It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the BIBLE...PROOF!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
its a high tech frisby i tell you from the year 3000

A HI TECH FRISBY!!!!

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa
Ow well, there is a bit more if you are going to look at the Gospel of Thomas (also the Bible).

This isn't directly related to Ufo's but it is interesting to think about:

Gospel of Thomas(27) Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find the kingdom

(59) Jesus said: Look upon the living One so long as you live, that you may not die and seek to see him, and be unable to see.

So you have to leave the world while you are living to see God

(111) Jesus said: The heavens shall be rolled up and the earth before your face, and he who lives in the living One shall neither see death nor (fear); because Jesus says: He who shall find himself, of him the world is not worthy.

The living of the living will not see death when the heaven comes back...

I also heard you could look at Isijah of the Bible...

Reminds me of the "lost gospel of Jesus"
If you lift a rock you will find me there.

www.misericordia.edu...

Also known as the Gospel of Thomas

Scholars still debate the veracity of this.

Also ...ever wonder if the movie Contact got the idea for the machine they used from Ezekiel wheel?

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeenBekkemaa

Originally posted by Outtis
what if it was a time machine?

and if the people inside were humans

Then it would mean that those people inside could survive it when they went up into energy for 100% and got an endless mass. Next to this those persons would have endless energy. That's necessary for time traveling. E=MC2 remember... so just stick to the idea that it could possibly be a spacecraft.

No one said you need to reach the speed of light to time travel. One could go around that by bending space-time with an electromagnetic field, as one accesses anti-matter and uses the anti-matter to traverse dimentions as well as time. Hence, UFO's are hyper-dimentional.

The point is, time travel doesn't HAVE to include reaching a speed faster than light... but what do I know

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:31 PM
link   
No one said you need to reach the speed of light to time travel. (Einstein did) - One could go around that by bending space-time with an electromagnetic field, as one accesses anti-matter and uses the anti-matter to traverse dimentions as well as time. Hence, UFO's are hyper-dimentional. - (Antimatter is phylosofically identical to matter)

The point is, time travel does include reaching a speed faster than light... but what do I know

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by lilblam]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ezekiel isn't the only book of the Bible that speaks of "chariot wheels" in the sky and such.

It's all over the Bible.

The Prophet Elijah also spoke of chariot wheels "burning" in the sky.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
If we are going to look closer then we find in the Bible the Arc of the Covenant. The Arc of the Covenant and the Ancient of Days (which were always together) are described in another book then the Bible (the Zohar)in 50 pages of text.

The text in the Zohar

The technical describtion

So in another belief the Ark of the Covenant (Bible) is described.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
I think it's obvious what Ezekiel's "wheels within(intersecting) wheels" are.

How else would somebody from 600 BC describe a *tire* on an aluminum or steel wheel?

Wheels were known since antiquity. Tires were invented in the 1800's.

The concept of a "wheel" you have to think in terms of an agricultural society making them out of wood. Even the wheels of Roman chariots hundreds of years into his future were "high tech".

Take a car or aircraft's wheel. It looks like a wheel within a wheel.
And Ezekiel said there were "eyes" all along the rim. To me that sounds like either the knobby treads of the tire, or rivets around the metal rim.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Do not die in speculation, rather speculate that when you die there will be nothing left to question.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel
And Ezekiel said there were "eyes" all along the rim. To me that sounds like either the knobby treads of the tire, or rivets around the metal rim.

Or little windows to look out from

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join