It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the eye in the capstone

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Ok so ive heard it said the eye is our conciousness, or horus, or satan etc..

but what if the eye, is the eye of jupiter. Theres alot of syncromystic ideas popping into my mind lately and my theory arises due to the theory that NASA tried to blow up a planet to make it a second sun, which borders of course on complete absurdity..or does it?

In fact NASA itself has the Lucifer project out and open, and we can all surmise our protectors from ourselves have all the fun space toys they need so its a question on who really is behind the occultism we tetnd to get hints of linking with everyday things. because its possible in my mind that they are tied together, gog and magog, yin and yang..

i have been believing in most of Jake Kotze's theory of the 9-11 mega ritual being a masonic and biblical fulfilling event. Remember masons arent just white american old guys, they encompass a brought spectrum of thought and color and creed. And without slandering all, it seems a large portion of many secret society members are either in denial, or scared or otherwise on confronting the issue that generally is slapping them in the face. perhaps they laugh and mock as one expects.

The pyramid is your conciousness caught between two states, one connected barely, the other total disconnect from the original psyche, so we today invent things to fill the holes of missing natural DNA memory. Hence this degradation leaves the confused and untold, open to manipulation and usery by those who know the truth.

I for one in my own theoretical world think its time to let the world learn quickly then open the box of pandora and let us evolve our perceptions into the heavens as the elite likely have already.

Is it fair to pay $100,000 for a 30 minute trip in a modified plane into space, when we know theres technology that would take us to pluto in an hour? (cough ehem..anti grav discs)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by mastermind77]

[edit on 9-5-2008 by mastermind77]

join