It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Philipe3d

I want to say WELCOME and I am completely astonished to learn that you created these videos CGI. I saw them last year, and I too, thought they were real. Very very good work, as a graphic artist myself, I am impressed!

Thanks for saying hi on the boards. Try not to take anything too offensively on here- there are SOOO many trolls on here, so try to just ignore them

Look forward to your future posts!

posted on Apr, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Philipe3d

Doc, this is 3d too. I dont have any inflating doll.

OK, "Michael Jackson". You can keep on fooling the fools.
"An one eyed leading the blinds..."

Your new 2D "masterpiece" was not made with the help of your doll.
No one can notice the plastic material...

===================================

My work about you is over by now, Michael.

But remember: there will always be a lot of eyes upon you.
And you know that !!!
Not mine. You don't deserve it.
And by now you must guess who we are.
Watch out about "the little boys" too, Michael.

We'll just be "around".

Doc

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DocLottaLove

OK, "Michael Jackson". You can keep on fooling the fools.
"An one eyed leading the blinds..."

Your new 2D "masterpiece" was not made with the help of your doll.
No one can notice the plastic material...

Doc

Very interesting thread.
I have been following this discussion "from outside" but now I decided to subscribe to expose my points of view here too.

That Philipe has an inflating doll everybody knows; he showed it on a pict.

I also think this 'new alien' is that doll enhaced on a pthoto editor.
It really has a plastic aspect.

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The original video is followed by videos that do not show that the first is a cgi. Much time and poor quality, too many structural changes. No coincidence. The first video (The Captive Gray Alien in Brasil) is great, unique, extensively studied by Mr DocLottaLove and corroborated by others.
Saudações, amigo Doc

posted on Apr, 16 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
The original video is followed by videos that do not show that the first is a cgi. Much time and poor quality, too many structural changes. No coincidence. The first video (The Captive Gray Alien in Brasil) is great, unique, extensively studied by Mr DocLottaLove and corroborated by others.
Saudações, amigo Doc

posted on May, 19 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
My first thoughts were that it looked fake as well. Almost like the Roswell interview that look like it could have easily been a puppet. However after watching the video several times the lip movements look very realistic, but its a very dark cheap video. To bad the guy didn't have a nice new phone, or better yet a video camera. But good find over all. Ill be watching to see what other people think too, maybe someone who knows more about video editing and can find some telltale signs of a hoax.

Really makes me wonder, if it were really an alien would that guy be laughing in the background?? I don't think that would be my reaction to first contact but to each his own
edit
and it now seems we have an explanation for these videos. case close

[edit on 19-5-2010 by GummB]

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Abawakawa

I'd like to thank you for standing by my points of view.

OF COURSE he has an inflating doll (he showed it...) and maybe that's what was used at the Military Forts Complex to simulate a "brown wrapped alien"; maybe it's a boy... once more.
See his "confession" giving thanks to a guy WHO PLAYED THE ALIEN HIMSELF at some "unpayable moments". Look for this post of him and read it again.

I think "Michael Jackson" showed to have 2 problems with: the little boys and an inflating doll. LOL***

Hugs...

Doc

posted on Jun, 18 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Adalberto

Of course it was made clear that the first video "THE CAPTIVE GRAY" is very realistic, to say the least. As you say: "unique". Where does it come from ? I don't know...

Next came his second "alien": that mummy into the Military Facility.
All that bullsh** was a great shame for "the CGI king" (LOL***).
A "wrapped thing" !

His third attempt to make an alien was that boy (ohhh... the boys again !) walking round 'n round playing with a ball.

His "prova final" video proved nothing; minor... very small differences from the first video and a 14 fps rate clip. For a 5 seconds only 30-40 new frames were needed because the waving movement is too repetitive.

I myself made another video from the first; this one yes... with major changes and a totally different talk. I think it's my video #200. The #199 also was great... LOL***

"We can never deceive everybody all the time".

"Saudações", Mr. Adalberto.

Doc

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello, I am an amateur 3D CGI artist myself, although I could never produce something like the captive alien. If that is CGI it is very good. I do still art, because I do not have a render farm lol. My avatar is one of my works, that one frame alone took over 15 hours to render, now imagine how long it would take to render out an animation
Just setting up the scene took me around a day, and I didn't even model it. I took existing models, placed everything where I wanted them, used a bit of displacement mapping on the doll, then most of the time was spent on the shaders and setting up my lighting. I work mainly in carrara, but I am now learning zbrush as well.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Realy, do you understand?

i dont think so.

This philipe is full of s******** ok?

And you mmn, troll all posts of ufos.

Congrats.

Doc, you are a great person.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Philipe3d

Hey abin man, stop the lies.

You are so lucky that justice is a fairy tail.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Adalberto

The first video is a real capture of an alien.

no doubts about that

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

He is trolling that thing. He does not care about the alien, its a man that dont give s*** .

to that guys in the video the alien's fear is amusing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   
ANY FURTHER QUESTION YET ???

The missing links to my videos I removed from VoodooTube can all be found here:

www.disclose.tv...

If someone wants to fix, to update the links... stay at easy.

Doc

posted on Oct, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I heard Philip stole the first video and could not prove he made it. I contacted him and he has no other CGI animation work except for captive grey 1,2, and a 3rd short alien video. None of them have been nearly as good as the first which leads me to believe the people who say he stole the original. He still does a lot of impressive 3D modeling but so far he's yet to make any animation close to the first captive gray video.
edit on 23-10-2019 by BelowBottomPublicity because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join