It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GoogleVideo.com - 'Global Elite have it in for Ron Paul'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   

GoogleVideo.com - 'Global Elite have it in for Ron Paul'

That video is temporarily being displayed at: www.google.com - Expect it to be completely removed (or even deleted) from that page by Google-staffers within 2 hours.

Go here to see it:
www.youtube.com

Please rate.

The Trilateral Commission—one of the three most powerful globalist groups in the world—held closed-door meetings in Washington, D.C. from April 25 to 28. True to form, those members of the media who knew about the meeting—or were themselves participants in the proceedings—refused to discuss what went on inside or report on the attendees. Luckily, veteran investigative journalist Jim Tucker, was on the scene to bust this clandestine confabulation wide open. Here's what he learned about Ron Paul and the movement.

Read article:
ronpaulnews.net...
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Even though the CIA manages Google, and they continue to use nefarious techniques to keep good videos, which expose government-corruption & the globalists' wickedness, they seem to have a problem keeping Alex Jones's videos from appearing on GoogleVideo.com (the largest video-hosting website in the world).

If the globalists & their minions (ie: employees of Google/CIA) can't stop Alex Jones from getting his messages out to the masses via their own site, they definitely can't stop the millions of people, who are going to be watching his latest videos.

Here's the latest video that has gotten past the various censors & blocking-scripts that are ussually used to keep Alex Jones's videos off of the homepage of GoogleVideo:

Global Elite have it in for Ron Paul

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Click HERE to Enlarge Screenshot

[edit on 9-5-2008 by ChadAndrewATS]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Is it working for everyone else?

It's just all black for me. Nothing

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Migwah

It is a recording of Alex Jones' radio show.

Jon

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Migwah

That's right. It's missing images (which youtube-videos are supposed to contain). I'm actually surprised that it's just an audio-recording from the Alex Jones radio-show, rather than a true video with various images being displayed as his audio-track is playing.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:49 AM
link   
oops sorry musta turned my speakers down last night.

Shall listen now

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Ron Paul is our last hope for this country.It's no wonder the TC is scared of him.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not exactly on topic. but does anyone have any background info on the gentleman that the Libertarians selected to run for president? His name escapes me at the moment, but I know he is a senator at the moment.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by theacaciastrain

I think your talking about Bob Barr?

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Yes, that's right. I just wasn't sure if he was chosen as the VP or the Presidential nominee. But do you have any background info on this guy? Or maybe you can tell me just not to be lazy and google him, lol.

posted on May, 27 2008 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theacaciastrain

This page is pretty informative, he was a Republican while he was actively serving, now he's running as a Libertarian; something RP should have done but oh well.

new topics

top topics

join