It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology from energy_wave. Should he be allowed to post again?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i dont think he should be let back. Two hoaxes, and providing some false info.
. But it would be interesting to vote on it. Just to see how many people want him back.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Crowds gather to celebrate the banning...

Burnt at the stake... mmmm.

Never will his shadow darken the board!

*does a happy dance*

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   
my vote is that he remains OUT !!!

He had 2 chances and he messed up again.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   
He should derfinitely never be let back here again. Two hoaxes! I say ban someone for one hoax. Deny Ignorance, right? Ban his IP so he can't sign up as another username. OFF WITH HIS HEAD.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
This is an OLD THREAD, SkepticOverlord is NOT
considering letting him back at this time!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
This is an OLD THREAD, SkepticOverlord is NOT
considering letting him back at this time!

I don't think it is that old. EW perpetrated ANOTHER hoax. This was just posted yesterday. Are you sure?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Kinglizard, you are right, the thread is old, but I think people are adding to it after we all found out about another hoax

[edit on 6-12-2004 by nyarlathotep]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
This thread was started Feb-28-2004, some time after his first hoax he prepared an apology for the members of ATS. SO posted it and wanted feedback, asking if he should be allowed back, ultimately in February he was.

Now he was recently found perpetrating another hoax and has been banned again. Everyone thinks SO is considering letting him back because this OLD THREAD has been bumped back. I don�t think SO is going to let him back and the apology on the first page of this thread is from the first hoax not the most recent.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
energy_wave is on perma-ban and will not be allowed back to ATS.

Does nobody read anymore?
C'mon people.
He's gone.
He won't be coming back.

Just let it go.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Now I see what you are saying Kinglizard. I certainly hope SO doesn't let him back.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Reminds me of that Neal Young song,

Once you're gone, you know you can't come back,
When you're outta the blue and into the black!

Perma Ban sounds appropriate

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
nevermind

rad.

[edit on 12-6-2004 by radstar]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Once you're gone, you know you can't come back,
When you're outta the blue and into the black!

And rock and roll will never die.

BTW Im sorry for bumping the thread, if you have a problem with it kinglizard then ask SO to edit the thread title.

posted on Jun, 13 2004 @ 04:54 AM
link   
As someone who was pretty involved in energy wave's latest hoax i feel i should weigh in here a little bit. I was not involved in his february issue. I personally do feel that often times people make mistakes and should be allowed a little slack... but this latest crap? No way. That would be the nail in the coffin on ANY message board of any sort. This member attempts to use this board as a tool for his own stupid use. In Feb it was to get some publicity from some other website, with this gaiacomm thing, who knows. Whatever his purpose was, it was not helpful to this site and indeed can be harmful. Some of you don't understand why it could be harmful so let me explain.

The purpose of this message board is to find the truth about various topics. Some topics are a bit more uh, unique than others, and some would be considered downright odd by most people. But the common element shared by all of them is that in all cases it ends up with a group of people saying what they feel, what they believe, and working to find out truth about some topic. When you have a member who on numerous occasions is intentionally misleading people to believe falsehoods, intentionally misleading people into doing something, or clicking something, or whatever, then that person is intentionally damaging the credibility of this site. That is unacceptable by anyone's standards. There are no questions to be asked. If you have any interest in this site being credible then you will understand why people who base their activities on trickery and deceit have no place here period. I was the one who found "gaia" posting on chinese and japanese message boards incoherently just like here. Those threads were wastes of time and effort for all involved. Why the hell should that happen here? I would think anyone who actually spends any time here would support that.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
energy_wave is back.... Why???

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
energy_wave is back.... Why???

Gaaaah!

Sorry but this is an old thread that needs to be retitled.

Hes perma banned.

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I know the whole story of this thread. Just Skptic caid he's banned forever. Or did he? Whats perma banned?

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
Whats perma banned?

Permanente Ban, Never to Return, Gone Forever.

d1k

posted on Jun, 14 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Agreed. I don't think he should be allowed back either. 2 attempted hoaxes is a bit much. The last hoax I actually replied in asking what was up. It was a pretty lame attempt at best.

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:05 AM
link   
How can the site clame to Deny Ignorance while eating a hoax burger and a big ol' gressy super size bucket of stupid-fries? Doing something once can be seen as a mistake or bad judgement, but to do it twice shows character and that is something that is not going to change with a slap on the wrist.

[edit on 15-6-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jun, 15 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Once and for all... energy_wave is perma-banned and will not be back. locking thread

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join