It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposed: Luciferians/Freemasons: Barack Obama & Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

You aren't a high-degree freemason. So why & how could you ever infiltrate a great organization & take it over?

You can't, and neither can you other porch masons. You are not high-degree freemasons. You only shill for your masters.

A SATANIC-MASONIC WISH FROM MTV

A satanic message from Mtv-Italy, transmitted during the Christmas-time 2007/2008

Masonic Rituals Order of Skull and Bones Nazi

The Illuminati 2005 (1 of 2)

Google Video Link

Illuminati is a name that refers to several groups, both real and fictitious. Historically, it refers specifically to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment era secret society founded in the late eighteenth century. However, in modern times it refers to a purported conspiratorial organization which acts as a shadowy power behind the throne, allegedly controlling world affairs through present day governments and corporations, usually as a modern incarnation or continuation of the Bavarian Illuminati. In this context, Illuminati is often used in reference to a New World Order (NWO). Many conspiracy theorists believe the Illuminati, or the "Illuminated ones", are the masterminds behind events that will lead to the establishment of such a New World Order. Confusing the issue further is the fact that there are also several modern fraternal groups which include the word "Illuminati" in their names. In rarer cases, the Illuminati refers to an elite set of enlightened individuals who may not cooperate but are uniquely empowered by their enlightenment, much like the intelligentsia classes of today are empowered by their education and intelligence. These are people who have become illuminated and have achieved a higher mystical understanding of the universe. Many secret societies and mystical traditions are concerned with this kind of illumination or enlightenment, such as the Rosicrucian Societies, the Martinists and the original Bavarian Illuminati.[1] en.wikipedia.org... continue part 2 of 2: video.google.com...

The Illuminati 2005 (2 of 2)

Google Video Link

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS
Tracy Twyman's Signs and Signals of Freemasonry

HAHAHA... I have to thank you for the laugh. That was one of the silliest things I've ever seen.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by JustMe74

Porch mason, since you're a shill for high-degree freemasons, who think they can rule the world & enslave hardcore christians & muslims. I'm the one, who should be laughing. You should be ashamed.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:56 PM
link   
That 322 Skull and Mormons video makes no sense at all. Why would someone waste all their time gathering all those unrelated images? And how does it relate to the thread topic even? How is the skull and Bones of Yale linked to the Church of Jesus christ of Latter Day Saints?

This one video discredits the whole thread IMHP. I am not even going to waste my time watching any of the others. The only reason I watched the one was out of curiosity.

Thanks for wasting my time

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by 12.21.12

I think you kinda missed my point. Sure, some powerful people have been Masons. Masonry is proud of it and keeps them listed and has their names around. These folks here in the thread claim that EVERYONE with any amount of power is a Mason, and all Masons are inherintly evil. Look, you can see it here in the thread. People creating new owrds and labels and applying them to people that whent out and did their own research.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Per a book whose author eludes me at the moment, the only mention of Lucifer in the Bible was a Latin/Roman name change of an old story of a fallen Babylonian king who wore a fancy, colorful coat (as though it emitted light). Is it reasonable to assume there's a good chance all the extra-Biblical tales of him are fiction? If there's a decent enough chance X percentage of the Bible itself is hooey, what are the odds on the extra-Biblical?

Sorry if I'm inadvertently trolling.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RuneSpider

Well I see that too. My question for the OP is why all this proppoganda against Ron Paul? All three front runners are even worse. Seriously if Ron Paul has everybody fooled, (which I don't think he does) then theres no point in having an election at all. Why not just keep the worst president in history in power? Seriously Ron Paul is the only good possible chance we have against this, so why? Why? Why? Why?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Please stop by:

www.Xanga.com/Avenueoflight

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Just wanted to add that Kucinich, as far as I can tell, would have been the most worthy President among the '08 gang anyway, but I'm not sure how truly effective he would be. Or that's to the extent I'm into popular politics... Dr. Paul has/had some good ideas, but he's not exactly a formidable conspiracy truthseeker (which is odd considering how popular he is here). That's not saying ol' Dennis the Menace would be like a Fox Mulder, but he's at least had more to do with the transcendental than the, let's face it, fairly stodgy old religious man.

Or comparatively a bit stodgier. Actually Paul emits plenty of real, grandfatherly warmth. I think Dennis and Ron would make the ultimate ticket... or the closest to it in the world as we know it.

[edit on 9-5-2008 by Lightworth]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Irregardless wither Dr. Paul is a mason or not his track record speaks volumes in regards to his personal integrity. However, the winner was chosen before the race was even began. So in this case as a fellow member signature states: "the dogs bark but the caravan rolls on". Dr. Paul has been regulated to being a barking dog by those that control the race. At least we could hope for what might have been had the race been fair.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ChadAndrewATS

Proof Ron Paul isn't a Mason???

Look at the photo you posted.

Who's hand is Ron Paul Shaking?

Answer to the second hand shake: P J Rourke. Mason? Maybe... Probably. Highly likely...

But the proof he isn't a Mason lies in the FIRST handshake...

Who's hand does Ron Paul shake first?

Answer:

Ben Friggin Affleck.

Case Closed... if Ben is a Mason their world domination plot is screwed because they're letting ANYBODY in now.

Next it'll be Matt Damon.

Proof Positive... Ron Paul is NOT a evil Masonic Shill.
He's just a goofy doctor from Texas with some awesome Ideas.

Coven

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Just because there's a possibility of Ron Paul being a Freemason does not automatically put him "in" with a conspiratorail "illuminati group."

Check out the history of the Bavarian Illuminati (founded by Adam Weishaput), especially around March 1785 when it was near the end of the group (It's public face anyway) :
A preist named Cosandey (an admitted member of the Illuminati) was ordered by his bishop to tell everything he knew of the group. Despite the oaths of secrecy, he "sang like a canary," talking about the immorality & licentiousness of the group, adding that the lesser members were "deceivers, evil-doers, enthusiasts & dupes" sworn to blind obedience. He also mentioned that Freemasonry was a closk for conspiracy, but even though "all Illuminati were Freemasons, not all Freemasons were Illuminati."

Originally posted by freight tomsen
Paul's wimpy handshake is just that, a person's history and personality speak volumes more than those handshake pictures.

And look at how far both men are reaching out in order to even clasp hands...Not a position to allow any gracefull gestures, huh?

Originally posted by Masonic Light
It is common knowledge that Ron Paul is a Luciferian Mason, the Black Pope of the Jesuits, the Chairman of the Communist Party, chief financier of both the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Panthers, a Zionist Jew, a Vatican assasin, and President of the Mickey Mouse Club.

I read it on the Internet, so it must be true.

How many different sources have you checked for each of these accusations? Have you seen my second post over here? The "Black Pope" link I used there contains an interview with an author that describes the "Jesuit Connection" & even names a lot of names: Black Pope (The Superior General) himself...And it's not Ron Paul he names.

Oh yes...He also describes the Vatican Assassins, Masons (BTW, did you know that there's a difference between Masons & Freemasons?), Zions, Disney, Luciferians...Perhaps you should check your sources a bit more carefully because not everything you read on the internet is truth (simply because you can find conflicting statements on every topic under the sun).

Originally posted by lost in the midwest
I would dispute that Ron is the President of the Mickey Mouse Club, I hear it was G.W Bush. Ron doesn't have the ears for it.

Hmmm...I notice that CzErased's avatar has the ears for it; Maybe CzErased is the real President of the Mickey Mouse Club?

Originally posted by Skyfloating
You are certainly not hurting freemasons with this. You´d hurt them if you could post something conclusive.

Bingo!

It seems that there's still a few people around ATS the really need to check their sources before spouting a lot of unsubstantiated accusations...Pretty much every accusation I've seen in this thread has had no real substance to back them up.

In the words of the Mighty Marvel Man, Stan Lee: 'Nuff said!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:11 AM
link   
So let me get this straight, You have identified the big NWO/Illuminati Conspiracy to which 99% of the population still doesn't even buy into, And the 1% who do pose no real threat to it, 60% of that 1% can be found on this board alone...
Not only that but you have identified a Conspiracy within a Conspiracy thats meant to distract the 1% who do buy into the first Conspiracy yet pose no threat to it...

And you base this all on a, HANDSHAKE?!?!?!?

Wow, just wow...

I mean some of you I wounder about I really do.. Who do you vote for? Who will you vote for? What future do you see for us?

I mean seriously what should we do here? Are we ****ed regardless of what we do?

What say you about such things? Who isn't in on it? What are your plans to change things? What are our options?

Because with this mindset there is 0 hope.

Was this thread created to generate points? just to troll?

I mean I really wounder because to believe any of this Conspiracy within a Conspiracy garbage which accomplishes NOTHING, One has to be at the very least borderline mentally retarded...

[edit on 10-5-2008 by C0le]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by freight tomsen

Why the double standard freight tomsen?

In your book you show more than a dozen famous people doing the suppose "satanic sign". In this thread you claim that Ron Paul couldn't possibly be part of the agenda. We saw pictures of him earlier in this thread, and here he is again giving the "satanic sign". (from another thread)

Why the distinction? How do we know if they are given the real satanic sign or not?

Perhaps there is no such thing as a satanic sign?

reply to post by MidnightDStroyer

He also mentioned that Freemasonry was a closk for conspiracy, but even though "all Illuminati were Freemasons, not all Freemasons were Illuminati."

This is false. The Bavarian Illuminati levels of Novice, Minerval and Minor all came before the Illuminati candidate was made a Freemason. So they weren't necessarily Freemasons, unless they went through these levels first. Not all candidates made it past the rank of Minor. (Although some Bavarian Illuminati were Masons before joining, so were allow to skip the 3 Masonic levels)

How many different sources have you checked for each of these accusations?

Masonic Light was joking. (The Mickey Mouse Club comment should've been a clue) He is mocking those who come here with nothing more than a cut and paste job from freemasonrywatch.com or other anti sites as their sources.

[edit on 10/5/08 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I don't believe a word Leo Lyon Zagami says, ever since I discovered several of his "profecies/thruths" to be as far from the thruth as possible! It's hard for me to prove to you, but I know! He's a fraud!
So, Leo Zagami ruins the whole post for me! That bastard!

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Come on guys, I have never laugh so hard.
All this thread did was to show the bais many of you have angainst Freemasons. I can't count the number of times, that someone on ATS tried to conveince everyone that someone was a Mason on the same type of evidence. And everybody ate it up like candy. Now that the table is turned you come back with the same arguements that the Masons used against you (Chad). Its just toooo funny

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:19 AM
link   
The Headline of the thread is the attention-grabbing eye-catcher, but when you look at the actual posted content, none of it actually has anything specific to do with Ron Paul or Obama being Masons.

Chad: Lets have some more posts on the actual thread title. That would be more helpful than calling me a shill.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23

Masonic Light was joking. (The Mickey Mouse Club comment should've been a clue) He is mocking those who come here with nothing more than a cut and paste job from freemasonrywatch.com or other anti sites as their sources.

Alas, good satire seems to be lost on many these days.

Still, I can't believe I wasted 15 minutes of my life reading through the rest of this thread. I guess I'll have to go bungee jumping to make up for it.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ChadAndrewATS

First of all, I set up an account here at ATS last year and have been reading ATS for much longer. I don't post much because I rarely have much to say. I'm neither pro or against Freemasonry. Quite franky, I doubt Freemasonry has much to do with the current state of affairs in the world.

I chimed in on this thread because I found it incredible at the lengths some folks will go to find a conspiracy in everything.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Alas, good satire seems to be lost on many these days.

Quite. And that spells a doom, Masonic There. Too little understanding among the peasantry made Morris conform, and it makes me want to either cry, or chop my own rotting head off my shoulders in despair. I can't decide which, but I'll probably end up doing both simultaneously at some stage.

I was hoping for a time that ChadAndrewATS was being satirical, but reading through his other postings, it would appear that the man is deadly serious.

"Halted, he peered down the dark winding stairs and called out coarsely:

--Come up, Kinch! Come up, you fearful Jesuit!"
-- John Fashanu on James Whale's TalkSPORT Radio.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join