It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by ressiv

It is very much like the Mayan prophesy. Back to DNA. Is there any scientific evedince in the recent years to support that theory?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

The answer to your question can be best explained in the book:

YHWH or The Book of Knowlege: The Keys of Enoch. 1977 by J. J. Hurtack Published by The Academy for Future Science. PO Box FE, Los Gatos, California 95031 USA.

I will leave it at that. A good book for biblical scholors as well.

"Ask, and it shall be given you; seek and you shall find; knock, and it shall be opened to you. For everyone who asks, recieves; and he who seeks, finds; and to him who knocks, it shall be opened." Matt. 7:7 - 8.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 04:33 PM
link   
It is pointless to argue about the 144k, if you don't base it on the Bible. It clearly states that they are the spiritual Israel, not literal (the circumcision of the heart, not the flesh, etc)
Also, according to Revelation 2:17, they will conquer (the spirit of the world) and be given the 'hidden manna' and a white pebble, symbolizing righteousness.

The literal hidden manna was in the Most Holy of the tabernacle, which only the anointed could access. Hence, also in the spiritual tabernacle, the manna is available to only the select few, the anointed, the 144,000. Rest of men have a worldly hope ('...and they will inherit the earth.')

The anointed ones were the priests in Israel, and in the spiritual Israel, they will also be kings in Heaven, as co-rulers with Christ. What an honor! Revelation 20:6

Melchizedek was a type of Christ, he was a priest AND a king. It was not pointing to the literal Israel and the levitical priesthood and kingship being seperate.

There are tons of scriptural evidence for this. Research them well before deciding. And remember, God selects the 144,000, not us! So it is fair as it can be. As for me, I'm glad if I'm allowed to dwell on earth forever... May it be so for as many of you as well!

Thank you.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Interesting Maya432, you may be right on target!!! Light, matter and consciousness may be linked together like the sacred triangle of the Holy Trinity.

I have wondered about the questions, at what vibratory rate and sound does each atom, molecule, nuetron, electron particle spin and at what intensity of sound does it attract or repel others? Especially when it comes to the creation of colors into the universal and earthly spectrums.

In addition, how does the fourth mystery, the reality of life itself, become the beginning point within the circle on a plane, and 3 dimensional sphere within the foursquare of the triangle? At what connecting point or frequency do the four elements and directions symbolically or scientifically link and coalace around the soul to manifest the Sacred magick of life..., manifested light and of course love in a tripartite manner? Who knows??

Ascension and frequency relationships?? At what vibratory level are we worthy to ascend? Is it by salvation? Perseverance, karma or a conglomeration of densified matter purified by the use of sacred languages, word and deeds? Beauty and truth or reason? At what frequency is Love? Light? Life?

At what frequency did our soul entity vibrate before "the fall" into the densification process of life, death and rebirth? Where does consciousness and free-will come in?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by earthbear13

I'm sorry but I just had to give you a star for that.

Awesome

reply to post by elgoog

the Dead sea scrolls are still not complete, imagine what we still don't know...Yet

Star for you as well

Edit to add, Welcome to ATS Both of you

[edit on 9-5-2008 by thedigirati]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
The 24 elders do you know who they are?

Some say its 12 deciples plus people like Moses, Noah, etc..... whomever they are they are there already.

They are there right now.

and yet there is no scripture to support this theory. unless im missing somehting

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I do not think the number represents an amount of people.

144000 out of 7 billion.. pretty special club to join there...lol

I would bet my money that its related to frequency.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Maya432]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
I do not think the number represents an amount of people.

144000 out of 7 billion.. pretty special club to join there...lol

I would bet my money that its related to frequency.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Maya432]

of course it is, they are going to be kings and priests. honestly im surprised there are so many

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566

Some say its 12 deciples plus people like Moses, Noah, etc..... whomever they are they are there already.

and yet there is no scripture to support this theory. unless im missing somehting

I didnt say there was did I!!!!!

I said do you know who they are? Then I said what some people say. I said whoever they are there already there. Because that much it tells us.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Thats kind of where I was getting at with 144,000 literal virgins, who have not been exposed to the ever so worsening state of modern day education and religion.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

I didnt say there was did I!!!!!

I said do you know who they are? Then I said what some people say. I said whoever they are there already there. Because that much it tells us.

sorry i misread

24 elders are the same group as the 144,000

5:[9] And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
[10] And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

the elders were redeemed from the earth. the elders are also kings and priests..

4:[10] The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying,[11] Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

here they throw thier crowns before the throne.

14:# [1] And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
# [3] And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

144,000 sit before gods throne too, they sing.

20:[6] Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

144,000 also have crowns..

why couldnt they be the same group of people?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:15 PM
link   
No it is not the 24 elders are already there.

The 144,000 is from the tribulation. I have already went through every bit of this with you.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

actually 7:9 clearly states that its the great multitude that make it through

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I believe that the bible should not be taken lterally.

there are many metaphors and codes.

and I don`t believe that 6.995% billion people
are "sinners going to hell" and that 144,000
are so called pure.

its this same kind of brainwashing that makes
countries go to war.

that takes normal people and separates them
into dangerously non-related groups .

my god...your god....his god...oops I forgot
about this other cultures god...
geesh... gimme a break.

god is what god is..its everything... Its us , you , me all.

when is mankind going to put down the childrens books
and start thinking for themselves ????

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Shar

Do you read. I already told you that. Page 1 in first post i said to the OP

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Shar]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maya432
I believe that the bible should not be taken lterally.

there are many metaphors and codes.

and I don`t believe that 6.995% billion people
are "sinners going to hell" and that 144,000
are so called pure.

read the thread before you post,

this point was already clarified

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

I'm just saying to anyone who has children, they are pure and innocent. They are by all means virgins. Frankly I don't care what happens to me as long as my children are taken care of. Make sense?

A multitude thereof could describe those of us, arguing about what the 144,000 are.

But then again I agree with you on the frequency part.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by Shar

yes, but to say that the great multitude is the same group as the 144,000 makes absolutely NO sense. the verse says that they cant be numbered, and yet the verses before it are numbering it....

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:36 PM
link   

reply to post by Shar

yes, but to say that the great multitude is the same group as the 144,000 makes absolutely NO sense. the verse says that they cant be numbered, and yet the verses before it are numbering it....

Never said that either

You don't read!!!!!! Page 1 my first post i even put scripture up just the opposite. I even repeated the verse that said no man can number this great multitude.

My words from page one.

Look at verse 9 it bears repeating:
Revelation 7
9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

I wrote this one twice on page 1. So stop putting wrong words in my mouth. I do that enough on my own.

One group is the Jews the other is the gentiles. Come on its not hard it tells you this.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Shar]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Shar

im sorry, i got your statement mixed up with doctorex....

im calling it a night

good night all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join