It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology from energy_wave. Should he be allowed to post again?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Public execution i say

nah, let him come back on a trial period for a few weeks and see how he goes.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:34 PM
link   
energy_wave was banned some time ago, he has already been allowed to return. This thread is several months old and is no longer relevant to his current status. It was brought back up as a reminder to energy_wave.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Well did ew atleast have to clean the cat box fer a week?
I mean mud pit.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I say give the boy another chance. I've only been a member for a few days and have already received a slap on the wrist...it hurted me
But it's so easy to get out of line. After all aren't we here to have a good time?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
energy_wave was banned some time ago, he has already been allowed to return. This thread is several months old and is no longer relevant to his current status. It was brought back up as a reminder to energy_wave.

oh was it

im always late for things, damn. Next time, can someone tell me

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
i think if some1 sends an email that seems sincere and they had a good excuse for being out of line the first time, you should give them a second chance SO.

(schwartzy sent you an apoligy email SO from when his brother went on his account and messed with "the hunt" game)

AF1

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:28 PM
link   
People need to read other peoples posts before they put in their $.02. So many people just read the first thing and feel obligated to let the world know what they think about it before reading any further.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by AF1
People need to read other peoples posts before they put in their $.02. So many people just read the first thing and feel obligated to let the world know what they think about it before reading any further.

Who took a dump in your cheerios this morning?

It was an honest mistake, plus this post will become relevant on June 19 when EW and the rest of the chicken littles shall be sumarily shot for hoaxing.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
welcome back.......

now. you learned your lesson.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 01:31 AM
link   
And its one! two! three! strikes your out.........

Well it seems he finally got his wish.

AB was bad enough but then to go and unlease The "GAIACOMM... The technology of H.A.A.R.P." hoax. EW pushed the envelope too far and is hereby gone.

I have mixed reactions but I cant say he didnt see the warning signs coming.

Link

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
I am reading this thread....and it really seams to me that THIS WAS his 2nd chance.......was it not?

Since he was given a 2nd chance and now it has been blown yet AGAIN.....it seams obvious to me the outcome.

He WAS interesting......he had a cool avatar......but is he trust worthy? ...............apparently NOT. Bummer......another one bites the dust.

I wonder at attempting deciet on this board........
are we not here in an attempt at seeking the truth? hard enough to dig out of the deciet of this world without our own members TRYING to pull the wool.

boooooooooooo Energy_wave

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nevermind that.
He realesed another hoax!?!?! (something's telling me that it's not him who's doing it....)

[edit on 083030p://ex30 by AD5673]

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:38 AM
link   
BURN HIM
If energy_wave gets away from this more people will start. We MUST set an example. If one gets away they will all get away. NO special priveleges. He knew the rules and he openly DEFIED them. This was NO minor mistermeener. It was an outright FELONY. Keep him OUT! He WILL POST NO MORE!Mwahahahaha

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
See we do need the polling option again!

Hahaha.

His behaviour on the board has been questionable lately. Numerous posts without sources, no accountability, and then the hoax.

I'm not sure if letting him in isn't just setting the board up for another hoax attempt, or distribution of dis-information.

Lukefj

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
The only question that I see is, does he hurt the credibillity of the site? If so, then the answer is a permanent one.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Since he's man enough to say he's sorry, I say give him another chance.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Let's clarify something here.

Please pay attention to the dates on the first few pages of posts.
This apology was from a hoax perpetrated in February, 2004.

He was allowed back on member consensus, and perpetrated another hoax this last week.

Hope that clears things up.
No need to vote on anything this time around.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 09:56 AM
link   
well since the recent hoax thing

HE LIED...U NAILED HIM....GOOD BYE!!

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 10:59 AM
link   
let him back i never even saw the thread so it didnt get my attention but he should have to start over no points no nothing.

posted on Jun, 12 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan let him back i never even saw the thread so it didnt get my attention but he should have to start over no points no nothing.
energy_wave is on perma-ban and will not be allowed back to ATS. This thread is a result of his first hoax on ATS, his second hoax on ATS members is outlined in this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join