimaginable horror that rains hell upon the small town

www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:26 PM
link   
That's pretty cool.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by enjoies05

Thanks enjoies. I think they will be back to do some night shots. Probably around the full moon.
It seems these Sexy, Gorey Blood & Guts movies are So DONE! (yawn).
Wish Steven Spielberg would come around. I could write the script for him and it would be a true story!

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well, THEY'RE BACK TONIGHT! I figured they would be around the full moon.
I wonder how long they plan on leaving that *HUGE BRILLIANT WHITE LIGHT ON*? It's windy here and we're still getting some smoke from the Mt. Petosi fire. There seems to be more vehicles this time. Must need more crew for night time shots. They drive down these gravel roads, like they're on a California freeway! I guess second hand dust doesn't matter to them.

I'm thinking of taking out some Powerful Stereo Speakers and playing Elvis songs FULL BLAST! lol

[edit on 5/21/2008 by MountainStar]

posted on May, 21 2008 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Well, it seems that the 'reptoids' (or so I read elsewhere here at ATS) are at it again with their B-rated horror flicks of blood and gore. Oh and it happens that they are filming around the time of a full moon. Hmmm.

[edit on 2008-5-21 by pikypiky]

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

Well, it seems that the 'reptoids' (or so I read elsewhere here at ATS) are at it again with their B-rated horror flicks of blood and gore. Oh and it happens that they are filming around the time of a full moon. Hmmm.

Hi pikypiky,

Something strange is going on alright! Our weather took an abrupt turn-a round. Just when these people came in here. It was warm. Last night it got bone Chilling Cold with Powerful winds.
They kept the BILLION WATT light on until 4:30 a.m. It lit up the desert half-way to Mount Charleston. It was extremely eerie. My husband helped build that house and I can image what their doing in there!
I saw a dark figure standing in the arched doorway. Don't know if it was a movie character in costume
or the ghost I mentioned earlier. I know (she) the ghost wouldn't be thrilled with what these people are doing.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I forgot to mention. They are all sleeping right now in their motor homes and huge trucks. It's probably going to start all over AGAIN tonight! I wonder what the night animals think of the bright light? Haven't heard a coyote lately. I'll keep writing sort of like a diary.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Hey hun, that is an amazing experience you got happening there.
Keep us up to date.
Now I'll wanna see the movie.

posted on May, 22 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Hi AD,

Below is one of the photo's I took. I photo-shopped in a dark figure in the archway similiar to what we saw last night. I also took out the numbers address and put some bushes to hide a truck. I'm using a day photo taken when they first came here. HOWEVER, do you see the eyes in the white circle? I did Not photoshop THOSE!
and did not see them when taking the picture. Maybe it's just something naturally weird,,,,I don't know?

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I think they stopped filming for now anyways. I had to put up with 2 nights of the BILLION WATT light!

You guys aren't going to believe this! NOW, they have a Casting call for Brad Pitt movie coming to the desert.

The Tree of Life" is a family movie using the Death Valley area as a backdrop. The kicker -- Brad Pitt is in a starring role.

The casting company wants a "timeless, non-modern or unique look."

www.pahrumpvalleytimes.com...

MOVE OVER Angelina Jolie! lol

top topics

join