It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Apology from energy_wave. Should he be allowed to post again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Bring him back. Out side of that asinine thing he did, he has contributed a lot of good stuff.

OMG, I agree with Colonel!

*searches the sky for the doomsday asteroid....*

posted on Mar, 1 2004 @ 03:40 PM
link   
im sure there are things that some would consider worse than what he did but they were not banned for it . welcome back energy wave.
seventy times seven for those of you who know what im talking about

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

Bring him back. Out side of that asinine thing he did, he has contributed a lot of good stuff.

OMG, I agree with Colonel!

Yes, I too agree with Colonel. I've played bigger pranks (not on ATS) and was allowed a second chance. I've learned my lesson and by the way the apology sounded, I think energy_wave learned his lesson, too.

Let's just forgive and forget. (AND HOPE THERE IS NO REPEAT!
)

Hope to see ya soon, energy_wave!

[STAY COOL)
-prophetmike

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Let him in... i can probably suggest many others who's threads are obvious hoaxes but they dont admit it (or their crazy)... at least energy_waves was set up in a way that in the end we knew it was a hoax (not saying it was a good thing to do though) give him another chance

odds are the decision has been made already anyways

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by specialasianX

odds are the decision has been made already anyways

It has...I'm back and better then ever!!!

posted on Mar, 7 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
baked: referring to your avatar, does that Cannibus liquor from Germany really exist or is that just a madeup avatar?

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Given energy_wave's obsession with the Aussie Bloke proven hoax I thought it appropriate to remind our members he has been responsible for a major hoax on board members in the past. [edit on 6-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Hah yeah Energy_wave. Dont go back to ur old doings. ,....

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I say let him return. It was you that made the hoax possible by believing him. Many people post things here that are far from the truth and alot of times intentionaly also. When your sitting in front of something that has the most vast source of information you can do the research. Bring him back.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Given energy_wave's obsession with the Aussie Bloke proven hoax I thought it appropriate to remind our members he has been responsible for a major hoax on board members in the past.

[edit on 6-6-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

SkepticOverlord, I think you are developing an obsession to debunk and ridicule energy_wave. Why, I can't understand.

The Feb 9th was not a hoax. I think you said so yourself.

The Aussi Bloke story, I didn't even bring to this board. I only added my opinions and suporting links to it.

Is the Aussi Bloke story really a hoax? I find it strange that some believe the story a hoax simply by reading that "the monitors" staged the hoax. Yet they have recanted that hoax story as I posted on this thread...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm not obsessed with the Aussy Bloke story. I do think it warrants indepth discussion as it could be the most important topic ATS has ever had the chance to investigate.

I find it strange how TPTB have tried to squash any discussion on this topic. Makes one wonder.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Reviewing some of EW's recent posts points to, IMO, a very unhealthy obsession with the whole comet/end times thing. I think it might be helpful for him to take a break from it all.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_waveThe Feb 9th was not a hoax. I think you said so yourself.

Revisionist history anyone?

I find it strange how TPTB have tried to squash any discussion on this topic. Makes one wonder.

Uh, theres like 2k posts about this on the board, I'm not sure how you could consider that squashing the discussion.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:36 AM
link   
E_W is obviously not stupid or ignorant, however Hoaxing etc is not the way
to go. Very Serious off' for starters, and even more so if it causes false concern
amongst members given the current World situation.
Welcome back, E_W...behave

Sanc'.
P.S: Please don't scare me like that again

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   
I am verry late to this thread waht did you get ? double secret probation?

Welcome back always enjoyed your threads.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 09:43 AM
link   
This is a very old thread. Sceptic brought it back up for reasons unknown.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
I think he should be punished.
Make him have an avatar of an animated .gif that blinks bright rainbow colors and says,"I AM A BIG FAT LIAR" for a month or something.
Or make his signature read, "I LIKE BOY BANDS" and link it to the Official Menudo website.
Or we could just see if he floats or not...

Oh, and apology accepted.

DeltaChaos

Isn't the rainbow image a new symbol for Gay/Lesbian rights.
"Make signature contain a link to the official Menudo website,"I totally agree like hands down for creative thinking. That image of Menudo with his hand on his stohmach was just disturbing.

I accept his apology, and I also like the Menudo website idea, and the parole mod from a recent post.

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave
This is a very old thread. Sceptic brought it back up for reasons unknown.

No energy_wave, it was 'bumped' back for awareness purposes; purposes that you should be well aware of, but alas, seemingly are not.
Nonetheless, perhaps taking the time to remember "why" may be in order?
Also to consider is the ATS motto and what it specifically envisions: Deny Ignorance.....hit the Deny button below the big banner at the top of the page to refresh yourself and perhaps gain some understanding on "why".

seekerof

[edit on 6-6-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sugeshotcha
baked: referring to your avatar, does that Cannibus liquor from Germany really exist or is that just a madeup avatar?

It's just madeup. Although there is beer made this way. Probably Liquor too. (BTW....he is referring to my old Hempmister mockery of Jagermister avitar which is now illegal here on ATS).

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I say give him another chance, to err is human to forgive Divine.
Gerard

posted on Jun, 6 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
No Apologies, he got what he wanted, and was very happy about it. Keep him banned. His credibility went from 90% to 0%. Nuff said

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join