It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Benazir Bhutto (Late Former Pakistan Prime Minister)personally gave N-technology to North Korea'

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   

'Benazir Bhutto (Late Former Pakistan Prime Minister)personally gave N-technology to North Korea'

timesofindia.indiatimes.com< br />

NEW DELHI: In a significant revelation, a new book has said North Korea had got nuclear technology from Pakistan in 1993, with the then Prime Minister Benazir Bhutto personally carrying the sensitive material in her overcoat during a visit to Pyongyang.

Pakistan gave uranium enrichment technology to North Korea in return for missiles, says the biography of the slain PPP leader authored by her close friend Shyam Bhatia.

The 'enrichment for missiles' barter took place in 1993, says the book "Goodbye Shahzadi" whose author cites the information revealed by Bhutto herself during a conversation with him.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:34 AM
link   
So here is the truth ...So what you think guys?I think our American forces should be in Pakistan instead of Iraq.Here in iraq we killing innocent peace & art loving people whom we killing every day .And who support North Korea is our Best allies War Against Terrorism .But a bulls...t .WAKE UP AMERICAN BEFORE ITS GET TOO LATE ...

timesofindia.indiatimes.com< br /> (visit the link for the full news article)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:04 AM
link   
no wonder this is coming from Indian Sources, they have a long history of bashing Pakistan in Media

So here is the truth ...So what you think guys?I think our American forces should be in Pakistan instead of Iraq.

they can't fight with insurgents with RPG in Iraq let alone fight with a nation with Nukes...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by LOYAL]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think if we dnt control this kind of activity in Pakistan then its just double double standards

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:07 AM
link   
reply to post by 123space

1. Calm yourself.

2. The source of this dubious story is India Times.
Does it honestly surprise you that an Indian newspaper would publish a story like this about it's mortal enemy Pakistan?

3. The author of the book where these "factual" allegations come from has yet to be verified as a credible source. He claims Bhutto told her himself that she gave the N. Koreans nuclear technology...

Uh-huh, so Benazir is going to reveal national security secrets and open herself and Pakistan up to a whole world of investigations, indictments and possible litigation by telling some author she supplied a known hostile regime with Nuclear Technology?

Yeah I buy that. Why hasn't this story been picked up by mainstream media?

4. Benazir Bhutto was not a friggin' weapons smuggler. She was the first truly liberal president Pakistan ever had. She pursued a diplomatic policy with India & Afghanistan. Fighting lulled during her Presidency.
She cut off ties with religious conservatives and fanatics that vied for power in Pakistan, that's why she was taken out.

She was not some war-mongering terrorist.

Tone down the sensationalism a tad...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by 123space
I think if we dnt control this kind of activity in Pakistan then its just double double standards

you got to closely monitor my avatar it will show you what does Pakistan look like man.... can you notice 'radioactive' warning sign....

never overestimate yourself and never underestimate others ... had this trick to be known to US Policy Makers they would have not to make excuse every other day to their people!!!!! ' Deny Ignorance '

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
bUT PAKISTAN ALWAYS INVOLVED IN TERRORIST ACTIVITY'S AS WELL .IF I REMEMBER DANIEL PEARL ALSO GET EXECUTED IN PAKISTAN IT SELF.

External link

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:20 AM
link   

bUT PAKISTAN ALWAYS INVOLVED IN TERRORIST ACTIVITY'S AS WELL .IF I REMEMBER DANIEL PEARL ALSO GET EXECUTED IN PAKISTAN IT SELF.

External link

He's the only Jew that got killed in Pakistan i condemn his killing .. his killing became a focal point of the universe .....

what about Israel killing Muslims daily... who got to stop them??? Deny ignorance.. period.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:45 AM
link   
CIA intelligence in the middle east is usually sourced through the ISI.

The US would have no hope in Pakistan. That's a whole new world. CIA and ISI work together because they both know they are the kings in their own worlds.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Personally we need to pull our forces out of the middle east period. Because if you look closely at the middle east, who sponsored what, and who gave what to whom, then we would have to maintain a presence there indefinitely and in every muslim country. Not practical. What we need to do is find ways to talk to people, because war has not proven to be an effective strategy in the middle east. It only fans more hatred.

What we need to do is remove the fear that brings the need to seek out such weapons. And right now, it is our imperialistic policies that are pissing the rest of the world off. That and we just can't afford it anymore. Blood and treasure.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by LOYAL

i can understand , that there is no proof of such and such .......

as an former soviet myself , i believe that india acquired hydrogen thermonuclear weapon tech from the soviets, at least there had such claims in western media , though there was no confirmation ever from soviet side

[edit on 9-5-2008 by BrezhnevX]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrezhnevX

by the way i had not denied this report

well, seriously we did get missile technology from North Korea and in return we did help them 'to some degree' in developing nuclear weapons.. but it's not like we transferred the 'whole damn thing' to them...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LOYAL

Originally posted by BrezhnevX

by the way i had not denied this report

well, seriously we did get missile technology from North Korea and we did help them 'to some degree' in developing nuclear weapons.. but it's not like we transferred the 'whole thing' to them...

what i am saying is that what MSM always says is not true ,

no wonder this is coming from Indian Sources, they have a long history of bashing Pakistan in Media

and viceversa , this happens on both sides , whether it was SU/Russia and USA

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:13 PM
link   

well, seriously we did get missile technology from North Korea and in return we did help them 'to some degree' in developing nuclear weapons.. but it's not like we transferred the 'whole damn thing' to them...

thanks for admitting on behalf of Pakistan that you help N.Koria

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:37 PM
link   

thanks for admitting on behalf of Pakistan that you help N.Koria

it was no secret dude... but we what i said read it carefully again.. that we did not transfer the whole nuclear technology to them we just assisted them to some degree that is it.

And why are you so annoyed about it... we had no choice to do that, India was on our ass to attack us back then and we did not have the missile technology and our US is like a friend.. that never standby with us in the time of needs... what else could have we done...??? India was testing Missile long before than us... Had US helped us in missile technology we would have not helped North Koreans .... isn't buddy!!!! ' Pakistan comes first ' that is the motto of every guy here.. we got to safeguard and ensure minimum defense deterrence for our country so we had to do that got my point !!!! it was not like for helped for some cheap bucks!!!!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Lolz come on dnt lie to us Whats about Mr Khan father of so called nuclear age for paki
he sold tech to lot of other people as well around the world .any explanation

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Wow, how surprising. Never coulda guessed it could we....

She works for change, gets whacked, and is now the object of worldwide scandal that will further the agenda for more war without fixable blame.
Of course she just carried the info in her overcoat, just like in a movie. And we all know that the powers that be play to our imaginations created through media.
Why would she have to hide anything? She was the boss, anyone who accompanied her would be zip lipped as loyalty and likely knowledgeable about any subjects that were to be breached.

Kill 'em and blame 'em...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Lolz come on dnt lie to us Whats about Mr Khan father of so called nuclear age for paki
he sold tech to lot of other people as well around the world .any explanation

and he paid the price for it he is behind bar... no what else should we do... kill him.... then how would it's gonna solve the problem,, it was him not Pakistan who sold so-called tech to people

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:34 PM
link   
In defence of Benazir, she was the only Pakistani president who I liked and respected.

She never attacked other countries without provocation.

She never instigated a military coup to keep control of power.

Its a great shame that she died because she was a beacon for peace in the region.

Im not sure what to take of this story- even if she did exchange nuclear "secrets" for missiles, she was peaceful in her personal approach and I doubt she would have ever authorised the first-use of nukes.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by 44soulslayer

She was indeed popular here and i liked her too. The whole nation was shedding when she died she was one great leader Pakistan ever had

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join