Denver Man Wants City Prepared for Space Aaliens

page: 1

join

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Greetings Forumerions,

Another interesting tidbit:

DENVER (AP) - A Denver man wants the city to be prepared for possible space aliens and he's drafted a proposal that would create a commission to deal with the matter.

The city will hold a "review and comment" meeting next Thursday on Jeff Peckman's proposed ballot initiative to create an 18-member ET commission. Peckman says the Extraterrestrial Affairs Commission would form a strategy "dealing with issues related to the presence of extraterrestrial beings on Earth."

The rest of the story . . .

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
so whats his proposal? i wonder ifthis guy is a nut case or if he is really onto something because i hate when nut cases kill the credibility of this field with their insane nonsense.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:00 PM
link   
wakka-wakka-wakka-wakka-

oh wait.. it's PECK-man .. my bad.

you know.. the more hype people give in to this inevitable staged "grays" or "the controllers"..(genetically engineered human breed offshoots..)(and their midget programmable drones)
the easier they're gonna con you just like they did with the "villain" of al cia-da.

they wipe it in your face and mock you with it being in Weekly World News for half a century.. then when it finally hits the fan.. it's "you wanted it? you asked for it!"... blammo.

invented bad guys.
replete with suppressed secret technology and craft.

and when people say it's a "hoax" it REALLY IS.

oh .. .it's a craft alright.. no CG..

but it's definitely man generated. even if its n alien-looking being driving it.. it's your FIRST real taste of "alien life" and it's gonna kick your arse.

trust your feelings.. don't be deceived.

the face of a gray is not the face of love.

it's the face of cold calculating indifference.

but .. then again.. he's got the right idea i guess..

-

posted on May, 30 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by prevenge

I'm with you on this one.

Z

join