It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO under attack in orbit

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What you are looking at here is a ufo being fired on. There is no other explenation... unless you want try and make it look like humans are the only form of life in the universe...
then these images will proove you wrong.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:41 AM
link   
Serus kamarat!

ako sa mas? dobre vidiet to tu.

prepac maja slovencina je slaba.

odkial si? ja Ruzomberok

Mod Note: English Only Please

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post in any language other than English.

Terms & Conditions Of Use

[edit on 9-5-2008 by elevatedone]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I find it amazing how much of the same stuff gets posted over and over again! I cannot moan about it - I done exactly the same thing when I started on ATS about a year ago!

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
i dont see the problem ats seems to be the only place were they dont allow you to make more then one thread on the same topic

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
If you are interested in the details about this specific issue, then here's an enlightening thread by SkepticOverlord
IMPORTANT: New ATS Policy on Repeating Topics in Threads

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Herbal Oli
Serus kamarat!

ako sa mas? dobre vidiet to tu.

prepac maja slovencina je slaba.

odkial si? ja Ruzomberok

Mod Note: English Only Please

1i.) Language: The dominant language of our users and moderation staff is English. In order to promote a smooth-running environment and fair enforcement of these Terms & Conditions, you agree not to post in any language other than English.

Terms & Conditions Of Use

[edit on 9-5-2008 by elevatedone]

get out of town

posted on May, 11 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Good catch Internos, this is a duplicate topic thread, one which has been discussed to great lengths in the past.

To continue with this topic, please see any of the threads listed above, as this thread will be locked for reason stated.

new topics

join