It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CGI: discussion with Philipe Kling David

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
5 - More than 90% of the comments of videos on You tube are people saying they dont believe, and this is 3d, and accusing me of create a fraud. (mostly idiots) accusing me of creating a fraud. I do not know if it is only a matter of language, but for what I understand, a fraud is an attempt to fool people with bad goals. If the report of a mib is a fraud, then sorry, George Lucas, as in Star Wars is much more alien! And sorry for Steven Spielberg also!
Sincerally, I'm not interested in what prosecutors believe the idiots or crazy to think. It is true that I am laughing in the back of them and all who feel fear or panic with the videos of the report of a MIB. For me what is obviously something digital, because I am habbituate with it. I wish I could make the videos even more real. But I NEVER lie on the origin of the material.
I was not educated to fool people. I believe that ufologic fraud, such as Ray Santilly roswell necropsy and this false astronaut's Mona Lisa EBE are the worst and most vile thing that anyone can do.
I LOVE ufology research and the study it since I was children. And I also like to write fictional stories. I don´t see these two passions as antagonistic things. The Internet is really full of idiots and because of them, I thought not to continue with the report after bad experience with Part 1, which was published as fiction, and republished with crop parts like reality.
If my goal was to get fame, appears, I would not of community in community to deny everything and take the authors of the material.
When I decided to continue the story, 9 months after starting, it is because I believe that I can not let idiots prevent intelligent people to read a good story.

6 - I am not guilty by a few people have the Agent Mulder syndrome. "I want to believe"
Ufology is not a religion for me. I hate people of WANT TO BELIEVE. I prefer the people of need to know more first to obtain an explanation about something strange. Indeed, this type of product is just a kind of bitter medicine, which explains this SERIOUS problem that ifects the ufology in world. You do not do serious research into believing anything. Quite the contrary. The true when researchers are faced with something like this will immediately see the link that exists at the beginning and end of videos and come into contact me, as many have done. And I speak the truth, as I am speaking simce from the start. I created all that. It is a product of imagination. Nothing more.

7 - Ask a stripe in videos with any kind of warning did not prevent people duplicate the video cutting off the warning and continue to deceive the unwary. There are countless replicas of the original video has spread across the network. If I am running behind each of those people who took my video and placed in duplicate as you tube, I will do anything more in my life, just search duplicates to take off from internet.

8 - And for those who still have some doubt whether I want to appear with two little vids, think about it: If I wanted, I would not say that it is a creating. I would claim that is real. Also, I sell the vids to a channel of TV (and I have many friends on TV networks in Brazil and international media). Also, I write the story in English and not in Portuguese. If I wrote in Portuguese, is because it is not envisaged that happen so much confusion about history. And if I did not anticipate, because it would not appear with it. I do not want to become famous. But I want to see my work and I recognized that people have unusual sensory experiences with the reading of my story. It is just a hard work of only 1 man. And without any money. I do not know how far this can lead. The fact is that I have received real threats on the phone because this material. Another evidence that shows that many people have not been able to separate facts from the fictional reality.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
As a psychologist, I think this is very interesting. As ufólogist even more unhealthy because it shows the degree of credulity that we have to deal with when dealing with the phenomenon Ufo.

9 - When I put a notice alerting people that the story was fictional, many people invented a crazy conspiracy theory and accused me of inventing the story to hide real facts. I would be releasing information drop by drop at dosis in the midst of fiction. Many people believe that an informant's real government is sending me confidential information that I use to make history. Put another warning in videos only increase this perception. And I do not want people to be deceived. Not that they deceive themselves with. While I remain happy to see people believing in history that I invented, I do not like to know that the desire to believe in the existence of alien arrested in Brazil is so great that they need to make use of eschyzofrenic ideas.

10 - Alter vids provides extra work in these videos. Doing so takes time. What if I miss time with it, I leave to use my (little) free time for more important things, like the coming videos.

It is this.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Inceptor

The problem with Golem is that people know that it does not exist.

What about these two images from Terminator 2: Judgment Day (1991).

Does that look real enough for you?

Edited to add: as previously said, it's just a question of time and money.

[edit on 11/5/2008 by ArMaP]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:51 PM
link   
OK, Philipe3d, I understand your reason for not putting a disclaimer on the video, it makes sense.

And you are right, you would probably be accused of making the disclaimer to make it look like a work of fiction, I have seen that happen.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 11:26 AM
link   
As one of the Three Amigos (Owners of AboveTopSecret.com) please allow me to WELCOME YOU, Philipe3d, to our site!

Internos is one of our Conspiracy Masters and I know you will be in great hands with him!

Thank You for helping us ALL in our search for that which is REAL and helping us determine that which is NOT real.

Springer...

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
As one of the Three Amigos (Owners of AboveTopSecret.com) please allow me to WELCOME YOU, Philipe3d, to our site!

Internos is one of our Conspiracy Masters and I know you will be in great hands with him!

Thank You for helping us ALL in our search for that which is REAL and helping us determine that which is NOT real.

Springer...

Thanks Mr. Springer.
I hope I can help.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Where did your design for the cgi come from?

could you share some of the early work?

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by NephraTari

No.
He won't.
Because he does not need to prove anything.
But hey, feel free to believe that it's the real deal.

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos
reply to post by NephraTari

No.
He won't.
Because he does not need to prove anything.
But hey, feel free to believe that it's the real deal.

I thought this was a thread about the cgi and discussion?

are we not supposed to pose questions here?

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari

I thought this was a thread about the cgi and discussion?

are we not supposed to pose questions here?

Yes we are.
But we are NOT supposed to put in discussion Philipe's reliability, if that's the purpose of the question. Now is your a technical question or are you asking for PROOFS?
He has never stated that it was the real deal, and there are many SECRETS in the field of CGI that one would NEVER share.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

I don't believe that was implied anywhere. I don't see how asking about what his inspiration for the model was would do that.. or even some of the early work.

this is some very impressive work. on par with what you would expect to see in a major motion picture. I am used to being able to see this sort of stuff on the DVD extras you know

They always have a "the making of" type of feature that gives some artist insight.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:48 PM
link   
Hi. I am not sure exactly what you want to see. Concept arts? How to´s?

The gray dasign is just based in Apha tipology. Like we all know, the alpha tipology is the most common decribed morphologic apparence in many fields of ufo cases. Like a person intrsted in ufology, I prefer to adopt the classical gray tipology because this for is easy to recongise like not-human form. And also many cases relating this form tend to offer a more accepting illusion of reality.
In ufo database there are many strange and bizarre aliens, like the ones of sacred family case (big cyclops wearing channel blonde wigs at 60 ´s in Brazil) But like you can imagine, there are something disbelievness in aliens like that...
So, it make a gray form more acceptable.
Like I explain before, the idea is not to fake anything, but offer an intresting and intriguing story based in real -or not so real at sceptic point of view - info about aliens. In this way, I dont create any type of concept art or construction plans. I simple star to modelling it and do the job. The people are very intrested in images and videos, but 90% of my effort is in story. The vids and photos is only proposed to illustrate it.
But due the intrest, I am thinking to start to explore more possibilities in this field.
in my story, soon I will enter in a (real) secret area military base. I pretend to film there (this part is not fiction. I really will penetrate inside a military base without permission and i will film there). I hope to stay alive to put an CGI alien there after this adventure. Many of my friends and my wife is worried with this bizarre idea, but I need to confess: I cant resist to put a more realism in this story. If i don´t be arrested, I hope to obtain a very good video to illustrate the story. But if the military guards arrest me in this try, there a big part of story created, and my arresting will be part of it. A friend will post it if I disappear.
Like I am not a fool or cmpletly crazy (just 80%) I have some knowledge of who can help me if I find a big trouble. But due the realism restrictions, I plan to invade the base without any help of military person.
Stay Tuned. If I disappear, you now what happen.
I just pray to soldiers have sense of humor...

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
You are amazingly brave! I am not so sure the soldiers can be counted on to have a sense of humor but I wish you the best of luck!

I was actually wanting to see something like they did with the outtakes on shrek where you get to see the partially rendered character before its totally complete and you still see the outlines and parts of them disappear.
You really should be working for a big studio. You are very talented.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Oh, I understand now. Wireframes...
I plan to show some of wireframes at the ending of story.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Philipe3d

sweet thanks

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by NephraTari
You are amazingly brave! I am not so sure the soldiers can be counted on to have a sense of humor but I wish you the best of luck!

I was actually wanting to see something like they did with the outtakes on shrek where you get to see the partially rendered character before its totally complete and you still see the outlines and parts of them disappear.
You really should be working for a big studio. You are very talented.

NephraTary, i'm very glad about your take on Philipe's work, i also see your purpose now, and i think it's good.

I was concerned because many times his work has been misinterpreted, despite it was intended as a fictional work: i look forward to see some wireframes too, not all the artists are so kind as Philipe to share them, so at the end if we will see them it will be thank you (and thank to Philipe, of course)

Here are the links to the chapters of Philipe's work:

O relato de um MIB parte 1

O relato de um MIB parte 2

O relato de um MIB parte 3

O relato de um MIB parte 4

O relato de um MIB parte 5

O Relato de um MIB parte 6

[edit on 4/6/2008 by internos]

posted on Jun, 4 2008 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Yesterday, I talk with an old friend. he is tenent of Brazil airforce. When I said some of my ideas to film without permission inside an real and active militar base, he become very, very worry.
he said just one thing: I can be easily killed.

Now I am worried.
I think will be better to think twice before put my live in risk with this idea...

[edit on 4-6-2008 by Philipe3d]

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 08:21 PM
link   
So, today many people outside Brazil came to my site ask about the "marcian boy"

I think it have relations with that video of the gray looking trough window... "claimed by author like real alien footage".
I don´t believe in thad video, but certainly it help to promote the my fictional story.
God is helping me, hahahahaha.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Just wondering if you think this is cgi?

www.alienvideo.net...

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Welcome PKD.Very nice job on the vids.I really love the one in the chair.That vid spooked the heck out of me when I first saw it and wasnt quite sure what to make of it.One minute I thought it could be real then the next I wasnt sure,but being a sure it was fake? No I just couldnt be sure haha very well done.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join