It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2012 birth of the human nural network?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Based on what i have read/seen on the topic of 2012, the most likely of things to happen of all the theories (to me) would be a combination of our free floating solar system joining the milkyway via the galactic plane and the increased energy/consoiusness theory. The combo together just makes sence to me

now to explain the title of the thread, think of how we have been evolving socialy and conciously as a race in the last century. technologies have allowed for the greatest comunications network ever concieved to be created, from its infancy as radios and T.V. to the vast complexity that we only refer to as the internet. Now, why?

Is it all just because it was business driven or is it more driven by our collective subconcious easing us towards evolutionary changes to come, to weaken the blow. I would like to think more the later because as much as a business executive may want something to happen, if it just doesn't exist or the potential isn't there, it can't be done. for example the jump from vaccume tubes to the semi-conductor waffer was a technological jump never seen before and by previous standards should have take 100-200 years to achive by evelutionary rates of the time and it has continued at a compounding rate ever since.

Just for a moment think of the nature of the Internet as it exists today (if you hear a series of tubes cycling through your head, block that brainwash trash
). It is no longer just an information exchange as it was in the old days, it has evolved into so much more. It mirrors us in every way and it sustains us socialy, to a limited point you can also exist in it via Massivly Mutiplayer games such as WoW and Second Life and many others. If it was not for our boilogical needs i'm sure many of us would prefere to plug ourselves in and live on the net forever.

What if this is all just preparation for things to come?

Imagin that in 2012 as we sync up with the frequency of the milkway and our DNA and resonance frequency changes, we start to experience the first connections of a natural nural network through telepathy strenghened and awakened by these changes. All differences that divide us would vanish as we all connected with eachother, there would be no barriers to any information, all conflicts would be resolved because all view points could be seen and experienced with no biased and the true horrors of those few that controlled us for so long would be known to all. There would be no need for action against them because the controllers would dismantel themselves because they could feel and experience all the pain they have caused and know what true love is. To hate another, to abuse another would be to abuse yourself. There would be no controlls and no one group in controll because it all happened naturaly.

A true Golden age would occure

Maybe this is just wishfull thinking, but taking a quick look at current events...... someone is afraid and desperate. Trying at all cost to maintain controll.

It is in vein.

Peace

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Zero feed back on this?

has it already been discussed too much or is there no opinion on this subject at all here? i was hoping for atleast some criticism, not to fly completly under the radar unnoticed lol

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Peacfulloffering]

[edit on 10-5-2008 by Peacfulloffering]

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I believe it would be an amazing to think everyone being telepathic or our brains evolving through time or collective intelligence of medical advances. I used to read all about things like this in X-men changes in DNA or mutations, and it would be incredible. Maybe not all positive though 24/7 telepathy every thought or if other people could talk to you in your head if it was controllable only when necessary or by choice. In comics there are always those who use their powers for evil, and terrorism, torture or attacks through mental projections or telepathy inside other peoples brains would have to be the flip side of the coin if that was a reality and everyone had it. Xaiver always said with great power comes great resposibility, or uncle ben told that to spiderman you get what I mean though right. The movie Scanners considers this idea of what life might be like.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Peacfulloffering

Maybe this is just wishfull thinking, but taking a quick look at current events...... someone is afraid and desperate. Trying at all cost to maintain controll.

Indeed they are but you are right they will fail. The control they are trying to maintain is a control I do not wish to have. The change has already started its just more need to see it and become aware of it.

new topics

top topics

join