It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reposting content not on ATS - The 16th Ammendment was never Ratified by any STATE

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by hinky
Zindo, look into a Constitutional Convention and how to set that up. This is what it would take. Congress could do it but won't because of the money involved.

And the state legislatures won't take it up either. The 16th Amendment allows them to collect state income taxes.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Ha, your in a lawless land (Common Law) and you want me to think we have Civil laws... well - yes to sum extent as long as you leave the GOVT out of it... bring a suit against this enty and you will find real fast - there is not law.
why isn't Mrs. Clinton doing 50 to Life... she is well deserving of the death penalty... Fosters never got Justice... niether, did 3200 Americans supposedly were murdered... by this entity that is governed by your Law...
Well America was never declared Land - so, thats why you dont have CIVIL Law in America, The Navy Surveyed America, not the Army...
and if you think this is nutz... well, sorry - seems you need to do more homework

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by 888LetsRoll
Ha, your in a lawless land (Common Law) and you want me to think we have Civil laws... well - yes to sum extent as long as you leave the GOVT out of it... bring a suit against this enty and you will find real fast - there is not law.
why isn't Mrs. Clinton doing 50 to Life... she is well deserving of the death penalty... Fosters never got Justice... niether, did 3200 Americans supposedly were murdered... by this entity that is governed by your Law...
Well America was never declared Land - so, thats why you dont have CIVIL Law in America, The Navy Surveyed America, not the Army...
and if you think this is nutz... well, sorry - seems you need to do more homework

Uh...does anyone have any clue, what-so-ever, about what 888LetsRoll is talking about? Or what it has to do with what we're talking about? Or why it matters if the Navy surveyed America and not the Army?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by 888LetsRoll

Sorry if posted before:

Not according to the wicked one

According to the United States Government Printing Office, the following states ratified the amendment:[19]

1. Alabama (August 10, 1909)
2. Kentucky (February 8, 1910)
3. South Carolina (February 19, 1910)
4. Illinois (March 1, 1910)
5. Mississippi (March 7, 1910)
6. Oklahoma (March 10, 1910)
7. Maryland (April 8, 1910)
8. Georgia (August 3, 1910)
9. Texas (August 16, 1910)
10. Ohio (January 19, 1911)
11. Idaho (January 20, 1911)
12. Oregon (January 23, 1911)
13. Washington (January 26, 1911)
14. Montana (January 27, 1911)
15. Indiana (January 30, 1911)
16. California (January 31, 1911)
17. Nevada (January 31, 1911)
18. South Dakota (February 1, 1911)
19. Nebraska (February 9, 1911)
20. North Carolina (February 11, 1911)
21. Colorado (February 15, 1911)
22. North Dakota (February 17, 1911)
23. Michigan (February 23, 1911)
24. Iowa (February 24, 1911)
25. Kansas (March 2, 1911)
26. Missouri (March 16, 1911)
27. Maine (March 31, 1911)
28. Tennessee (April 7, 1911)
29. Arkansas (April 22, 1911), after having previously rejected the amendment
30. Wisconsin (May 16, 1911)
31. New York (July 12, 1911)
32. Arizona (April 3, 1912)
33. Minnesota (June 11, 1912)
34. Louisiana (June 28, 1912)
35. West Virginia (January 31, 1913)
36. New Mexico (February 3, 1913)

Ratification (by the requisite thirty-six states) was completed on February 3, 1913 with the ratification by New Mexico. The amendment was subsequently ratified by the following states, bringing the total number of ratifying states to forty-two of the forty-eight then existing:

37. Delaware (February 3, 1913)
38. Wyoming (February 3, 1913)
39. New Jersey (February 4, 1913)
40. Vermont (February 19, 1913)
41. Massachusetts (March 4, 1913)
42. New Hampshire (March 7, 1913), after rejecting the amendment on March 2, 1911

The following states rejected the amendment without ever subsequently ratifying it:

1. Connecticut
2. Florida (rejected the amendment after it had already been ratified by three-fourths of the states)
3. Rhode Island
4. Utah

The following states never took up the proposed amendment:

1. Pennsylvania
2. Virginia

The printing office made it all up.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Thanks,
I knew about a constitutional convention but that can open an even bigger can of worms. I was wondering if the states could take up one separate amendment. I guess I need to do some research on my own. Again thanks for the reply.

Zindo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

I don't see how the states with referendum rights could stop it. I don't live in one but from what I can decern it just takes enough signatures on a petition to force a referendum on the ballot. I may be wrong of course, I have been known to be more often than I like to admit.LOL

Zindo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Several states have had referendums to convene a Constitutional Convention once a certain level of other state have done the same thing. It would sort of force the issue if 20 or so states all called for a convention.

This is what several anti tax groups have done in the last 15-20 years. No time limit on convention deadline either.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hinky

Hinky,
I understand that part, but to open a convention would make it possible to completely change the constitution. They could literaly rewrite it and eliminate the bill of rights or anything else they felt like. There are no limits to such a convention. I have researched that part . Thats why it would have to be done piece meal. One state at a time and limited to that one amendment. We could actualy loose our rights in this day and age if we tried the convention way.

Zindo

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
OK, simple question ... how come Slavery was Legal in 13 Colony's - Could you own a Slave in France - Spain how about England.? WHY.?
because it was against the LAW.
The Flag of the Brittania - two crosses - "This is where the Term" You have been Double Crossed, comes from. Do you think the flag is something else... ?> bars and stripes and stars.. sort of look familiar huh..~ we use the Union Jack to represent 50 States... are they states..? or Colonies..?
who think they are states. is there a higher Power Than Our Government?
Yes, and I think I have the Answer to this question. but I'm missing a Document. When I locate it - I will post it for you guys to rip apart.
Remember, Britian has a history of Pirate like formality of crime. And Brittania's finger prints are all over my country.
In the 1800 - England ran a smuggling empire into china... Opium Wars Resulted ... Was That Legal Slavery - What about Opium... legal - illegal -- hell we both agree it was immoral to say the least right... ?
There are two Laws of the Earth One of Land - Civil Law and Mertime Admirality Law the Law of Water. Brittian is a really smart cookie - but enough facts have came out to tell a story and I think Jordan Maxwell tells it about as best as anyone can, here have a crash coarse - but this isn't even the tip of the iceberg - it goes as deep as you want to get - its sort of like history of commerce - its all bout Money... once you realize this ... it clicks... it took me 8 years of researching history before it dawned on me.. but let me tell you ... The Mother of All Conspiracy's could emerge from that tree of history.

video.yahoo.com...

its about an hour or so... enjoy - I told myself - I wasnt going to respond to shills and guess what I broke my own rule... it wont happen again.

[edit on 12-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 07:04 PM
link   
As for referendums and the like... America, even though it is not on a Gold Standard - It is, sort of ....

"He Who Has The Gold Makes The Rules"

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZindoDoone
I understand that part, but to open a convention would make it possible to completely change the constitution. They could literaly rewrite it and eliminate the bill of rights or anything else they felt like. There are no limits to such a convention. I have researched that part . Thats why it would have to be done piece meal. One state at a time and limited to that one amendment. We could actualy loose our rights in this day and age if we tried the convention way.

Actually, there is nothing in Article V of the Constitution that says in the event of a state-called Constitutional Convention that the entire Constitution could be re-written. But, there is a fear that it could happen. However, any amendment, whether proposed in Congress or created during a Constitutional Convention called by the states, could potentially over-ride a previous amendment and restrict our freedoms. We have had amendments contradict and over-ride one another before, see the 18th Amendment v. the 21st Amendment.

Ideally, a Constitutional Convention would focus on only one amendment. Even in the case that the convention did in-effect re-write the Bill of Rights, it would be a near impossible task to convince 2/3s of the states to ratify it.

You could not do it the piece-meal way you are proposing. There is no provision in the Constitution allowing it.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
You dont think all of this Beacratacy limits our Freedoms by chance do you.?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SaviorComplex

Thank you,
I didn't know a state convention could do that, I knew the Federal could make things worse under a new constitutional convention. Damn, I was realy hoping I found the loophole...LOL! again, thanks for the info!

Zindo

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:27 PM
link   
do you know anything about states wanting to susseed from the Union.
I've 25 states want to break the Union with USA... but when you ask to who they are -- no one seems to have a clue... can you illumenate us please.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 12:41 PM
link   

do you know anything about states wanting to susseed from the Union.
I've 25 states want to break the Union with USA... but when you ask to who they are -- no one seems to have a clue... can you illumenate us please.

Which states are those again?

Oh that's right...none.

The state with the highest percentage of people wanting to succede is Vermont, with 14%. That is hardly a majority.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'll toss out some crumbs...

cascadianow.org...

www.texassecession.com...

There are actually any number of states that have fringe groups to mainstream groups working on succession throughout the west.

This has absolutely nothing to do with taxes, so back on topic.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Ok, I found the break down of the IRS code for you.\\

this is a sample of the code: part 5 of 6
www.livevideo.com...

this is all 87 minutes:
video.google.com...

I've never read the code, so I rely on people who have.

[edit on 13-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaviorComplex

Uh...does anyone have any clue, what-so-ever, about what 888LetsRoll is talking about? Or what it has to do with what we're talking about? Or why it matters if the Navy surveyed America and not the Army?

His disjointed way of communicating and penchant for nonsense are indicators of a mentally ill person. Go easy on him.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I'm just on a higher level than you - doesn't mean you can't learn?
but then again - it is what it is... and I type while thinking and as a result my brain elimenates words for my fingers to type... interesting mental illness, I think it might be - I type somewhere around 50 WPM... and I miss words... It could be worse I guess... but I make no excuses for the word problem it is what it is.

well - here is the book "The Law That Never Was'
HERE - I think this is Bill's Site: rip him up tiger ... but this is only one issue - I have over 20 treasonous acts not just one .. Foe..
have you checked out Hacking Democracy on google.video yet...
well, isnt that suppose to be one of our strengths ... turns out to be faker than a 3 dollar bill... thank goodness, we have Patriots inside... throwing monkey wrenches into gears and that keeps making them release stuff so we are learning more about this American Dream - and you would have to be asleep to believe this stuff... so, check out the site and hopefully, your courousity will be satisfied..
www.thelawthatneverwas.com...

[edit on 16-5-2008 by 888LetsRoll]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Another Patriotic pass through the board

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join