It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this it! free energy motor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I found this video and it made me wonder.
The video is from 2001 but i did not find it here so I thought I post it.
On you tube there is also a video reaction from 2008 he has looked up the company and it still exists. But he says the australians want to sell it exclusively to energy company's.

If this has been posted feel free to remove it!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:31 AM
link   
It has been passed around courtesy of the zero point energy crowd.

two questions:
1. have they made all those millions from it yet? if not, why not?

2. If ths is true, why hasn't Al Gore jumped on this bandwagon?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by blimpseeker

two questions:

I would have thought that it was obvious these sort of 'free energy' technologies would, in no doubt, collapse economies.

The 'powers that be' do not wan't free energy in mainstream, they would lose their grip on control.

I've heard that the people that come-up with such methods, and theirs been quite a few, are offered large sums of money to keep it back from mainstream, and if they decline, they are then given no choice.

Oil is a smokescreen for tax on our freedom.

Furthermore, this device has nothing to do with Zero Point energy - if you take any 2 mangnets and try too face the north's together, you'll get a propelling force, setting these north-facing magnets within a certain form will give you a continuous drive = free energy.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by The Wizard]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Think about this technology and criminals or extremist getting a hold of free energy and the weapons that they could make from it? Then you got what was already said about it crushing the economy. Still I want one and would travel across and beyond the country to get one. I'm just wondering when this disappears and is never talked about again?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Wizard

two questions:

I would have thought that it was obvious these sort of 'free energy' technologies would, in no doubt, collapse economies.

The 'powers that be' do not wan't free energy in mainstream, they would lose their grip on control.

I've heard that the people that come-up with such methods, and theirs been quite a few, are offered large sums of money to keep it back from mainstream, and if they decline, they are then given no choice.

Oil is a smokescreen for tax on our freedom.

Maybe I'm missing something but how would providing electricity to starving people around the world colapse economies?
Maybe the power companies would collapse but we would still need petro for our internal combustion engines.
I can see that device powering a house but I canot see it replacing the internal combustion engine.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Maybe I'm missing something but how would providing electricity to starving people around the world colapse economies?
Maybe the power companies would collapse but we would still need petro for our internal combustion engines.
I can see that device powering a house but I canot see it replacing the internal combustion engine.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by blimpseeker]

We do not need to 'combustion engine', we havn't needed it for years.

We allready have electric powered cars, which could be charged by such devices as too the one in the video - they wouldnt need to carry the device onboard.

As for helping people in starving countries, what rhetoric is that? - we all know people shouldnt be starving anywhere in the world, but the rich & powerful do little.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's a good read and understanding of the Lutec 1000. John Christie & Ludwig Brits. This is an awesome invention and I hope it's available soon.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by johndoeknows

Whats with the sparks. Like an old Edison DC commutator motor generator.

That is a wear out and maintenance deficiency.

Over unity devices are possible, it must use noble gases in some way.

The tremendous electric field generated from a spark forced against a
permanent or wire wound magnet must be the secret.

At least its better than the Papp Plasma Engine which was a regular
piston car engine sparking a secret rare gases mixture.

Telling the secret in a patent is no good since the Illuminati 'wait on it'
to expire and then they make make it for free.

But with Tesla radio patents, some used his circuits without telling.
And in Germany, TV development showed where investments
were headed. Transfered to America after WWII.

Keeping devices secret as Tesla had for the UFO was not his fault,
the Illuminati rejected his proposals but kept it under development.
Developed in America, transfered to Germany and back to America
after WWII.

(Favorite Illuminati lyrics.. 'let me wait on it'...
'and I'll love you till the end of time'..)

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I really wish people who create stuff like this would SHUT UP if they're not going to attempt to commercialize it properly. It should be done quietly, behind the scenes, with involvement of ALL governments and select, organized, access to the public, environmental bodies - for agreement on central locations for such devices to power the world.

As a check, it should be made illegal for national governments, corporations, groups and individuals to own such (virtually free) high powered generators themselves (when you're getting your power from a global centralized source at an affordable price you shouldn't need a gen like this for any home power or projects unless you want eyebrows to be raised), with a dedicated international task force (with access to any home or facility they can prove is violating the law on this - in the world) to constantly keep the peace on the issue. Putting stuff like this out there for every tom dick and harry to somehow acquire and not knowing their intentions is just asking for trouble. Some people are just too naive for their own damn good.

Also, with so many groups out there angry from past wars and harsh treatment from rivals, etc. free energy let loose in this fashion and the "just post it all over the net so it can't be contained" way is a WMD in the making. No wonder the globalists are freaking out and accelerating there plans for a NWO. I can't say I blame them now. This is a real fear that some yahoo cults/groups/potential terrorists/terrorists/rouge nations can get a hold of some tech like this and ruin society.

Don't believe me? From the linked page on the Lutec 1000.

"Report by Walt Rosenthal (March 8, 2003) ~

The inventors would start with fully charged batteries for the demonstration. They assumed that the battery terminal voltage would decrease linearly as the battery was used. So, after using the battery for, say, 30 minutes, they would again measure the battery terminal voltage, and subtract this value from the start voltage, then multiply that difference voltage times the known amp-hour capacity of the battery bank, to come up with their assumption of the total energy consumed from the battery bank. Unfortunately, battery terminal voltage is almost flat for perhaps 90 percent of the battery capacity, before it drops off rather steeply for the last 10 percent of it's capacity. Parke Cole and I tried to explain this to the inventors. I am not sure we succeeded. We were about the 15th group of people to show up on their door step after they went public. We were the first people to bring our own test equipment. The inventors said that the first people to show up were the Russian Mafia. Our bottom line was 50 watts of DC power input, which resulted in 14 watts of rotary mechanical power output. I hope the inventors have improved their device from where we tested it so that it now matches their statements of it's performance."

[edit on 9-5-2008 by massexodus]

top topics

join