It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs in the BIBLE...PROOF!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
read the book of Ezekiel in the Bible and tell me what you think...the PROOF was right in front of our eyes the whole time!!! Ezekiel describes "wheels" in the sky...

etext.lib.virginia.edu...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I've seen it before, but which chapters and verses did you want us to read with that link. It's to the WHOLE book yaknow.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
YES... READ CHAPTER 1 BUT IT CONTINUES ON...

THE WHOLE THANG IS SUM GOOD INFO...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Sorry to butt in, this link will provide you with visuals of what the wheel "might" have looked like

my.execpc.com...

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
NIIICE netstorm...

i found that link a long time ago but i lost it...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Yes, Ezekiel described the wheels within wheels that can basically move in a vectoring direction via the rotation of the wheels.

If you draw out the description of the wheels as Ezekiel has recorded you get this:

Put in a better pic...

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by Valhall]

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   

UFOs in the BIBLE...PROOF!!!

read the book of Ezekiel in the Bible and tell me what you think...the PROOF was right in front of our eyes the whole time!!! Ezekiel describes "wheels" in the sky...

I believe you are right but still then it's far to early to say it is a describtion of a Ufo, not even talking about it as being 'proof'.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   
wut do u mean by saying its NOT proof...

what else can "wheels" in the sky mean???

or Ekekiel could be lying

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Erm... dudester... this has been around for roughly a century now...

And a wheel in the sky? Could be anything. Could be the sun, could be something like what Valhall said, could be a UFO... no telling.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:26 AM
link   
it says in his book that a "spirit" (being) was in the "wheel" dude...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Hey.....reality check

wasn't Eziekel??

caught up in spirit?? ie: vision or hallucination?!!

essentially a Remote Viewer of his time,
He kinda went into a trance, had visions, much like
modern TM adherents.
The bible accounts many trans-personal experiences
that are passed off as real,physical,cognizant, eye-witness events...

It may be as wrong an explaination as mortal wit could invent.
It is how the thing shaped itself to me, and as that...i give it to you. (HGW)

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
have any PROOF of this???

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by NetStorm
Sorry to butt in, this link will provide you with visuals of what the wheel "might" have looked like

my.execpc.com...

[Edited on 28-2-2004 by NetStorm]

You should really read the Link that NetStorm provided, it shows that the wheel was just a part of of what seems to be air/spacecraft.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:45 AM
link   
You can't prove aliens theory with texts like the Bible, you should go to the ancient Indian texts, the Zohar and stuff.

But if you want to stick to the Bible the following could be put down not as proof but to increase the possibility of it being true .

From the book of Enoch

The describtion of heaven

10They elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded, until I arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal. A vibrating flame (20) surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror.
(20) Vibrating flame. Literally, "a tongue of fire"
11Into this vibrating flame I entered;
12And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement, were formed with stones of crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the appearance of agitated stars and flashes of lightning; and among them were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky. (21) A flame burned around its walls; and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.
(21) In a stormy sky. Literally, "and their heaven was water" (Charles, p. 81).
13Violently agitated and trembling, I fell upon my face. In the vision I looked.
14And behold there was another habitation more spacious than the former, every entrance to which was open before me, erected in the midst of a vibrating flame.
15So greatly did it excel in all points, in glory, in magnificence, and in magnitude, that it is impossible to describe to you either the splendour or the extent of it.
16Its floor was on fire; above were lightnings and agitated stars, while its roof exhibited a blazing fire.

Now the describtion of God on his throne comes

17Attentively I surveyed it, and saw that it contained an exalted throne;
18The appearance of which was like that of frost; while its circumference resembled the orb of the brilliant sun; and there was the voice of the cherubim.
19From underneath this mighty throne rivers of flaming fire issued.
20To look upon it was impossible.
21One great in glory sat upon it:
22Whose robe was brighter than the sun, and whiter than snow.
23No angel was capable of penetrating to view the face of Him, the Glorious and the Effulgent; nor could any mortal behold Him. A fire was flaming around Him.
24A fire also of great extent continued to rise up before Him; so that not one of those who surrounded Him was capable of approaching Him, among the myriads of myriads (22) who were before Him. To Him holy consultation was needless. Yet did not the sanctified, who were near Him, depart far from Him either by night or by day; nor were they removed from Him. I also was so far advanced, with a veil on my face, and trembling. Then the Lord with his own mouth called me, saying, Approach hither, Enoch, at my holy word.

A describtion of what could be a spacecraft (heaven itself). In the book of Enoch the spacecrafts are also mentioned as being stars and mountains.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
good job leen...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 11:59 AM
link   
he was probaly talking about a hi tech frisby that travels thru time and never stops

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ow well, there is a bit more if you are going to look at the Gospel of Thomas (also the Bible).

This isn't directly related to Ufo's but it is interesting to think about:

Gospel of Thomas(27) Jesus said: If you fast not from the world, you will not find the kingdom

(59) Jesus said: Look upon the living One so long as you live, that you may not die and seek to see him, and be unable to see.

So you have to leave the world while you are living to see God

(111) Jesus said: The heavens shall be rolled up and the earth before your face, and he who lives in the living One shall neither see death nor (fear); because Jesus says: He who shall find himself, of him the world is not worthy.

The living of the living will not see death when the heaven comes back...

I also heard you could look at Isijah of the Bible...

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
what if it was a time machine?

and if the people inside were humans

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Outtis
what if it was a time machine?

and if the people inside were humans

Then it would mean that those people inside could survive it when they went up into energy for 100% and got an endless mass. Next to this those persons would have endless energy. That's necessary for time traveling. E=MC2 remember... so just stick to the idea that it could possibly be a spacecraft.

posted on Feb, 28 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
IT could be a ufo, but that doen't mean god doesn't exist. other Universes can spring up in other galaxies and they could come here to visit and to obduct our prohpets and holy men...maybe there curious

top topics

<<   2 >>

join