It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2009 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
144,000 is the speed of light. Change your vibration to one of love and light and you are ONE.

actually its 299,792,458 metres per second

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:30 AM
link   
The numbers of Hebrews entering heaven is a breeding projectus. [crazy]It's a try of Sophiarinflesh whihth all the angelic archons and aeons represented. 144000 visible stars in 72 constellations. [/crazy]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566

Originally posted by spacecowgirl
144,000 is the speed of light. Change your vibration to one of love and light and you are ONE.

actually its 299,792,458 metres per second

Sorry, but the correct walking speed of white light is just about 320000 kilometres per second. Light travels faster than we can recognise and this leads to the quantum effect underlying all prophecy.

[edit on 14/2/2009 by Neo Christian Mystic]

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Sorry, but the correct walking speed of white light is just about 320000 kilometres per second.

what?

does this mean theres a running speed for a blue light?

there is not blue or white or black light, the colors are just how the light interacts with objects, and the speed is not variable so im not sure where your getting your information from

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Well of course. The photones of blue light moves with a different speed and along a different wavelength than let's say red light. Based on this I see a a basic err in general relativity, in that lightspeed is seen as a constant and not particles moving in different speeds able to penetrate matter of different densities.

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by VIKINGANT

I keep everything as potentials.
I feel the 144,000 are responsible for the promotion of archangels within our universe.

'3rd angelic attached to ones actions' it says this in the Quran,Torah and bible. As for which line,verse and paragraph, just a novelty of refenrence.
(maybe references are made from lodsa other codecs)

Jews are part of a very old soul group and many of them are potentials. There are alot of other very old souls lurking about from different soul groups.

For me to be part of the 144,000 is to carry a very big burden of responsibility. Its through the persons actions via 3rd density in which it can only happen.
We are the proof of more in 3rd density from the bottom on up.

We are all equal one & the same. Its the responsibilities that have great power attached.

just my thoughts, I see Priests, Imams and Rabbis as ambasadors of kindness. Its so blatent for me from their attitudes and mood they express.
I reckon more than likely it will be these persons of responsibility hwo are part of the 144,000.

Heaven is a frequency. To exprience 3rd density is the heavenly glory. physcial matter is still a novelty. Virtual has been around ages longer.

just some thoughts i blurted out. take what makes sense and leave the rest.

take care & bless

posted on Feb, 14 2009 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Neo Christian Mystic
Well of course. The photones of blue light moves with a different speed and along a different wavelength than let's say red light. Based on this I see a a basic err in general relativity, in that lightspeed is seen as a constant and not particles moving in different speeds able to penetrate matter of different densities.

wavelength is just the distance between ¨peaks¨, has little to do with speed

so i dont know where someone gets 144,000 as a freq/speed thing

posted on Feb, 15 2009 @ 10:14 AM
link   
i dont feel like reading all the posts so if this is already answered then so be it..

the 144,000 are 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of israel

they all come to accept jesus as the messiah and get saved during the tribulation

when you think about how many people the bible says will die in the early parts of the tribulation, coupled with the fact the AC will be here deceiving everyone, and the mark of that beast, 144,000 is quite a lot of just jews

posted on Feb, 16 2009 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I did not read every page, there's just too much, so forgive me if I repeat someone else's post.

In my opinion, the 144 000 are not raptured and are not saved from the tribulation by escaping death. On the contrary, they willingly, knowingly go to their deaths the same way the Lamb did.

They are not literally jewish virgin males. They become jewish virgin males by putting on on 'Christ' and becoming as Jesus, who was a jewish virgin male.

Those who don't make the cut, either make themselves pure during the tribulation or not at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by miriam0566
wavelength is just the distance between ¨peaks¨, has little to do with speed

Well, a photon moves between these "peaks" and it's speed is given by how far it travels from one peak till the next. Infrared light shines from particles which moves further between every peak than let's say green light expressing particles.

so i dont know where someone gets 144,000 as a freq/speed thing

Me neither.

posted on Feb, 18 2009 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by runetang
No, you should bother, you may be one of them.

This isn't meant literal, its' meant symbolically.

which is it? you may be one of them or it's symbolic.

and talk about your carrot and stick, eh?

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
These websites all have some different ideas about the 144,000
to consider....

www.earthscape.net...

Introduction of Fear and Divisiveness Now, let's return to our story. The creator-beings who designed the blueprint for our current cycle of evolution are beings who serve the Light. As indicated earlier, all went well in the initial stages. But approximately 220,000 years ago, a group of beings who were in alignment with the Darkness raided Planet Earth. Their intent was to disrupt the original plan, and to use the planet for their own purposes. Their primary method of achieving this was through the introduction of fear and divisiveness into the consciousness of humankind. Thus began a struggle on this planet between the forces of Light and the forces of Darkness that continues unto the present day. 144,000 Light Workers After the initial raid, however, the beings of Light who conceived the original blueprint were not content to sit idly by and watch their plans rent asunder. Thus, from within the councils of Light, a call was issued throughout our galaxy, soliciting volunteers to come to Earth to assist in restoring the original plan. In response to this call, 144,000 volunteers came. These were beings who had achieved a high degree of evolutionary development, and who had demonstrated their ability time after time to hold true in their service to the Light. In this book, these beings will be referred to as the "Light Workers."

144000.net...

Here then, is the continuation of My Work, My coming in the Third Era as The Comforter, surrounded by My great armies of angels, as it has been written. The multitude of beings whom I have destined to accompany and to help you along your journey is so great that it is beyond your imagination. Complete harmony exists among them. The light they emit is wisdom and love, for they have dedicated themselves to helping humanity. Their greatest desire is to guide their brethren to the summit of spirituality. Their presence, their influence and their inspiration is so subtle that their presence among humanity could only be perceived by those who are prepared.

www.articlesbase.com...

Back to chakras, each chakra is represented by a lotus flower, each having a different number of petals. The 1st has 4 petals, the 2nd has 6, the 3rd=10, 4th=12, 5th=16, 6th=96, 7th=1000. If you add the petals from the 1st chakra to the 6th you get the number 144. Then adding the 1000 petals of the crown chakra you get 144,000. Cool. So the number that is associated with what is called heaven by some and enlightenment by others is 144,000 (vibration of light). The scripture states that this number can be seen on our foreheads. In the case of the number 666 you can find it on a person’s forehead or wrist. There are two metaphors that I found that fit here. The first has to do with biblical history. Slavery was common practice at the time. To identify slaves they were tattooed with their owners “brand” on their foreheads or wrists. That way it was plain to see who they served. The other relevant metaphor has to do with a person’s “third eye chakra”. The third eye chakra is very important with regard to spirituality. It is the chakra that is related to psychic gifts. These abilities allow us to connect with the spiritual, magical realm. It is the mechanism that makes it possible to perform miracles. Our third eye is located directly inside our foreheads. Read more: www.articlesbase.com... Under Creative Commons License: Attribution

Peace

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
144,000 is a symbolic number derived from multiples of 12 and 10.
In the symbolism of Revelation, this implies something to do with the Church as a whole.
I won't go into more detail, because I expect to do a thread on the subject in due course.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by resonance
The 144,000 are 12,000 from each of the 12 tribes of israel

In my opinion the 144,000 are 1000 from each of the 144 sun/moon sign combinations. They could be anyone, not just Jews. They will be the 'body of Christ', that is to say they will be the psychic foundation of the noosphere (the Christ, the Omega Point, the Divine Milieu)...and they will sing a new song which the saints of old know not.

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 17-7-2010 by Student X]

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by DISRAELI
144,000 is a symbolic number derived from multiples of 12 and 10.

Maybe so.

But maybe it is, in fact, a literal number.

Maybe it means that, over the past 2000 years, there have been precisely 144,000 Jews--'raised from the dead' as Jews in some lives, as Gentiles in other lives--who have received the Revelation of the "resurrection" (and the revelation of the memories of previous lives) and have known that Jesus taught the Doctrine of "resurrection" as a Doctrine of 'Rebirth'; and, for that reason, have become "sons of God" (yes, even a woman who receives the Revelation of the "resurrection" becomes a "son of God".)

Tens of thousands of them were slaughtered as Albigensians and Bogomiles and Gnostics; and in the Crusades against those Jews and Muslims who refused to worship Jesus as God.

In the symbolism of Revelation, this implies something to do with the Church as a whole.

And what "church" is that?

The "synagogue of Satan" created out of the blood-thirsty doctrines of the deification of Jesus, the doctrine of "vicarious atonement" and the other pagan metaphysical, blasphemous, idolatrous and Satanic doctrines of the Pharisee Paul?

Michael Cecil

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Just feel like saying ......... it amazes me why people ask questions like this, considering virtually each person posting an answer will have his/her own translation.

Sometimes it's just better off to listen to only what is inside YOU, and not what is in everyone else, as each person is different, and each answer different as well, resulting to only further confuse what you are trying to find out.

posted on Jul, 17 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michael Cecil

And what "church" is that?

created out of the doctrines of the deification of Jesus, the doctrine of "vicarious atonement"... doctrines of the Pharisee Paul?

Yes, that's the one.
In the context of Revelation, they are being prepared to face the persecution of the Antichrist, who is about to attack the church.

He would probably welcome your support.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join