It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WE NEED YOUR INPUT

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:34 PM
link   
I like many of the names already suggested. Here are a few more:

Free Speech Zone

Questions on Identity

In addition to the suggestions already made, I would support a name that is as inclusive as possible of the whole ATS community -- thus, make it gender-neutral, and appropriate for adolescent users (12-18) as well as adults. A sense of humor is great in selecting the name, but empathy should be there as well.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:35 PM
link   
"Standing on the Alleged"

"Alleged Insider"

"Potential Insider"

"I'm on the Inside"

"Conspiracy from the Inside"

"I Am"

"On the Run"

"I Know Too Much"

"Take Me at My Word"

"Looking Over My Shoulder"

"Alien Confessions & People From the Inside"

I could go on but my sarcastic mind is starting to twist things into comedy and I can't start listing those.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

How about if you require them to post a self-video of themselves and/or their ship. If what they say is true, and they are truly trying to achieve disclosure; It should not be a problem.
If they abide by this, then they should be allowed to move out of this forum into a more appropriate and more believable one.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Great idea.

For some reason I feel if I were the person posting I would be a skeptical of Whistle Blower. May be because of the abuse these people have gotten from the gov and corporations.

I would think backing evidence would vary with the story but there has to be at least something. Most of the negative (perceived) posts along these lines have all most always had zero to back them up. A poster should start with something and hopefully more than another anonymous voice on the forum. A bit of good faith where possible

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

I really like this suggestion. 'Twilight Zone'
I also like the, 'Truth or Hoax?'

[edit on 9-5-2008 by sizzle]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
While trying to put ourselves in the position of a potential (real) insider,
Would YOU post your REAL information in a forum with a name that would
Impart an implied lack of respectability, or connotations of insincerity?
If that is the case, then it should simply be called “The soon to be banned members forum”

Isn’t this the true purpose of the proposed forum?

Again, I respectfully submit;
Conspiracy insiders forum
Confidential insiders forum

PS………Don’t forget to flag this thread!!!!……

Peace

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Zeptepi]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:04 PM
link   
The suggestion of 'I'm on the Inside' is good, or just 'On the Inside'.

I could see the initial backing material going to somewhere other than the general forum. At some point more needs to be released to the whole forum or there will just be another level of conspiracy in the making.

JSR

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Springer

this sounds like a great idea. it has my support. not worth much, but hey, i suport it.

--------

how about

Mr. "x"
in honor of Serpo......

[edit on 9-5-2008 by JSR]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   
What topics do you think we should add to this list?
What part has intervention created in your life of what reality is?

What do you think the name of the new forum should be?
'Observation from mankind,' "The Unfiltered Mind" 'Observation not intrepretation' "Real truths from uncommon people" 'Truth is underated'

What level of "vetting" should we require for these to be moved to a conspiracy forum, while being respectful of the poster's privacy?
In the end its up to you to make your story stick so bring plenty of glue.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I like the "Grey Area" however these threads are the ones I find most enjoyable.

Pardon my question, but how can you prove most any topic's discussed here at ATS?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How 'bout....

"Out On a Day Pass".....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Why not call it Honestly I Am Not Really......

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
"The inside line" strikes a chord with me.

Regarding proof of identity I believe anyone who has anything worthwhile to say could not risk any exposure and there is the the dichotomy for us and any whistleblower.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I initially thought "Black Hole" would be a good idea but I'm going to throw my weight behind "ATS : Twilight Zone" because I think that fits it perfectly

Its nice to see member participation in initiatives like this

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Trying to avoid one-liner.
But I really, really like the Twilight Zone, proposed by Intrepid, also.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thelibra

ok, i can't read anymore...i have tears rolling down my cheeks from laughing, you guys crack me up, thanks for the humor. "whistleblower" sounds fine though and it kind of sums it up neatly.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   
How bout,

'The Portal'

or

ATS 'Blue Book' or 'Black Book'

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
I will go with other members choosing the "Whistle-Blowers" for one and the time travelers will sound good in a thread like "believe it or not"

Yeah, I like the name Believe it or not as a name for a forum in which people claim to be everything from an alien to Elvis.

Whistle blowers...that is going to be a forum where mostly chirping is heard.
I mean how many whistle blowers are actually out there and who post on ATS.
Suppose Im thinking it would move slower than R.A.T.s - though it has been active of late...due to one certain topic which may need its own forum soon -

- It can be called the 'herbal conspriacy ...

so:
Believe it or not
Herbal Conspiracy - once things get sorted out...
Whistle Blower (cool if they are around.)
Reptilians This comes up all the time.
I personally feel it has as much right to be in Aliens and UFOs as any discussion of greys etc. - After all, the Bible and other ancient literature talks about talking snakes and dragons...

And seeing that no one has seen an alien (and can prove it), one would think that Reptilians would fit in the alien section.

However...it is understood why it was moved was due to everyones posting videos trying to prove someone was shapeshifting.

So why not have its own forum? It can have people discussing reptilians from a Alien perspective, Biblical perspective, and even showing the latest YouTube eye shift (yeah, yeah I know...but this would be the place for 'all thing reptilian'...well, within T&C.

And a suggestion...
Can we somehow keep the Conspiracies in Religion forum about conspiracies and not about Theological debate? I know its soooo easy to go into theology and think your talking conspiracy, but typically your talking... theology. (again, BTS has a religious forum already.) I know this has been brought up again and again by certain mods and supermods...but people dont seem to get it.

(It is a bit tricky with a topic that arouses so much passion)

Peace

dAlen

[edit on 9-5-2008 by dAlen]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

I like the space cadets Idea

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:55 PM
link   
How about:

Open Mic
Now Hear This...
Believe it or Not...

Perhaps we could have a "Believe it or Not" vote tab on each thread, and if it reaches a certain percentage of believers, it could be transfered.

My .02

AAC

[edit on 9-5-2008 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join