It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shar
No reread it is without a doubt the tribes those totals when added even equals 144,000.

Once again this is during tribulation period and they are only getting sealed so not to be slaughter during this time period. That is it. Till the time is right.

scriptures to back that up?

These are those who will die during tribulation but also goes to heaven. See the Jews don't live exactly the way they should. Very few of them. So this is those.

Theres a lot to it. You cant read one verse or one chapter you have to read them all.

let me clean this up a little bit.

ok, you have to know that during this time period christians will be fault against or killed. ( you see this today including all these fema camps coming up everywhere) again during the tribulation. Not there yet. the first 3 and half years.

then later you have the 1000 year reign with Christ. It says that those who were beheaded during the tribulations are the only ones who will walk with Him during this time.

Thats Revelation 20 4
20 6 says they will be the priest of God. whom do you thinking their teaching? They are teaching the 144,000. The one's who rejected Him the first time.

4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.

6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
[edit on 9-5-2008 by Shar]

verse 6 clearly states that those in the first resurrection are the ones who go to heaven to reign as priests, so im not sure how your deviding this all up.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginaAdonnaAaron

Misinterpretation #1 - Only a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven to rule with Christ & they are born again as spiritual sons of God.

Contrary to the Jehovah’s Witnesses belief, the 144,000 does not refer to a little flock of 144,000 go to heaven to rule with Christ. It refers to the 144,000 orders of Holy Ghosts who exist within the Spirit Realm.

Revelation 7:4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed: 144,000 sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

Revelation 14:1 [The Lamb and the 14,000] Then I looked, and there on Mount Zion stood the Lamb, and with Him were 144,000 who had His name and His Father’s name written on their foreheads.

Revelation 14:3 They sang a new song before the throne and before the four living creatures and the elders, but no one could learn the song except the 144,000 who had been redeemed from the earth.

The 144,000 Holy Ghost orders are already sealed because they have passed over and crossed over into Yahweh’s light and they are in service to Father and Christ. They are on MountZion, in the Spirit Realm – which is where MountZion exists. They have already been redeemed.

rev 14:3 (quoted in the excerpt) debunks that theory right away since they were redeemed ¨from the earth¨

To compound the fact that this is a false teaching, I must point out that in knowing that Yahweh is a fair and righteous God, why would only 144,000 from all of creation be permitted to rule with Christ? Of all the millions that currently inhabit the earth, not to mention those who have already made the transition from death to spiritual life, how would that possibly be fair? Christ himself said that Salvation was open to everyone, Jew and Gentile alike. Those who walk in His Ways and believe, who accept Him as their Savior and Redeemer have an equal chance at obtaining the Kingdom Promise of one day living in Christ's Kingdom and the opportunity of obtaining Eternal Life.

yes jesus did say that salvation is open to everyone, but salvation doesnt mean living as a king. it means living.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by miriam0566

I don't get how you dont understand. All I can tell you is study it and read it. It's like your reading without understanding.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ReginaAdonnaAaron

one more thing, i took the time to look over the site.

the problem i have with it is that when it assumes points, it provides little or no scripture to back up the claim. there are paraghraphs about converts and orders and no scriptures.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:34 PM
link   

reply to post by miriam0566

I don't get how you dont understand. All I can tell you is study it and read it. It's like your reading without understanding.

because your not providing scripture. your going on about 3 1/2 tribulation and jews who join jesus and christians dieing but your not giving me anything to go on. show me the scriptures that helped you to this conslusion please.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Yes (and once again while I’m not well-versed in religion), salvation is open to everyone. But I believe this ‘figure’ of 144K represents those very few selfless souls who have indeed ‘crossed over’ and ‘served’ ‘Christ’ in some small way.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh my gosh read Revelation Chapter 5 on.

Don't just read it. Study it. I mean study it. Theres a difference between studing and reading.

I did provide scripture.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Fibonacci #12 is 144

1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144....

There is a cycle of 24 repeating numbers within the Fibonacci Sequence, and number 144 falls at the half way point. This is a point of transition, from one stage to the next. Multiplying into the power of 10's would only increase the growth process thereof. I think our ancestors had a greater understanding of numbers in nature and applied them somehow into a working system. I'll bet if you could figure out the growth pattern of the Fibonacci Sequence, you will figure out 144000.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:52 PM
link   
the 144,000 is yet another simple statement for simple people.
ooo a guy looked and saw a bunch of people standing around...lets say, 144,000 which is really only a factor of 12, the number they give to their
sacred tribes, is it really that difficult to figure out why they picked that number??

the bible is a corrupted piece of literature, it has been edited and mishmashed many times. It does NO good to quote anything that has been published in modern times, as they are not the original documents.

the closest you can get to the truth in this matter is the dead sea scrolls, complete and unedited. I've read them 4 or 5 times, and none of this hullyballoo is in there. it's all been added later for 'clarification' or mind control.

and please, don't anyone dare quote the naq hamadi text, as when you read the translations of the originals, it says quite clearly that the documents are a copy of an older document, therefore, subject to later editing. the actual naq hamadi documents date from 400 ad or thereabouts, they do not preceed the dead sea scrolls.

bantering about whats in the bible, the modern bible, is a complete waste of time, as it's been heavily edited, re-written and in many places. i believe, completely fabricated.

thank you for your time.

if this offends anyone, good, maybe its time you think more and quote less. ;-) (that was meant in a light hearted way btw)

~elgoog~

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Oh my gosh read Revelation Chapter 5 on.

Don't just read it. Study it. I mean study it. Theres a difference between studing and reading.

I did provide scripture.

ok let me show you where im misunderstanding you.

No reread it is without a doubt the tribes those totals when added even equals 144,000.

if it´s the literal tribes of isreal, then why would jesus give an illustration of the marriage feast about the jews rejecting the offer?

Once again this is during tribulation period and they are only getting sealed so not to be slaughter during this time period.

this statement in particular is one id like to hear the scripture for. ihavent read anything to this effect and if i have i must have missed it

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:11 PM
link   
You are in the middle of the tribulation when the seals start getting open.

Chapter 6 verse one seal one gets open. Surely I don't have to give you every verse do I. Read it. In chapter 7 where this whole discussion is taking place at your in between seal 6 and seal 7.

You have to continue to read past all this even cause soon after is the trumpets they are bringing in the last 3 and half years.

I'm not going to post the whole book of revelation. Just read it.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

Or in other words all the people that attend COMDEX.....More than 144K Jewish virgins in that place..................

I think that most of us probably read too much into something. People that wrote this stuff had a complete backward way of looking at things. some scribe could have got lazy and forgot a word or a few dozen more zeros.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   

You are in the middle of the tribulation when the seals start getting open.

Chapter 6 verse one seal one gets open. Surely I don't have to give you every verse do I. Read it. In chapter 7 where this whole discussion is taking place at your in between seal 6 and seal 7.

You have to continue to read past all this even cause soon after is the trumpets they are bringing in the last 3 and half years.

I'm not going to post the whole book of revelation. Just read it.

in chapter 4, the 24 elders are already there and they witness the onpening of the seal, so how can they be taken up during the tribulation?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The 24 elders do you know who they are?

Some say its 12 deciples plus people like Moses, Noah, etc..... whomever they are they are there already.

They are there right now.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:29 PM
link   
To Raëlians, the number 144,000 is of some importance.

This number is a collection of people that have been re-created (cloned) and live among our extra-terretrial creators, the number of Raëlians, and a number of people who live selfless lives in order to make other people have better living conditions. Our creators, when this total number is achieved, will stop 'protecting' mankind against ourselves. That is, should we ever come close to a nuclear war our creators will not influence the world in a way that would stop the war.

This isn't to say they will destroy us; it means they won't stop us from destroying ourselves should we decide to do so. 144,000 is the number of people it will apparently take to re-populate Earth should we blow ourselves to pieces

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Here is an interesting read.

dnaactivation.tribe.net...

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:01 PM
link   
might be a frequency.

144 and 288 is a harmonic of the speed of light.

and is also a D note when tuned to sacred a-432hz.

so it could be saying that the ones who reach this frequency will
ascend.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Maya432

Thats what I am thinking. Its a frequency, it is the song that only the 144,000 are in tuned with.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:39 PM
link   
There is a multitude that no man can number, of every tribe, nation and tongue. Out of those. 144,000 were Jews. Jew's that were still alive at Christ second coming. After the great tribulation, wrath, and battle of Armageddon. Just a semi-educated guess.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 03:52 PM
link   
144 is an importent maya number.........in 2012 the maya calendar has finished the 144 baktuns....so even te jehova's are related to the maya's...the puzzle fits........:-)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ressiv]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join