It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Omega85

Yea, or take your own advice.

"SkyIsFloating": You complain about documentaries (not just YouTube videos). You don't want the facts, so be it. It's your fault.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
They're all mystery-religions/occult; All of them are connected.

And Christianity hasn't incorporated anything at all from "mystery-religions" or the occult? What about Paganism?

Recommended reading:
The Deadly Deception: Freemasonry Exposed by One of Its Top Leaders
by ex Freemasons: Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney

I said in your own words, not rote. Besides, what's wrong with "Jesus being no greater than the other 'exemplars' of history (such as Mohammed, Buddah, Aristotle, or Joseph Smith)?" You call that "Lucerferian?"

The Lying and Deception begins with the "G"

Ex-33 degree Mason Jim Shaw says; "The Blue Lodge Mason is taught that the "G" in the basic Masonic symbol represents God. Later on, he is told that it represents "deity". Later still, he is told that it represents "geometry". In reality, this letter represents the "generative principle," the Sun-god and, thus, the worshipped phallus, the male "generative principle..." In its position (along with the square and compass) on the east wall over the chair (throne) of the Worshipful Master, it is the representation of the Sun, thus of the Sun-god, Osiris. Its earthly meaning, then, is of the sacred phallus; its cosmic meaning is of the Sun, worshipped since antiquity by pagans while facing the East. Reference, book: The Deadly Deception", page 144

I was under the impression that Masonry was open to most religions and taught them to follow the "word of God" as they believe it (or something similar)? Even if these claims are true, though, wasn't your Christian Jesus just Paganic astrological symbology? I honestly don't know either way, and I'd be surprised if you really did. Is that blasphemy?

You're all rote.

Through drugs and occult William says that they practiced opening the "Third Eye" which when opened completely flooded their brains with the "pure" consciousness of Lucifer himself--which is Satan's counterfeit of the Christian's "being born again". He says one would then look at the world and people as Satan does.

Well, I've tried opening my Third Eye through drugs and the occult, does that make me a bad person? Does it make a Shaman a bad person? Besides, if Satan was anything like he was portrayed in Beelzebub's Tales To His Grandson, I don't think it would be all that terrible.

The Secret of Masonry is this:

As a Mason you will be led and hoodwinked into believing there is useful knowledge to be learned in Masonry. This is the "hook", and in each level you will be disappointed with these so-called Secrets, which are all frivolous, made up, and insignificant. This so-called "knowledge" will also be monetarily costly, and very time consuming -- away from your family. It is the lure of curiosity and nothing more that will be satisfied by Masonry.

You will be made to "swear" things and take "solemn oaths"; and in doing so, to act against your conscience as both a Christian and an American.

Well, that's the trouble. I'm neither Christian or American. I'm also the “black sheep.” So where does that leave me? Am I to burn in eternal hell-fire?

Black, white, black, white. No shades of grey. No shades of grey!

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Sir Francis Bacon]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:32 PM
link   

"SkyIsFloating": You complain about documentaries (not just YouTube videos). You don't want the facts, so be it. It's your fault.

Propaganda only posts information no matter the source, without discernment, without questioning, without reason.

You do confirm the facts that were proven here: The very real conspiracy against freemasonry by including sources of information that actively encourage libel/slander, hate speech, genocide, and the stripping away of our constitutional freedoms.

Voicing Nazi-Propaganda is not "the path to truth", much less to freedom and not really scholary conspiracy-theory at all.

If you´re looking for the real conspiracies in the world, look at the history of war and what type of people were behind those wars.

Your last source Bill Schnoebelem has been exposed as a complete fraud several times on these threads.

Slandering men of integrity like Ron Paul because of a handshake...I dont know what to say.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   
wow this thread got out of hand over an over-analysis of a handshake. Maybe that's how Ron Paul shakes hands, everyone doesn't have the same handshake.
I commend Skyfloating for putting up with ChadAndrew

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Your last source Bill Schnoebelem has been exposed as a complete fraud several times on these threads.

Jim Shaw has also been exposed as a liar and a fraud on several threads. He was never a 33 degree Scottish Rite freemason and this has been shown time and time again. Much of his book is fantasy, much like the bulk of Chads posts.

I can't wait to see how he will insult me because I dared to post this!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Wow... Another post full of fraud, lies, deceit, inuendo, etc. etc. etc. Against the Masons, yet. That's a new one on me.

I know... I know... One line post... But after a while even the most ardent defender just runs out of things to say against insipid insipidity.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Slandering men of integrity like Ron Paul because of a handshake...I dont know what to say.

You & your gang of porch-masons are not sharing any truth about Ron Paul & his support of high-degree freemasons/luciferians. You can't prove that he isn't a freemason, so now you're claiming that all of the facts are propaganda. haha This forum-thread is not about a handshake. It's an addition (not the main subject) of this forum.

You can't stop the truth movement, so join it, unless you still want to be a shill for high-degree freemasons/luciferians.

Also: You & others haven't proved that Bill Schnoebelen & people of his ilk haven't exposed freemasons, so quit trying to do the impossible, like mislead ex-freemasons & true patriots (all of us, who stand against freemasons/luciferians).

reply to post by astralprogger

It's not about a handshake. Wake up and read the articles, quotes, and watch the videos presented in this forum-thread, rather than being ignorant of all of the facts presented here.

www.cuttingedge.org

"Riddles In Stone: Secret Architecture of Washington, D.C.", will continue to explore the fascinating history behind the origins and focus of the world's most powerful nation: America.

Why was this nation founded? How was the precise location of Washington, D.C., determined? What is the meaning of the seemingly countless occult images in our nation's capitol?

Volume II zeroes in on the Masonic & Rosicrucian influence so prevalent amongst our Founding Fathers as they planned, and began to implement, the layout of America's Capitol. For years, extreme controversy has abounded as to the exact meaning of the occult symbols found within the street layout, the buildings, and the monuments of Washington, D.C.

Is there really an inverted Pentagram formed by the street layout just north of the White House? We have discovered the esoteric reason why this Pentagram is missing one segment.

Was this city laid out to reflect the vision of a Masonic Christ foreseen by Sir Francis Bacon? Is it true that America's capitol was laid out "according to the stars", i.e., in the astrological shapes of certain planets and stars so revered by occultists?

Why did our Masonic Founding Fathers perform "Corn, Wine, and Oil" ceremonies at cornerstone layings and at the dedication of the finished structure?

Does this occult "wisdom" represent the interests of America, or a hidden agenda?

As with Volume I, this "Secret Mysteries" series will continue to explore current -- and possibly future -- events by examining America's past. What can these realities mean for the unfolding destiny of America and the world? Now you will know that, when President Bush said he was fulfilling the "Ancient Hope" of the "New Order of the Ages" (as we show in Volume I), he was merely acting out the plan reflected in the street layout and in the architecture of Washington, D.C. 3 hour video

Lecture on Freemasonry

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by sigung86

You can't debunk the facts presented in the 1st & 2nd (and following) posts & videos, which have been presented by ex-high degree freemasons & other experts, who have actually done more research about freemasonry than you've ever done.

Ron Paul admits that he's a shill for freemasons. Wake up. Porch masons, like SkyIsFloating aren't going to share the truth about luciferians/freemasons, so do your own research, rather than complain about stuff you haven't even studied well enough to understand.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

I'm doing my own research. Thing is, unlike you I don't listen to hate speak, and unlike you, I'[m attempting to get a balanced view of the topic you claim to know so much about from hoaxers, youtube, and the internet. I am meeting the people who you are slandering and, if i am able, I am attempting to meet those making the slandering as well.
So tell me, aside from playing the excellent role of an echo, what true research have you done to gain a even sided opoinon on this?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

You're just here to insult me. Get a better hobby. Show some facts, for a change. This is not a debate. I haven't given you anything to debunk. You have chosen to try to debunk facts. You'll always fail if you continue to do so.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:05 AM
link   
ChadAndrewATS: This video will give you some insight

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Is there still anyone here who claims that Ron Paul actually works against the People?...How about I show what's going on in Congress right now that shows how committed he is to his Constitutional Oath to act "in pursuance of" the Constitution?

These are some of the Resolutions that are currently on the table in Congress...The major flaw I see is that Congress (as a whole) has been dragging their feet on these for (roughly) two years so far. I found these links in Prevent Tyranny. When you look them up (be sure to look up the negative Resolutions as well as more of the positive ones), be sure to see who is the primary Sponsor for the majority of Resolutions that strictly adhere to the Constitution.

H.J.RES.23:
Title: Proposing an amendment the Constitution of the United States relative to abolishing personal income, estate, and gift taxes and prohibiting the United States Government from engaging in business in competition with its citizens.

H.R.2755:
Title: To abolish the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System and the Federal reserve banks, to repeal the Federal Reserve Act, and for other purposes.

H.R.1146:
Title: To end membership of the United States in the United Nations.

H.R.1096:
Title: To restore the second amendment rights of all Americans.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

Ron Paul admits that he's a shill for freemasons.

Could you point out where exactly Dr. Paul said this?

Thanks for posting Paul's 9/11 comments. I'm very surprise to hear that Ron Paul doesn't believe the government was involved in 9/11. Maybe he could be liable for libel/slander if he did? He does however rightly points out that the 9/11 Commission report seeks to inflate the government and make it more intrusive.

Make sure you read, MidnightDStroyer's post above this one carefully. He gives you example from Ron Paul's own record. Would a shill attempt to fight the Federal Reserve? - the elite's most prized sacred cow?

Right now all you're got is a bunch of anti-mason videos with absolutely nothing linking them to Ron Paul, except a handshake, which you claim is masonic. (looks like he was just stretching out over a table to me
)

[edit on 11/5/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I would like to know how two politicians who have completely different political agendas could be part of the same conspiracy? If you think about it logically, it makes no sense. Ron Paul is a far right Republican (and sometimes Libertarian) and Barack Obama is a center-left Democrat. They have entirely different views on just about any issue.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
I would like to know how two politicians who have completely different political agendas could be part of the same conspiracy?

This is classical conspiracy-theor-thinking. Remember how both Kerry and Bush were part of Skull & Bones? Thats verified in the scholary book on Skull & Bones by Alexa Robbins.

So, its not like there are no strange things happening behind the scenes at all. But there´s also a lot of deflection out there, like in this thread.

CHAD is acting like I refute all and any conspiracy-theory, but Im not. Im asking for discernment as opposed to disinformation.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

And lets not forget,

H.R. 3835
To restore the Constitution's checks and balances and protections against government abuses as envisioned by the Founding Fathers.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:10 AM
link   

You & your gang of porch-masons are not sharing any truth about Ron Paul & his support of high-degree freemasons/luciferians. You can't prove that he isn't a freemason, so now you're claiming that all of the facts are propaganda.

For me Ron Paul (who is not a mason) and masons are mostly decent people that I respect and appreciate. Thats why I will not let loose on this topic and can not be silenced on it.

I think I and the people you claim to be murderers and rapists deserve a clear answer to the following two questions, in your own words, without the posting of another link or video:

1. What exactly is evil/satanic about Ron Paul?

2. What exactly shows that Ron Paul is a Freemason?

If you really know what you are talking about, you can answer in your own words.

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

The only thing that Ron Paul and Freemasons have in common is that they both work to prevent tyranny.

This is why freemasonry was banned by hitler and stalin and is today banned in countries like libya, iran and syria.

[edit on 11-5-2008 by Skyfloating]

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 12:20 PM
link   
An example of good freemasonry-conspiracy-research as opposed to this ****** (massive surges of lowdown vulgarity edited out):

Masonic Dollar Bill

Cug

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stanley Mimix
I don't believe a word Leo Lyon Zagami says, ever since I discovered several of his "profecies/thruths" to be as far from the thruth as possible! It's hard for me to prove to you, but I know! He's a fraud!
So, Leo Zagami ruins the whole post for me! That bastard!

I don't have time to dig it up... but when Leo first came to attention to the folks here on ATS I made a post showing that his documents that "prove" he was a member of the masons, O.T.O., Illuminati, etc... actual prove he was a member of a single group, that was falsely claiming to be a part of another group, who in turn were "fakes".

So basically he is not a fake mason and etc.. he is actually a fake "fake mason"

To sum up the older post, the O.T.O. he claimed to be a member of was led by a person who was kicked out of the O.T.O.A. (that really has nothing to do with any of the Thelemic O.T.O. ), and formed his own version, with bother to change it name etc... this same person also signed all his other certificates of membership.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join