It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Startling Photograph of UFO Over Derry?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:05 AM
link   
My video is from Maryland. and Im getting it figured out now.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Waiting to see your vid
Thanks for takling the time to upload it.
It's pretty freaky to see these things.Started Jan 12th for me.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
You guys I'm sorry It's taking so long my labtop is slow, I am gonna try it on the big computer

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora

editorial.jpress.co.uk...

Here's the original image.
NOT THUMBNAILED!

There doesn't seem to be any EXIF data on that "original" image, so it most likely is not taken straight from a cell phone, but rather edited or at least resized. The image size is an odd 448x336 pixels, not standard on any cell phone camera. I wouldn't be surprised if this "genuine photo" were a suitably selected still frame from a video clip...

All cell phones (that I know of) store at least some information of the camera in the image file. But there is absolutely no information stored within this photo. And of course this guy won't tell the make and model of his cell phone, it would probably be too difficult for an average person (read: too revealing).

The Firefox EXIF Viewer add-on is a very handy tool, it can quickly show the detailed information on both online photos and the photos stored on your computer.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:46 AM
link   
I dont understand why so many people have a problem when things of this nature are scurtinized. We(the people of the usa) have been taken for a ride on so many things that we better be skeptical of all pics that cant be cross checked a dozen times and verify, if not then we all get lumped into a big pile of ufo nutzs.. I appreciate the skepitcal postings, my thoughts on this is it is a hoax, the guy who took the picture is very aggressive in denial without putting any proof up. What would you expect if you posted a picture like this, cult like approval?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:51 AM
link   
It's downlowding to you tube now, God I hope it works, no one would beleive it if they didn't see it, Heck I didn't beleive it till I saw. It's like 5 mins long so please bear with me.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by UNKNOWN313
It's downlowding to you tube now, God I hope it works, no one would beleive it if they didn't see it, Heck I didn't beleive it till I saw. It's like 5 mins long so please bear with me.

we can wait - thanks.

It can take a while for your video to be "active" on youtube.About half an hour before it shows up properly.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Did you see them]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Great picture!

Sorry about the one-liner...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Acharya]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Frank Warren

the only thing startling about this picture,, is that it is so poorly done. Its such a bad fake.. unless we have two suns... lol....

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here it is I hope my stupid computer worked this time

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
I'm so disapointed though for some reason on my video player when I have the picture extra large there are these color dots flying at my window while I'm videoing from my bedroom. But now you can't see them with the picture smaller.????? Crap

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by UNKNOWN313

Heres mine from back in Oct of 2007.driving home from work 3:00am shot out passenger side window facing east

edit fixed link

[edit on 10-5-2008 by deadcatsrule]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:31 AM
link   
nice ufo...

i also think it may be a streetlight of some sort ? if you look at the picture you can see the object seems to be connected to something.

you can see it really good if you save the picture and open it up with windows picture viewer and then zoom in. there is definately something connected to it.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by easynow]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by easynow]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Strange how the car on the right of the OP's image has a lightsource from the left, while the UFO has a lightsource from the right.. O_o

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Its a lamp post. Without a doubt. We have many in Scotland exactly the same.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nohup
Street light on a pole.

The edge of the window cuts off the part that extends down to the actual pole.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Nohup]
Yea I agree with you its a street light

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:24 AM
link   
UNKNOWN313..... You should start your own thread with the video you have, youll get lots of replies by members who know their stuff on things of this nature, it deserves its own thread! great vid

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:17 PM
link   
A STREETLAMP I have friends over there and that is what they look like STOP LYING TO US or go and join the spooks that are destroying their childrens future !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I'd love someone to upload a picture of a streetlight that looks exacly like this. Finally put this to rest.

Not that I don't think it's a streetlight, with the wires in the photo and all.

Funny though ElevatedOne, first thing that came to my mind was a water tower also. With the legs PS'd out., hehe, silly.

But yea Unknown313 definitely make a new thread of your video, you may also want to write in the description that the lights either don't show up till about 1 minute in, or are really hard to see till that point. Cause I didn't see anything till about 1 min 12 seconds in. But after that, It was pretty clear to see, and very cool.

Staggering resemblance to the video "Deadcatsrule" also caught on video.

But uhmm yea, We need to do a search for streetlights in that area, I mean couldn't we get pictures off the net even of various streetlights used all over the world. I bet there's a whole Club dedicated to streetlights, heh.

I'm gonna take a look now.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Like I said, I'm just a simple small town farm girl from Maryland that just so happens to be seeing this light every night in my window while lying in my bed, starting at 2:00am 3:00am being peak time when it gets crazy. I had been ignoring it, figured it's a planet or something, then I thought I was going crazy cause I thought it was moving, so finally last night I decided to video it and sure enough to the eye and through my camera I could only see the white thing( Starlike ) ..... Boy did I have a suprise once it got downloaded to the computer.... Shows best on my quicktime player at its largest screen. For some reason not everything showed up on the link though. I have anotherone too... I just never really thought much of it. I thought I was losing my mind. Haha

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join