It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Thanks for posting Paul's 9/11 comments. I'm very surprise to hear that Ron Paul doesn't believe the government was involved in 9/11.

Paul doesn't question the fact that al-Queda was behind the attacks. Indeed, as a long-time Congressman, he was aware of the threat from them before it actually occured.

Paul simply pointed out the incompetency of the current administration (and the last one as well) in dealing with it, which I agree with 100%.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Chad,are you not going to answer any of the questions posed on the last page in your own words?

Ron Paul managed to inspire many to think. Think about the Constitution, think about a 3rd Party, think about politics. He may not be faultless but he did a very decent job in educating those who listened in a positive way.

I cant just sit here listening to someone associate him with rapists and murderers.

So...in which way exactly is Ron Paul evil and what exactly shows he is a freemason?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

While I understand your point Chad. You had taken a vast resource of of information reguarding the occult, some which is very good and informative and you are somehow twisting it into Ron Paul. Why not use it to smear Clintons, or McCains?

As you mentioned Ron Paul has not publicly stated that he believes that without a doubt 9/11 was an inside job. What do you think would happen to his credibility if he did? What do you think his supporters who also don't believe 9/11 was orchestrated by the government? I'll tell you, they would go vote for somebody else. So what if he did say that he believes it was orchestrated by the government? Then all the truthers would start asking him what he knows about it.

It is not in Ron Pauls best interest to say anything about that. What he has said is that 9/11 was used in a way for the current administration to justify a war that is not justified.

He also wants to bring the troops home. FOX news does not like this and they have done numerous things to dreail Ron Pauls campaign for truth.

Are you stating that all Freemasons are evil? While I agree with you that freemasonry is a very shrewd organization and will not debate you on that.

However, consider this. Anyone who is anyone in politics have had to deal with freemasons and other secret societies in some way. Hell, most of them are members. That is just a job requiremnet. Unfortunately politics is not as fair and balanced as any ignorant american citizen might have you believe.

Every local judge, DA, police chief etc that is high on the ladder is no doubt associated with freemasonry or other orginzations in some way shape or form. Whether thy know it or not. Accept it or not. Hell, most likely they have attended at a lodge before.

Reguardless, in this field you will have to negotioate with members of some secret orginzation on a daily basis. It might as well be in the job description.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jenna Bush has to be one of these Lucifarian illuminati devil worshippers with a hand sign like this, no ?

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
I'm very surprise to hear that Ron Paul doesn't believe the government was involved in 9/11.

To say such would imply that he was involved seeing as he is part of said Government, To say the Government as a whole played a role in 9/11 is ignorant, And in part the reason many people refuse to accept that opinion, The better question is not

Do you think the Government was behind 9/11?

But rather

Do you think that individuals who happen to be employed by the Government played a role in the 9/11 attacks on an individual basis?

Implying that the Government was behind the attacks is a very generic way of saying it as many people work for that Government who are no different then any of us and are just doing a job.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gun Totin Gerbil
Jenna Bush has to be one of these Lucifarian illuminati devil worshippers with a hand sign like this, no ?

No.
That's actually a commonly-used gesture from AMSLAN (AMerican Sign Language)...It means "I love you." Gene Simmons of the rock band KISS uses it a lot.

By the way, COle...I like your Signature; It's a humorous way to describe the difference between Gov Regs vs. the real world. You may enjoy the The Pro-Gun argument over in PTS.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

You seemed to have missed the evidence presented by Ron Paul's associates & former-supporters of his campaign. His allegiance to freemasons/luciferians is obvious. No one is going to force you to read the documents, books, & watch all of those videos about Ron Paul's disgusting occult/brotherhood of darkness.

I suggest you do your own research. You are very intelligent.

Of course, you noticed his handshake, but you should have also noticed everything below the images of his handshake. Ron Paul has been exposed by his former-supporters, who have provided enough evidence for you to see the fact that he is a freemason.

reply to post by Gun Totin Gerbil

Yes, she's an evil person. She supports a mass-murderer (her dad) and his wicked friends (luciferians/freemasons, Nazis, and Zionists).

[edit on 12-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   

You havent answered the questions in your own words, without reference to some alleged documents:

1. What exactly proves Ron Paul evil/satanic

2. What exactly proves Ron Paul a freemason?

This is the third time I am asking.

And I know the reason you are avoiding the answer. Because there is none.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:47 PM
link   
EDIT masons: Stop asking for evidence that has already been provided:

Ron Paul is a freemason. It's not worth debating. Do your own research. You're not lazy. All of you are able to find facts about your occult in the previous documentaries, articles, and forums-threads, which have been provided to this online-community, on a daily basis.

[Mod Edit]
When members are rude, they not only discourage those whom they intend to hurt, but offend everyone who reads their rude posts, and make the discussion environment less pleasant for everyone.
Mod Note Please Review Courtesy Is Mandatory

[edit on 12/5/2008 by Sauron]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:51 PM
link   

You havent answered the question. You keep saying "Do your research".

Having read up to 12 anti-masonic books...you´d think Ive done enough research.

1. What exactly makes Ron Paul evil?

2. What exactly makes him a Freemason?

I will not sit here while you insult a decent guy without any reason whatsoever.

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Why wont you answer a simple question?

If you say Ron Paul is evil and associate him with murderers and rapists,
you should at least be able to say WHY you believe so. And why you think he´s a freemason.

Ron Paul has done more for the conspiracy-community than any canditate before him.

I appalled at your campaign against him.

Is this what DENY IGNORANCE is all about? A bunch of slander without a shred of evidence?????

[edit on 12-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I hate to say it... but somebody needs to...

Why is Chad allowed to post still? His approach is deplorable, and Totally against T&C. He's so damn disrespectful that he refuses to answer a moderators direct questions.

His use of the Term "Porch Mason" sounds fairly reminiscent of a racist term that starts with the word "porch". Once again, I am NOT a mason, but this is friggin ridiculous that ATS is allowing someone to come into the forums, post A slanderous title against two well respected politicians, and provide no evidence that these people are linked to these "Nefarious Groups". He is also trying to link Masons to Luciferians, and provides no evidence of that.

I like Skyfloating am waiting on some direct responses CHAD... Not a video.

Use your damn brain, and tell us what you know.

Personally with all of the slanderous ties thrown around in these posts, and no evidence to back them up... Well I hate to throw the If I was Mod around... BUT If I was MOD you SOOOOOO would be getting some warns.

Get it back to civil.

And answer the damn questions.

Coven

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by coven

Just to add...Im not posting as a Mod but as a member. An ATS-member who urgently wants to deny some ignorance.

He can call me a porch-mason and a shill and anything else he wants...if he answers and thereby allows for all of us to learn something...I´ll be forever happy.

Thanks for the backup

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 02:44 PM
link   
"EXPOSING LUCIFER WORSHIPERS" (Plotting Soon World Takeover)

"FREE DVD"

www.Xanga.com/Avenueoflight

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Wayne

Was that just an advertisement for this video or website.

Because man, is that site laid out poorly. And quite frankly, im not scared of people worshiping the sun, even if it does take away from worshiping the "one true god" because I am not so sure the one true god of the Christian faith is real.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wayne
"EXPOSING LUCIFER WORSHIPERS" (Plotting Soon World Takeover)

Geee, and all this time I thought it was the Jesuits, under the orders of their Superior General (the Black Pope) that were Luciferians...Or haven't you noticed that there were numerous reasons for Jesuits being exiled from numerous nations around the world. Even though it was the orthodox, Semite-descended (Judaism) Jews that took most of the heat, it was the Khazarian Zionist Jews (who never were really Jew-descendants in the first place) who were the force behind the Jesuits.
Wow, thanks for the eye-opener...I never thought that an advertisement (at a website devoted to user-created blogs) would contain the secrets of the world! I usually cross-check any one resource against as many other sources as I can find, but it seems some people here think that it would be bad scholarship.
Feel free to add a sarcastic tone of voice with this reply.

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

OK .. Firstly, well said Coven, I agree one hundred percent. Not as a Mason, but as an ATS member. He, and his other Handle, Hippo, need to at the very least be directed to the T&C.

Being called a Porch Mason angers me. Not because I am a Mason and hes trying to insult me and my brethren, but because I know where the term came from, and I know why hes using it. He is essentially using it from it's 'original' usage and applying it to Masons in the same derogatory meaning. Appalling, disrespectful, and I am ashamed ATS allows such bigoted intolerance and ignorance to go unnoticed.

I disagree with your reasoning Sky, there can be civil debate between the two parties and those in between, but derogatory remarks that are purposefully meant to spark outrage should be dealt with.

And don't tell me about the damn Alert button. It's worthless, they are never answered, and no response is ever given, no notation from a mod and not even the slightest hint of a "hey be nice" from Mods. If they thought we Masons where out of control because we out umbered Anti's, WHY are anti's being so blatantly overlooked?

And I don't blame you at all, in fact, it's refreshing to see a Mod other then MM and Intrepid get so involved in a thread.. and I know it is against ATS moderator policy to moderate a forum you partake in unless it is an extreme case.

However, this forum is suffering from a flood of spamed information from obscure locations, and a complete breakdown in civil discussion. we can't even post a simple reply without being called a shill, agent, porch mason, and various other derogatory remarks.

Ya, I would have sent in a formal complaint, but I can honestly say that I would be misplacing my hopes if I where to follow that course.

[edit on 5/13/2008 by Rockpuck]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I'd just like to point out, that just because someone comes onto this board, saying they know Ron Paul and his wife personally, that doesn't make it automatically true. So I dont know why that would be good enough proof, it's just hearsay, and its hearsay you cant look in the eye and see if its lies or not.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Francis Bacon
Well I'd certainly agree with you that the Federal Government and the Central Intelligence Agency are criminal organisations, but what's the real connection to Freemasonry or "Luciferians?"

...And what's they're connection to Ron Paul?...Aside from the fact that he's in Congress (which is an entirely different Branch than the CIA being under the Executive Branch anyway).

I also noticed that Chad's link to the article at Aftermath News still admits to having no definitive connection between Ron Paul & Freemasonry...As well as the other "proofs" later in that same post is full of hate-statements rather than any real research. For all of those accusations flying around, I still haven't seen "burden of proof" being satisfied...They'd never get past a court hearing let alone hold any water in court.

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
I'm just sharing the truth, unlike you & your freemason/luciferian brethren (porch masons, at least).

So you're accusing everyone & me (as well as Masonic Light) of being part of "Ron Paul's conspiracy?" Seems strange to think that I've been spreading lies on ATS since 2002, when I first registered here (especially since I'd never even heard of Ron Paul back then). So instead of offering any real research, you resort to name-calling? Even though InSpiteOf pointed that out already, you've been breaking the T&C's, Chad.

I hope it's been noticed that I'm not defending Freemasonry, as it's (overt) ties to organized religion (of whatever type) kinda ticks me off...I just have problems with Chad's "research" that ties Ron Paul to it. I have no problem with Faith or Freedom of Worship, but it's when a religion gets organized is when I have problems with it. Organized religion (of any stripe) has been the cause of more death, oppression & suffering than any other excuse ever used by humanity.

You & your gang of porch-masons are not sharing any truth about Ron Paul

No proof, eh? What about his consistently pro-Constitution voting record during his years in Congress? How about the link I provided showing more pro-Constitution Resolutions that shows him as the primary Sponsor? If you can't believe in any documented proof through the Congressional Journals (which must be made available to the public), then you've developed a severe case of tunnel vision.

Ron Paul admits that he's a shill for freemasons.

Source...Source! When & where did he admit such a thing? Putting your words into someone else's mouth is also an example of bad research.

So far, there hasn't even been any good, solid evidence that Ron Paul is a Freemason, let alone Luciferian, Jesuit, CIA, Mormon or any other thing that Chad has tried to link to him...IMO, nothing insightful & mostly pitiful for lack of any real research.

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Slandering men of integrity like Ron Paul because of a handshake...I dont know what to say.

Nah, it's not slander...Slander is spoken. When it's in print, it's called libel.

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 06:55 PM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join