It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bill Clinton in Talks About Roswell in Belfast 1995

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I just had this video passed along to me from Grant Cameron. I put it up on a YouTube account. You've probably seen this from a different angle on James Fox's 'Out of the Blue' vid, but this is from the Clinton Library archives.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I remember that - I was there in the crowd shouting 'you can tell us Bill, we won't tell anyone'.

Either way, it was just a joke by the man - it was a light hearted 'reaching out over the political boundaries' sort of speech overall. It was Christmas after all. Some people say it was unscripted and he done it to get at the 'authorities' holding back. Who knows.

Brei.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:32 PM
link   
You know in watching his body language and his eye movement when answering the question it appears to me that he is telling the truth. I would say he may not have known anything about Roswell.plausible denial.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
It may well have been a joke but I don't think 'Rockefeller Initiative' was.

But then I'm just an old fashioned sort of chap who thinks that the office of President of the United States of America really should be able to access the truth.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by uv777bk

uv777bk - I agree, he should have access to the truth, but, then again, what is he going to do with it? He could use it as leverage.

The cycle of trust only turns so far, even for the President. Keeps him in his place.

Brei.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Things like this are humorous to the majority because the way UFO nuts treat the subject themselves. Any official can joke about UFO's at any time, and the majority will laugh. Because everyone "knows" that the only people that take the subject seriously are a bunch of weirdos. And, unfortunately, our community does a lot to uphold that stereotype. I direct you to the majority of thread titles in this very forum......

Don't kill the messenger......

[edit on 9-5-2008 by IgnoreTheFacts]

top topics

join