It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Game Thread!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Ok the first game in this BTS Game Thread is going to be a simple easter egg hunt.

On one of my posts on some thread somewhere I have hidden a little easter egg. Find it and you win.

The winner gets the prize of making up the next game

have fun easter egg hunters.

by the way you only have till the end of the month to find it good luck!

[edit on 5/8/2008 by whatukno]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok Easter Egg Hunters you have about 21 days left to find the Easter Egg. I have a timer set up so that I won't forget when this hunt is over, so start pouring over those posts I made and see if you can find that hidden Easter Egg.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Jesus Christ, how many posts do you make a day?

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Well then your going to have to do some deductive reasoning. For example obviously because I created this thread yesterday. I would have to have had hid the easter egg prior to posting about it.

20 days and 23 hours remein in this contest as of this post.

don't wanna make it too easy right? Then the game would be over too quickly.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 08:49 PM
link   
20 days left people.

This is hard I know but it should be fun if you find the Easter Egg hidden in a post on some thread somewhere.

I know Im evil but I know you guys are really detail oriented people that would find something amiss lookin through the posts. Right?

posted on May, 12 2008 @ 12:49 PM
link   
18 Days and 10 hours remeining to find that Easter Egg! Get lookin and the first one to U2U me the location of the Easter Egg gets to make the next game!

Course it would help if maybe perhaps a moderator could offer some points for the winner but thats up to them.

Good luck people and let me know if you find it

posted on May, 18 2008 @ 02:36 PM
link   
12 days 8 hours to find that easter egg. It's hidden in a post somewhere on ATS. There is a clue for ya.

So the clues your given is that this easter egg is in a post somewhere on ATS and it was posted the same day I created this thread. So that narrows it down quite a bit.

So get lookin for that lil easter egg and you get to make the next game.
what fun right? havin to read post after post made by me.

(insert diabolical evil laugh here)

posted on May, 25 2008 @ 07:50 AM
link   
5 days 15 hours to find my little easter egg. Has anyone found it yet? The person to find it gets to make the next game

I am just tryin to bring some fun to BTS
We all love this place.

So get looking people. I know its tough but the easter egg is in one thread on ATS posted on the day that I created this thread.

PS I also edited the post. so there is an edit tag on the post.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The game is over...

www.freewebs.com... was where the easter egg would have led you if you guys had found it.

It was hidden in this post...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok someone else come up with a game. I give up.

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Great game:

www.thesecretdevice.com

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

but this is more of an in site kinda game im thinkin of kdial. Like perhaps some other type of game. Perhaps like Survivor or something that can be played here on ATS instead of going to some external site.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:54 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is a colored period, not an egg...lol!

I bet I can find another one!

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

sorry may, I didnt hide any more easter eggs. but you or johnsky could make up the next game if you want.

new topics

top topics

join