It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I must formally admit it! .. I AM in fact Chad's over lord!

He does my bidding without even knowing it!

Muahahaha!

Why deny owning the world? If Chad says I run the world, by golly, I run the world!

By the way Chad, if you make another screen name, like i dunno.. Hippo .. Ya shouldn't use the exact same style of Avatar's and signatures and then go as far as to compliment your self.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Chad has, in fact, mastered the art of point accumulation. As of right now he has 39,630 points after less than a month in business!

I must say thats mighty impressive, and surely due to huge amounts of applause from the mods on everything he posts. I know I've been starring everything I can...

But wait... isn't this site run by the masons as part of an illuminati disinfo campaign
Shume mishtake shurely??? Or is this a triple bluff?

Or indeed a quadruple-bluff, where we have masons pretending to be CTs pretending to be masons pretending to be CTs. In this world of triple-counter-subterfuge it is entirely possible to completely lose track of what anyone believes in. Even I have lost track of whether I'm a masonic disinfo agent working for the NWO, or a plant within the NWO secretly working to undermine them, or a double-agent working for a hitherto unknown third-party who is secretly working against both sides with a new yet somehow completely unknown agenda which I may or may not have worked out yet.

And I still haven't started my honey-do list yet from the real Overlord of the Universe

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Chad, its time to come clean. It is appearent that you are in fact a high ranking Mason, posting here only to test us poor little porch Mansons

[edit on 10-5-2008 by lost in the midwest]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

My fellow patriots/anti-luciferians please continue to spread the truth, rather than jokes & lies. Our enemies are mockers, liars, and greedy bastards, who want to destroy the patriot-movement & mislead the world.

Ron Paul and Freemasonry (aftermathnews.wordpress.com)

Ron Paul speaking at Georgetown Jesuit University, alma mater of Carroll Quigley and Bill Clinton. Note the Freemasonic symbols on the wall behind him.

TRUTH AND PROOF MASONS AND EASTERN STARS WORSHIP THE DEVIL

FOR ALL THOSE WHO LOVE GOD. KNOW YOUR ENEMIES. SECERT ORGANIZATION BUT SAYS THERE DOING GOOD FOR MANKIND. SO WHY WOULD IT BE A SECERT ORGANIZATION? CAUSE THEY WORSHIP THE DEVIL. THEIR TEMPLES NO WINDOWS. YOU KNOW PEOPLE ARE DOING EVIL IN A PLACE THAT HAS NO WINDOWS. AND THEY HAVE SECERTS. WEARING APRONS. THE G STANDS FOR GAY. THE SECERTS YOU TRY TO CONCEAL WILL BE REVEALED THINK ABOUT IT IF MASONS ARE COPS YOU KNOW PIGS SQUEAL

Enigma - Masonic Legends

Part one of a three part series on the secret Freemasons delves deep into Masonic lore, revealing the brotherhood's connections to ancient Egypt, Medieval Scotland and the Knights Templar. Includes never before seen footage of their most sacred ritual: The Third Degree. Premieres on VisionTV Feb. 21, 2007 at 9 p.m. ET. For more info www.visiontv.ca

Enigma - Masonic Leaders

Part 2 of 3. Did Masons make the Modern World? This hour takes us from Washington to London, with stops in between, to learn how Freemasons etched their mark on modern history in art, architecture, and politics. Premieres on VisionTV Feb. 28, 2007 at 9 p.m. ET. For more info www.visiontv.ca

Enigma - Masonic Conspiracies

Part 3 of 3. Among the conspiracy theories that have shrouded Freemasons since the organization was created, we set our sights on the 1982 murder of a Vatican banker, whose staged death has eerie Masonic echoes. While the organization has always claimed to be about fellowship, it has always been attacked by powerful enemies - from the Catholic Church to the Nazis. If Freemasonry is so innocuous, why has it created so much fear? Premieres March 7 at 9 pm ET. For more info visit www.visiontv.ca

[edit on 10-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:45 PM
link   
So what, ChadAndrewATS? What's wrong with Lucifer? He's absolutely hilarious.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

AHHHH CHOOOOOO

*grabs Last Post*

*Blows His Nose and Wipes it*

that should handle that.

Coven
(a non mason still... but planning on joining if the benefits are this damn good)

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Human-scum: obviously, there's nothing funny or wonderful about supporting Lucifer:

Ted Gunderson shows the link between Satanic ritual-abuse, drug trafficking and the international trafficking of children by the CIA (a criminal-organization founded by luciferians):

Google Video Link

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by coven

(a non mason still... but planning on joining if the benefits are this damn good)

Wouldnt surprise me if masons publish some of this anti-stuff themselves in order to appear more interesting

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well I'd certainly agree with you that the Federal Government and the Central Intelligence Agency are criminal organisations, but what's the real connection to Freemasonry or "Luciferians?"

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

It wouldn't surprise me if they raped, stole, murdered & kidnapped children for another few decades.

Geraldo: Exploring Satan's Underground Part 1

excerpt from television special including footage about Robert Berdella and police cover-up of satanic activities in Missouri. (mormon country) satanic ritual abuse

Emerging evidence may link Berdella to BTK (Dennis Rader) and MKUltra. Berdella and BTK operated in the same region (Wichita-Kansas City) . Both had access to animal tranquilizer & connections to city hall, and both cases have involved occult ritual masks. These killings occurred in a region heavily populated by Mormons. The CIA is staffed by Mormons, and the CIA is involved in MKUltra conditioning rituals.

Geraldo: Exploring Satan's Underground Part 2

ootage from Geraldo tv special about Robert Berdella and satanic ritual abuse in the heartland and elsewhere. Warning: Graphic descriptions of baby sacrifice and torture.

Satanic Cult Rituals Caught on Video

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Anybody notice in the two images of Ron Paul that the other guy is using different arms that in one he suddenly went sleeveless and it without a jacket.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Are we ever going to actually have a conversation or is it just youtube videos?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiracyNut23

No, he wasn't joking. He was seriously wasting his time by sharing his conspiracy theories

reply to post by Masonic Light

It's not our fault you make bad choices. You shouldn't have come to spread lies, here. I'm just sharing the truth, unlike you & your freemason/luciferian brethren (porch masons, at least).

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Most of the material you have posted shares no real link between Ron Paul or Barrack Obama being Luciferians, Masons, or the Illuminati. You throw insulting remarks towards anyone that has an alternative opinion, and you flat out ignore any serious questions that you cannot answer.

Useless Information, Insulting and Divisive remarks, and Mis-direction, classic techniques used by the clueless.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
In a private communication to the author of this thread I politely asked if he would please answer my question, and explain to me, in his own words, what real connection Freemasonry and/or "Luciferians" have to the The Central Intelligence Agency and The Federal Government Of The United States. I have not yet received any form of answer.

ChadAndrewATS, are you able to answer my question or not? I keep an open mind, Sir, as I said in the private communication. You claim to spread truth, so spread your damned truth! I'm listening.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Sir Francis Bacon

They're all mystery-religions/occult; All of them are connected.

Freemasonry Exposed by one of its top leaders.

Recommended reading:
The Deadly Deception: Freemasonry Exposed by One of Its Top Leaders
by ex Freemasons: Jim Shaw and Tom McKenney

see at Amazon here
ISBN 0-910311-54-4 Huntington House, Lafayette, LA 70505

[...] On page 84 Jim Shaw writes; " Albert Mackey wrote (in the Masonic Ritualist), "Thus the trestleboard (blueprint for life) of the Jew is the Old Testament, of the Mohammedan the Koran; the Veda Scriptures of Hinduism and the writings of Baha-ullah are just as good as the Word of the Christians' God, for the fact is that all religions are never as good as the pure teachings of Freemasonry."

Masonry teaches that Jesus is no greater than the other "exemplars" of history (such as Mohammed, Buddah, Aristotle, or Joseph Smith). Page 94

33-degree Jim Shaw walked away from Freemasonry one day, after participating in a a Masonic Maudy Thursday "black communion" ceremony in his Scottish Rites Temple in Florida. Participants of this ceremony are required to refer to Jesus as an "apostle of mankind who was neither inspired or divine". They then proceed to mock Jesus further by enacting a strange "black communion" ceremony. Pages 105-107

The Lying and Deception begins with the "G"

Ex-33 degree Mason Jim Shaw says; "The Blue Lodge Mason is taught that the "G" in the basic Masonic symbol represents God. Later on, he is told that it represents "deity". Later still, he is told that it represents "geometry". In reality, this letter represents the "generative principle," the Sun-god and, thus, the worshipped phallus, the male "generative principle..." In its position (along with the square and compass) on the east wall over the chair (throne) of the Worshipful Master, it is the representation of the Sun, thus of the Sun-god, Osiris. Its earthly meaning, then, is of the sacred phallus; its cosmic meaning is of the Sun, worshipped since antiquity by pagans while facing the East. Reference, book: The Deadly Deception", page 144

Freemasonry is one of many apostate religions dedicated to the destruction of traditional Judaism and Christianity.

Masons have mixed idolatry, paganism, the occult, Kabala, fertility cults, Satanism, spiritualism, demonology, and put it into a blender and come up with the Masonic religion.

[...]

Masons say they offer new candidates "the light". The light they are actually giving is: Lucifer. The Christian Bible says that Satan walks to and fro on this earth masquerading as an "angel of light", that many might be deceived.

Unknown to most Masons, there is an occult side to Masonry. It is at levels in Masonry that most Masons never get to.

about $12.00
See at Amazon.com

In his book Masonry "Beyond the Light", William Schnoebelen (now a saved Christian) talks about his experiences as first a Satanist and then a Mason who passed through nearly all the Mason Degrees, including some that American Masons are unaware of; such as degrees in Masonry like the Egyptian rites of Masonry and the Paladin. During his initiation into Palladium Masonry William sadly admits to standing with Masons, some who were also Satanists and chanting; "Glory and Love for Lucifer! Hatred! Hatred! Hatred! to God accursed! accursed! accursed!". He says that hashish provides some of their "illumination", taking after the 1st "Illuminati" 18th century Mason Adam Weishaupt.

During the Palladium "program" William tells how Masons promised to surrender themselves body and soul to Lucifer, usually for 7 years, and Lucifer promised to grant them all their worldly desires.

Through drugs and occult William says that they practiced opening the "Third Eye" which when opened completely flooded their brains with the "pure" consciousness of Lucifer himself--which is Satan's counterfeit of the Christian's "being born again". He says one would then look at the world and people as Satan does.

William says that as this degree progressed, they had conversations with the dead and then went on to "marrying" the dead when the demons ultimately possessed them entirely to a point that "there is no longer anyone home" in the host body. William says he experienced being linked mentally into a "vast spider web" of communication as part of an invisible army of slaves almost totally dependent on Satan.

The Secret of Masonry is this:

As a Mason you will be led and hoodwinked into believing there is useful knowledge to be learned in Masonry. This is the "hook", and in each level you will be disappointed with these so-called Secrets, which are all frivolous, made up, and insignificant. This so-called "knowledge" will also be monetarily costly, and very time consuming -- away from your family. It is the lure of curiosity and nothing more that will be satisfied by Masonry.

You will be made to "swear" things and take "solemn oaths"; and in doing so, to act against your conscience as both a Christian and an American.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
What do all these videos have to do with Ron Paul?

Oh yeah I forgot Ron Paul is EVIL!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:28 PM
link   

So to take from you first line of oyu last post, basically, since you don't understand them, they must all be connected and evil? That's the gist you're giving. And Youtube is a crappy source for anything. Stopposting the videos, they are crashing my browser.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You mean all of those videos you haven't watched? This forum-thread (in fact this whole secret-society) is evil. I'm not just referring to Ron Paul (a complete shill for high-degree freemasons/luciferians). They're using Ron Paul to lure potiential patriots, when they are unaware that he's a shill for the U.S. Government (not the American Patriots).

He defends his government whenever he's asked about whether or not elements of the U.S. Government orchestrated the 9/11 Globalist/Terrorist attacks.

Ron Paul denies 9/11 conspiracy theories

He's just as guilty as those terrorists in the White House for denying that those attacks were planned & put into action by those criminals:

Illuminati & New World Order

Google Video Link

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hmmmmm,

Put up or shut up i reckon .

ta

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join