It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One dead and 280 quarantined on Canadian train

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
This might be worth watching
www.iht.com...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:49 PM
link   
I was just going to post this, heres the cnn link

www.foxnews.com...

But with everyones talks about a global disaster needed for the NWO to takeover doesn't this scare some? Flu like conditions, a quarantine so close to the US, isn't that what FEMA wants for the supposed concentration camps that are going up everywhere? Isn't a total epidemic needed in order to induce Martial Law? Scary stuff...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I came 'this close' to posting this story. This is serious stuff folks. The canadian gov is doing its best to tamp it down like 'three unrelated events' nothing to see here move along. Two cars have been isolated and a bunch of people with white suits and respirators moved in. One dead eight ill initially. Now 280? I see this story evolving very quickly.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I work on the NY/Canadian border as a Paramedic..I saw the story initially pop up on that Hungarian Disaster Notification website this morning when I came to work (RSOE EDIS website).

Googled the area it is happening and it is about 600 miles from at least where I am, and pretty far north of any US border as far as I can tell.

In any event, needless to say I was watching/waiting for any news of this..thanks for the news links

Hopefully its just an isolated case of some food poisoning or something else benign..but you never know, and its all just a matter of time before something does happen (at least thats what they keep telling us).

Definitely watching this with interest...the while epidemic/pandemic scenario personally scares me more then anything else.

ps..good topic for my first post btw, thanks for pulling me in!!

new topics

top topics

join