It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denying reports of Bin Laden's capture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It is being reported that the U.S. is denying reports of Bin Laden�s capture, however my question is this; Does Bush not think that the soldiers who caught him will tell the real story when they get back home?

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Bushed]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
Good question...they might have to make a pact where they swear never to tell another soul,They could be brainwashed, or in my oppinion they have had him for a couple years already!!!

Just a thought

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   
There is so much Bin Laden hoopla going around now a days. I bet he will get nabed before June.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
who knows, he will be dead within a year anyway. If not by us, then by his own health(NOT kidney) problems.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:11 PM
link   
1. he's already dead, and they are waiting for the right time to tell us, maybe Oct before the election.

2. he really is captured, and they ware waiting for th right time to tell us.

3. he is living in a safe house somewhere, with Saddam. They are living the life of luxury and are part of this whole scheme. In essence, playing roles in history.

4. they DON'T know where he is but will catch him before the Nov. elections

5. none of the above

6. some of the above.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:48 PM
link   
How about they know roundabout where he is and are in the midst tracking him down (TF121) to capture him irregardless of the timing of the elections?

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
im not sure if any of us will ever know the REAL story. who knows whats goin on in Dubya's head(probably not much
, he must have an expensive payroll) and what he has up his sleve. im begining to think that most of the news we get is a destraction from the truth.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by truegimp2000
or in my oppinion they have had him for a couple years already!!!

We've always had Bin Laden. He is CIA. Start researching the Bin Laden/CIA/Bush Family Connections. It will open your eyes.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:36 PM
link   
If he is being held by U.S. or allied forces, I would not wager any money on his turning up alive and well. What would keep him from talking? Surely he would be anxious to make some statements about being in custody and interrogated for any length of time. Maybe they could keep him on ice for a while, but he would eventually be put on trial, granted an interview with human right's inspectors, or something. Although, I probably should not underestimate the creativity of our government.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:53 PM
link   
When a man or woman commits a crime, what is the first thing they say when they are caught?
"I'm not guilty" maybe?

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
These capture stories are all propaganda - psyops. Osama is a British/US asset.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
When a man or woman commits a crime, what is the first thing they say when they are caught?
"I'm not guilty" maybe?

He is innocent until proven guilty, remember? If they actually caught him and gave him a FAIR trial, I wouldn't be convinced beyond a reasonable doubt that he is guilty, as a juror, based on the evidence we have so far...maybe if we catch him more will become available, or maybe there is none and thus we don't want that to come to light.

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Shoktek]

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Shoktek....the point was not whether he, OBL, is "guilty" or isn't, the point of what I was saying is what does the typical man or woman say when they commit a crime and are caught and captured?

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Shoktek....the point was not whether he, OBL, is "guilty" or isn't, the point of what I was saying is what does the typical man or woman say when they commit a crime and are caught and captured?

Ok, well, sounded like you were saying he was guilty, so I stated what I think about the matter...I think if our govt. really did have solid evidence that he was involved, they would certainly tell everyone to get us on their side instead of covering it all up.

posted on Feb, 29 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   
If I ever get busted for something I'll try the "I was captured by US Special Forces and interrogated for months by the CIA" defense. I'd get off with insanity for sure!

Seriously, if he was held in secret could that kind of story stay secret? Anything is possible, but that assumes they even try to keep it secret. Officials could put forth that holding and questioning OBL provided valuable intelligence for the war on terrorism, prevented attacks, and saved lives - no apology expected or required. Since he is declared an "Enemy Combatant" there is a lot off latitude concerning how/where/how long he could be held incommunicado because part of the of the purpose of such status is to gather intelligence and to prevent the person held from assisting the enemy.
The more I think about it the more I convince myself that the best case scenario for the Bush administration would be to quietly capture him, get all the information possible and have him turn up dead in the mountains somewhere.

Man, I don't know if it is age that is making me so cynical or if ATS is making me paranoid!

new topics

top topics

join