It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Federal Law Enforcement Raids Companies Nationwide That Sell So-Called 'Detoxification' Kits; Also

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Federal Law Enforcement Raids Companies Nationwide That Sell So-Called 'Detoxification' Kits; Also Confiscated From One Business Were The Unreleased DVD 'A/K/A Tommy Chong'

www.local12.com

Actor and comic Tommy Chong says he is linked to FBI raids Wednesday in Newport and Clermont County's Union Township.

Chong tells Local 12 federal agents were after thousands of DVD copies of a documentary he recently made.

"They apparently confiscated 10,000 copies of the movie, "a/k/a Tommy Chong," said Chong.

But today, Tommy Chong is 69-years-old and selling a different movie, called "The United States of America Vs. Tommy Chong.
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Only Local 12 cameras were on Mt. Carmel Tobasco Road Wednesday evening, watching federal agents raid the offices of 513 Ventures Agents also took evidence from the Spectrum Labs offices in Newport.

"I'm not profiting off the story of my first amendment violation at all," said Chong.

www.local12.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by anti us gov]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Why can't they just leave this man alone for crying out loud. Seriously what has he done that is so wrong.They are using him as an example because he represents the drug culture some in the government feel.I had a chance to meet Chong with his wife once and I have to say that they where very nice people and he is a very intelligent and well spoken man.

He is nothing like his characters he plays on TV and movies.In my opinion it just shows how out of touch this joke of an administration is.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by CaptGizmo]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:02 PM
link   
He and cheech come back here for "hash bash" in ann arbor every year.. So we get to hang out with them and BS at the store he owns here .. Cant believe they mess with the guy so much .. :/

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The Federal Government media and thought control campaign lives on.

The documentary details Chong's 2003 federal prosecution and guilty plea for distributing drug paraphernalia.

Here again the Feds are abusing their authority. Enemies of the people and doing all they can to erase what they do, before the people wake up to their lies and bullcrap.

I hope this has the opposite effect and becomes and advertising campaign for Mr. Chong's DVD.

Long live the revolution of the dissemination of knowledge.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by verylowfrequency]

new topics

top topics

join